What's new

Killing Benazir Bhutto

there are videos of the incident showing some one aiming a gun at back of her head just before the explosion- so it was not a sniper-
and if you look at her head move after the impact you can judge the bullet came from behind and below-
This could be a point ....!

I think it was a sniper ...!

Hi,

A sniper shot----would mean it is a long range shot---which means a possible .308 shot.

Well---then that would result in the back of the head blowing out of the front and basically nothing left of the face---a totally shattered skull and you would be able to see the brains and bones blowing out of the front of the head / face in the slow motion video from the cell phone that is available.

Hi,

A sniper shot----would mean it is a long range shot---which means a possible .308 shot.

Well---then that would result in the back of the head blowing out of the front and basically nothing left of the face---a totally shattered skull and you would be able to see the brains and bones blowing out of the front of the head / face in the slow motion video from the cell phone that is available.
First of all, not every sniper comes with a .308 Winchester ...there are rounds like 5.7x28 and HVRs which can do a clean job ...even a .22 Magnum round can do the job ....also when you say that it was that pistol shot near her not the sniper...then it should be in this case, that her pink mist should be all in the air since the 9mm round from that shortest range could do a lot of mess ..?

First of all, not every sniper comes with a .308 Winchester ...there are rounds like 5.7x28 and HVRs which can do a clean job ...even a .22 Magnum round can do the job ....also when you say that it was that pistol shot near her not the sniper...then it should be in this case, that her pink mist should be all in the air since the 9mm round from that shortest range could do a lot of mess ..?

Hi,

First you have to see what is easily and readily available---that is what you chose----a unique and special bore----can be easily tracked down to the owner / supplier----because there are fewer of them----.

Hi,

First you have to see what is easily and readily available---that is what you chose----a unique and special bore----can be easily tracked down to the owner / supplier----because there are fewer of them----.
The bores that I wrote above are not unique ...you can get it from any ammo shop anywhere in the country ...And I guess you ignore my point of nearest shot could splatter her skull, not a long distance light bullet ?

The bores that I wrote above are not unique ...you can get it from any ammo shop anywhere in the country ...And I guess you ignore my point of nearest shot could splatter her skull, not a long distance light bullet ?

Hi,

A close distance shot from a handgun may not shatter the skull---depending on the bullet---it may not penetrate through the other side of the skull either---.

When you want to execute a prime minister candidate----you don't go to a store to buy the bullets---.

Looking at the video---it is possibly a neck / base of the head shot----it is a clear hand gun shot---so no issues of a sniper----

Exclusive Secret Video of Benazir Bhutto Murder

Last edited:
Hi,

A close distance shot from a handgun may not shatter the skull---depending on the bullet---it may not penetrate through the other side of the skull either---.

When you want to execute a prime minister candidate----you don't go to a store to buy the bullets---.

Looking at the video---it is possibly a neck / base of the head shot----it is a clear hand gun shot---so no issues of a sniper----

Exclusive Secret Video of Benazir Bhutto Murder
What do you mean by depending on bullet ? and that it may not penetrate through the other side of the skull either? Base don what rules of ballistics ?
There is no check and balance on the ammo stores ...and they do not keep any record of the buyer of guns, let alone ammos !

Back
Top Bottom