What's new

Khyber Pakhtunkhwa ready to hold LB polls, Supreme Court told

ok if elite has to do politics, he must work hard and not buy seats, and prove his competence and shows that he is here just like any common party worker and not its his privilege?

ok, but that definition doesn't fit with SMQ or tareen
Again your accusing both of them of buying seats, who will determine if someone is corrupt, not you or me but rather a strong inter-party scrutiny body. From the news I have heard so far IK been trying to get someone in this position to look after the affairs of each individual in the party.

Again your accusing both of them of buying seats, who will determine if someone is corrupt, not you or me but rather a strong inter-party scrutiny body. From the news I have heard so far IK been trying to get someone in this position to look after the affairs of each individual in the party.

i think u will keep supporting PTI blindly, no matter what happens, as i said, in another thread

i really don't argue with politically brainwashed ppl too much because i know no matter what they will keep supporting what their party does so its waste of time and energy to even discuss pak politics with politically affiliated ppl of PMLN, PTI, PPP and all others

i think u will keep supporting PTI blindly, no matter what happens, as i said, in another thread

i really don't argue with politically brainwashed ppl too much because i know no matter what they will keep supporting what their party does so its waste of time and energy to even discuss pak politics with politically affiliated ppl of PMLN, PTI, PPP and all others
well I can tell you if PTI doesn't deliver by the end of their term then I'm going to be the first person to leave it. I noticed you removed MQM which is quite funny in it self.

well I can tell you if PTI doesn't deliver by the end of their term then I'm going to be the first person to leave it. I noticed you removed MQM which is quite funny in it self.

ok i understand, u have contracted/booked PTI for at least five years, i understand that mate

cheerios

ok i understand, u have contracted/booked PTI for at least five years, i understand that mate

cheerios
Pretty much unless IK does something really stupid in which case I probably wont support any party.

Back
Top Bottom