What's new

Kill Switch Killed in Kamra

True they were in so much Panic that seems like they lost all the reason. I mean how stupid can they be to showcase a piece of Exploded AIM120 on media. If they hadnt shown it then PAF might have kept quiet about the other kill.
It doesn't get any more pathetic than this.....one of the biggest air arms in the world crying out and waving the stick they were beaten with.....had it been an SD-10 kill, wonder what would have been their reaction.
In all earnest the Indians would probably have approached the UN.

Sadly it's some of our own in house experts making and drawing these conclusions.
I don’t think any house expert doubted use of F-16s anywhere in Pakistan or to fight a defensive war. Issue arrises use of F-16 at will for offensive operation in war. Even then other than sanctions, I doubt Uncle Sam will do anything to F-16s.

Now what if thing in Afghanistan Go bad, and Pakistan want to use F-16s, while US Troops are still in Kabul.
OR
Nuclear safety 2.0 Become active or Bin laden 2.0 is found somewhere hiding in Pakistan. Uncle Sam Decided to give a go ahead for stealth operation. F-18s and other US air assets are on standby in the air West and South of Pakistani borders, monitoring PAF movement. This time instead of Zardari, IK orders to take down intruders. PAF scrambles its one and only supa Dupa front line fight The F-sola. US AWACS and satellite observers the movement.

National Reconnaissance office in collaboration with Lockheed Martin send out a signal, poing poing F-Sola Computer system malfunctioned.

I've always found such restrictions absurd. No air force in their right mind would tolerate it, especially PAF.

It doesn't get any more pathetic than this.....one of the biggest air arms in the world crying out and waving the stick they were beaten with.....had it been an SD-10 kill, wonder what would have been their reaction.
In all earnest the Indians would probably have approached the UN.

:lol: I doubt even an Insane Indian would want to admit that he got owned by our thunders. If they had brains they could have used AIM12O exploded parts to say they downed an F16. At least that propaganda would have been more realistic but no they had to Run back to daddy to say that they got bullied by neighbor.

View attachment 654705

Posting this thread based on the above image which was specially shared by the operator.
For many years, we were led to believe that PAF can not use it's F-16s without American approval, well 27th Feb. 2019 saw that myth shattered, however, the naysayers weren't finished yet and kept insisting that the PAF's new Block-52 are constantly monitored by US Personal who will not allow these jets to be deployed operationally other than from their dedicated home base. Also even the PAF Airchief's ride for 23rd March is thoroughly monitored before being allowed to operate from elsewhere. Well, i guess people in PAF do also come across these ludicrous claims. The above image should put an end to these misconceptions. As can be seen it's a fully armed PAF F-16 Block-52 operating out of Kamra.

Exactly. I asked the same thing last year while sitting in a Block 52 cockpit at Shahbaz. And i received the same reply from the OC. I was showed some measures which were used by US, but it was nowhere near like some would say...kill switch.

upload_2020-7-25_19-28-38.png

Thats me sitting in the cockpit asking alot of questions, as usual. Later, the F-16 and DB-110 simulators was much more fun.

Theory as such seems to be more of a personal boasting thing as compare to the facts regarding operational use of F-16s that we didn't buy them to fight locusts. Indeed, February, 27th proved them all wrong and in-fact it was India that always believed into such conspiracy and then tried to approach D.C in a complaint but we saw that there is no such thing every mentioned in documents. Yes, US provides keys for armament etc but saying that we are not supposed to use them in so & so theater, is nothing more than foolishness. It was quoted on this very Forum that when Eagles returned from hunt on February, 27th; Americans especially brought sweets & gifts for the jockeys and were so happy that since the time; LM had more representation & promotion for the possible customers.

Such theories will remain in the air as long as there is nothing else to satisfy their ego. We will use F-16s the way we want and it is proven. However, they didn't crossed the border or we never aimed to be attackers or offenders at all. They can track? Sure, hell if they are doing so but no problem for us. It will be last day of business for an OEM that try to hack into system and make it redundant. Logic says, how many operators are out there and what will they if it is like the conspiracy. It is pertinent to mention that US wouldn't like any leak of its own tech and has the rights to guarantee the safety of equipment but that doesn't make it like a so-called "Kill Switch".

You create your own fictional arguments to counter, may be it's help full to you in person but its very unconvincing to any reader. I have seen people here cheering that Iran can hack all of US military assets, but I have never seen any one denying that F-16 can't be used against India. Actually, It was officially clarified on many occasions.
May be i'm wrong and you are seldom right, than share that one post that matches to your base argument, where it was stated that F-16 can't be used against India?

Kill Switch-------- does not mean a physical switch that can blow F-16 out of sky.
'It's more about ''what is technologically possible and the intent to do it''.
If US allow PAF can use F-16 even against USAF, but if US don't wish, than least they know, what's the ECM of AMRAAM.

Thing is, I can go as technical as any of your best of best expert on pdf wish, you of course included, but than you have habit of deleting posts, which are not in favor of your argument and even more.

Your way of working is very obvious, i.e. ridicule those from whom you feel threatened, than gang upon them, than challenge them and in the end you loose.
SO keep fighting to your fictional enemies for whatever historical /personal reasons.

Exactly. I asked the same thing last year while sitting in a Block 52 cockpit at Shahbaz. And i received the same reply from the OC. I was showed some measures which were used by US, but it was nowhere near like some would say...kill switch.

View attachment 654960
Thats me sitting in the cockpit asking alot of questions, as usual. Later, the F-16 and DB-110 simulators was much more fun.

seems like you are having a good time :P lucky you sir enjoying the hot seat :D

View attachment 654960

Another pic from the same visit. "Hot" F-16 on ADA. It was much more fun going into the pilot's bunker nearby, had a chat with all of them, the PS4 was amazing, debrief room etc etc........

upload_2020-7-25_19-40-50.png

IMG_20190630_182044886.jpg

You create your own fictional arguments to counter, may be it's help full to you in person but its very unconvincing to any reader. I have seen people here cheering that Iran can hack all of US military assets, but I have never seen any one denying that F-16 can't be used against India. Actually, It was officially clarified on many occasions.
May be i'm wrong and you are seldom right, than share that one post that matches to your base argument, where it was stated that F-16 can't be used against India?

Kill Switch-------- does not mean a physical switch that can blow F-16 out of sky.
'It's more about ''what is technologically possible and the intent to do it''.
If US allow PAF can use F-16 even against USAF, but if US don't wish, than least they know, what's the ECM of AMRAAM.

Thing is, I can go as technical as any of your best of best expert on pdf wish, you of course included, but than you have habit of deleting posts, which are not in favor of your argument and even more.

Your way of working is very obvious, i.e. ridicule those from whom you feel threatened, than gang upon them, than challenge them and in the end you loose.
SO keep fighting to your fictional enemies for whatever historical /personal reasons.

First of all, as long as it serves the purpose to make them Indians believe that we cannot use so & so equipment against them, I am all in continue with the same and then we have seen Operation Swift Retort.

Since you are more inclined in personal issue than discussion on the topic, you just lost all the argument in the end making false accusations & baseless claims. Since you are too keen on personal attacks; my advise is to continue with logical discussion, bring healthy debate & help us all read the benefits of your knowledge and expertise.

Hacking into system like what you mentioned about Iran and hacking by an OEM into own system with other operator, is lot of different thing. has it been the case, KSA & UAE are major operators of US based equipment so by your logic & understanding; imagine the end results and so the repute of OEM going down like that. It was a post that mentioned as we cannot use F-16s against India rather, a kill switch theory coupled with conspiracy as such and the story been keep coming up again & again.

While you try to judge me or my way of thinking, why not to put your energy into something positive and enlighten everyone as we all are here to learn & understand and I am not the master like you.

Why would US allow anything to be used against USAF and to begin with such argument; Pakistan is not going to fight USAF in current dimension. If the time comes as such, like we have only F-16s to fly against an adversary as such.

You mentioned "Any Reader" and I ask that how you represent on the Forum or all those readers. Agree or disagree, I don't need certificates from anyone nor I have to explain to anyone including you.

Proof will suffice. There is no tolerance for baseless accusations. Come back with evidence in this regard.

That press conference was the biggest blunder they made. Now it seem ISPR claim JF 17 being used was on purpose. It was to make India accept downing of SU 30 which they did by showing that Missile.

They kept crying like "Hey look PAF used F-16s" and repeatedly said so like if there is some condition that we wouldn't use them. Everything just went away with the wind and here we are.

I think i once saw an image of a Greek F-16 cockpit displaying GPS co-ordinates on top-right panel. Is it possible that PAF F-16's GPS co-ordinates are also relayed/available to US? In war its a great advantage for an adversary to know where your assets are specifically located. In case of a full fledged war with India, if US decides to share that intelligence with India, then IAF would know exactly where to target their air raids and what data to feed the infamous spice.

Why put an end to these misconceptions?

Let the nay sayers underestimate PAF. After all, it has helped Pakistan Air Force catch up and surpass the adversary despite the lost decade.

Wednesday 27 February 2019
IAF
: Koi samaj nahi ayi kya huwa.
Indian PM: Rafale hotay to yeh na hota.
Did IAF really said that...?????? Unbelievable

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom