What's new

Killing of Kashmir youth needs to be investigated: UN secretary general

Answer me one thing, you Indian people claims Kashmir is your (India) atoot-angh OK then why not invade Pakistan and China to get back 35+10% Kashmir from us?

Because India is thieve who wrongfully invade Kashmir and occupied it but later spanked hard by Pakistan and went to U.N crying load to save @ss and now thinking whatever left from the loot is enough....

If your Kashmir Atoot angh claim is genuine, lady come and get Pakistani and Chinese Kashmir too...

@surya kiran

Man, read the history properly from international sourses.

Pakistan only invaded and sent some people to j&k and back by military. And about to capture all kashimir.... But

India only involved in the war once kashimir legally integrated with India. Then Indian army push backed Pakistan army to limited area and limited then in within 35% and managed to control 65%. China episode happened in 1962.

I have said again and again, India will not get Pak kashimir and Pakistan will never get Indian kashimir.... That's a only truth..... Rest, our politicians are good sellers and they are selling and will always sell.

But, I never buy.... And depends on you.. now

Last edited:
Man, read the history properly from international sourses.

Pakistan only invaded and sent some people to j&k and back by military. And about to capture all kashimir.... But

India only involved in the war once kashimir legally integrated with India. Then Indian army push backed Pakistan army to limited area and limited then in within 35% and managed to control 65%. China episode happened in 1962.

I have said again and again, India will not get Pak kashimir and Pakistan will never get Indian kashimir.... That's a only truth..... Rest, our politicians are good sellers and they are selling and will always sell.

But, I never buy.... And depends on you.. now
In current circumstances it's not about getting it's about indian atrocities with kashmiri people... Got it..

Azad Kashmir is legitimate province and most over sea paks have roots there.
Indians are promoting that Azad Kashmir has been taken over by Punjabi's, who migrated from Lahore. This is not true buying land is off limits to others i am not saying that their is no odd Pakistani owning land from other provinces but not how Indians describe it in their propaganda videos.

Answer me one thing, you Indian people claims Kashmir is your (India) atoot-angh OK then why not invade Pakistan and China to get back 35+10% Kashmir from us?

Because India is thieve who wrongfully invade Kashmir and occupied it but later spanked hard by Pakistan and went to U.N crying load to save @ss and now thinking whatever left from the loot is enough....

If your Kashmir Atoot angh claim is genuine, lady come and get Pakistani and Chinese Kashmir too...

@surya kiran

Why are you changing topic? You said Modi is on a terror list. I am asking for link? SO YOU ARE STILL A LIAR.

Why are you changing topic? You said Modi is on a terror list. I am asking for link? SO YOU ARE STILL A LIAR.
I said google it, you will find plenty of material.

Stop you retard, a butthurt safroon chadi clad Bharti....now shoo off....

I said google it, you will find plenty of material.

Stop you retard, a butthurt safroon chadi clad Bharti....now shoo off....

So no link LIAR LIAR. I am not able to find any UN terrorist list with what you said. So liar liar. Either post the link or document or you are nothing but a liar.

In current circumstances it's not about getting it's about indian atrocities with kashmiri people... Got it..

Please don't talk me like innocent people.

I would not say anything but just read about how many times pakistan army did or doing operations in Pakistan

But, you will say that our army is cleaning our house. This is just about your country intrest.

Last edited:
Nobody gives shit about UN...
it's a joke.
And to all Pakistanis who created the thread and are happy about it , why don't Pakistan follow UN resolution on Kashmir.

Where is the condemnation by proud Indian Muslim leaders Mahmoud Madni and Owisuddin? These two morons never stop in their slander against Pakistan and 1971 yet today their mouths are closed shut to speak up against their own government.

Where is the condemnation by proud Indian Muslim leaders Mahmoud Madni and Owisuddin? These two morons never stop in their slander against Pakistan and 1971 yet today their mouths are closed shut to speak up against their own government.
Maybe their loyalty lies with the country rather than religion?
I think it's something Pakistani clerks could learn from...

Maybe they shouldn't call themselves religious clerics or leaders then rather they should call themselves nationalists.

you cannot equate love for India with love for hindutva.

Back
Top Bottom