What's new

Kia Motors Launched its Pakistani Subsite.

Screenshot (4).png

Their website showing hatchback, SUV, APV & mini truck, hope they launch all with decent price and specifications mention on website.
It will get update soon , I think they are missing sedan otherwise there Lineup is good. Kia Cerato or Kia Rio sedan is missing :(

RIP Suzuki :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::sniper::sniper::sniper::sniper::sniper:
It's not suzuki ..rather every car maker in pakistan is looting people by making crap cars ...

Including toyota which is considered to be most reliable car in pakistan. .. have had a recent experience where a brand new car ..hardly 5000kms have started giving sounds from don't know how many places ...

Reality is in pakistan all autmakers are producing crap because of localisation. ..I hope so kia doesn't follow the foot steps

More companies need to come to pakistan to make market more competitive ...

India is lucky in this regard. .they have far more better options at way less prices.

And here in pakistan people are paying millions for useless shit

It's not suzuki ..rather every car maker in pakistan is looting people by making crap cars ...

Including toyota which is considered to be most reliable car in pakistan. .. have had a recent experience where a brand new car ..hardly 5000kms have started giving sounds from don't know how many places ...

Reality is in pakistan all autmakers are producing crap because of localisation. ..I hope so kia doesn't follow the foot steps

More companies need to come to pakistan to make market more competitive ...

India is lucky in this regard. .they have far more better options at way less prices.

And here in pakistan people are paying millions for useless shit
Agreed but I hate suzuki to the core atleast honda and toyota change shapes of there cars unlike suzuki who is giving us Meharan and bolan for more than 30 years.

Where will Kia import the cars from that are to be sold in pakistan?

They also recently launched in India and are building a plant in Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh which is scheduled to complete by the end of this year

Agreed but I hate suzuki to the core atleast honda and toyota change shapes of there cars unlike suzuki who is giving us Meharan and bolan for more than 30 years.
Suzuki has been a big flop ...only sells because people don't have any options in hatch backs ...because Toyota and Honda are dumb enough to ignore a large market segment of hatch backs ...

Suzuki's marketing strategy has been so flawed. ..I don't know what kind of numb skulls are doing marketing for suzuki ...

They launched wagon r ...then they launched celerio with the name of cultus after removing automatic transmission starting from 14lacs...the fully loaded variant has a difference of few thousands from swift ..

Now just imagine why would someone buy a 1000cc car in 14lacs when he has an option of 1000cc wagon r in 10 lacs (ignoring registration. ..tax etc in both cases) ...

And wouldn't I be buying 1300cc swift which has more space and better features than cultus in same price ... or why wouldn't I add 1 lac or so n go for sedan namely city ...

Suzuki people are clueless idiots ... that's why we call it shitzuki

And yeah 1 thing I forgot
..last time I went to check their ciaz... and guess what ...the key for wagon r swift and ciaz are same ...:lol:

I mean no differentiation between a 10 lacs worth car and a 18 lacs car

Oh BTW on a side note suzuki paint is still better than Toyota and Honda. .. new Honda civic is coming with paint chip offs from edges and when you complaint the showroom guys show you few other civics and tell you ..sir it's in every car ...

And toyota paint has bubles ....recently bought one and there was even a slight kind of kalam because the bubble bursted leaving metallic part naked ... and there are various other places where there are bubbles visible :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom