What's new

Khyber Pakhtoonkhwa, new name for NWFP

Every one know that Pakistan is not in the Condition to Do Any major Change Like Always .. I am just In reaction that Has been Created by some racist , Supported by Corrupt Govt to change the Name as 'Pakhtunkhawa'

'We are all muslim and Pakistanis , provinces should not be named on basis of race colour or tribe.'

None of Pakistan Province name is On the Basis of racism , Like PUNJAB- Land of Five Rivers, SINDH - because Of Indus river.

Differences and Distance In sense of Geographical Ways Hurts .... But Difference in sense Of racism Hurts Even more.

Naming the NWFP as 'Pakhtoonkhawa' is racism .. In reaction of that and to preserve the Cultural value of HAZARA i support 'Province Hazara'

Seriously when government can change the name of Nawabshah district to Benazirabad:woot: then i dont think there is something wrong with changing NWFP's name to pakhtunkuwa
atleast its better than Benazirabad :lol:
in my opinion Afghania was the best name suggested for NWFP

What about Balochistan ???:P

Here is the Information about 'Baluchistan' and 'Baluch', How they named and about their existence.

In 325 B.C. Alexander led part of his army back from his Indus campaign to Babylon across the Makran Desert at the cost of terrible suffering and high casualties. Thereafter Baluchistan lay for centuries on the shadowy borderlands of the Zoroastrian rulers of Iran and the local Buddhist and Hindu dynasties of northwestern subcontinent.

They originated from Babylon, since “Baluch” is phonetically similar to the names of the god Baal or the Babylonian ruler Belos.
The name “Baluchistan” only came into existence later with the arrival from Iran of the tribes called Baluch (usually pronounced “Baloch” in Pakistan)

'Baluch' named after ancient cultural region, is also like Indus as old civilization.

^
I was remembring the speech of 'Nawaz Shareef ' at Hazara Visit , When he said "that Name will never be changed on the basis of tribes and race. I will oppose every thing that will support changing of the Name"

I can't believe how our politicians change in nights ..

Dear Brother I belong to Hazara and am FIRMLY committed to go to any exent for the demarcation of a separate Hazara Province. No logic no threat no expediency no compromise would convince me to chose any other option and INSHALLAH GOD ALMIGHTY, due to pure hearts and simplicity of Hazarawals, has given us awareness of the deceitfulness of those whom we have always relied specially Punjabis. But brother it is not pashtoons who have harmed us rather we are responsible for our losses. Had we remained politically united we would have been a sizeable voice in the Assembly and policital process. Pashtoons have done for their nation what we are wanting for hazarawals. Let pashtoons rejoince their victory. We should not use unparliamentary words or phrases against them. We should only keep our motive and only object of a separate province and should go on and on without entangling with ant other nation. BELIEVE ME VICTORY IS NEAR WITH GOD'S BENEFICIENCE.
well... ANP is showing its real teeth now..they announced the Pashto language to be a compulsry subject in all the primery schools in "sooba Khwamkhah".

Good news is that Gohar Ayyub Khan (former foreighn minister) has also join the compain to make Hazara a separate province.The people now have learnt that unity is the main power.We need to march to Terbaila Dam to turn off the electricity supply to the whole country and then demand our own province.

we must learn lesson from nation who went to Karachi to pick up Kachra, now have 3 MPs there.How would you feel if you had 3 Muhajir mp,s in charsadda?
no you won't like it offcourse its ok if you take over someone elses land.
the nation whos biggest dream was to become a choakidar at most has now changed the name of our province.
there is a joke about a pathan who found a bottle, when he opened it a genni came out of it and asked him" jo hukm mere Aqa"
pathan said, ek kothi banao, jin kothi hazir ker deta hey,
ab pathan kehta hey us mein ameer log lao, yeh khwahish bhi poori ho jati hey.
ab jin last wish poochta hey to pathan kehta hey, mujhey is kothi mein chokidaar lagwa do".
i want to say that we are 2 different nations, there is nothing common between us,we don't sell drugs, blow people with bombs in pakistan, sell everything from cloth to women.

kia aap ne kabhi pathanon ke sath abbottabad se peshawer ka safar kia hey???
jub bus abbottabad ke mor katna shuru kerti hey to pathanion ke burqon se ultion ki awaz ana shuru ho jati hey...is liey hum kehtay hein keh "Ek pathani sari bus ko ganda kerti hey"

Here is the Information about 'Baluchistan' and 'Baluch', How they named and about their existence.

In 325 B.C. Alexander led part of his army back from his Indus campaign to Babylon across the Makran Desert at the cost of terrible suffering and high casualties. Thereafter Baluchistan lay for centuries on the shadowy borderlands of the Zoroastrian rulers of Iran and the local Buddhist and Hindu dynasties of northwestern subcontinent.

They originated from Babylon, since “Baluch” is phonetically similar to the names of the god Baal or the Babylonian ruler Belos.
The name “Baluchistan” only came into existence later with the arrival from Iran of the tribes called Baluch (usually pronounced “Baloch” in Pakistan)

'Baluch' named after ancient cultural region, is also like Indus as old civilization.

So the province of Balochistan is named after Baloch tribe/race Right??
and you were claiming yourself that no province in Pakistan is name after a race :undecided:

City names of Hazara.
1.The name Mansehra is a modified form of the name Raja Maan Singh.
2. Abbottabad named after Major James Abbott of British army
3. The town of Haripur (meaning Hari's town) was founded in 1822 by Hari Singh Nalwa

So the province of Balochistan is named after Baloch tribe/race Right??
and you were claiming yourself that no province in Pakistan is name after a race :undecided:

Dear,

You have not read my post clearly . i mentioned that the word 'Baluch' came after the 'Babylon'. Babylon was capital of Babylonia in Iraq. It is not race or tribe it is ancient Civilization. So the people that belong to Babylon when came into Iran they called 'Baluch'.

for example if Pakistani majority will go outside and keep Living there and they will called as 'Pakistani' or like this.including many races/tribes.

Dear Brother I belong to Hazara and am FIRMLY committed to go to any exent for the demarcation of a separate Hazara Province. No logic no threat no expediency no compromise would convince me to chose any other option and INSHALLAH GOD ALMIGHTY, due to pure hearts and simplicity of Hazarawals, has given us awareness of the deceitfulness of those whom we have always relied specially Punjabis. But brother it is not pashtoons who have harmed us rather we are responsible for our losses. Had we remained politically united we would have been a sizeable voice in the Assembly and policital process. Pashtoons have done for their nation what we are wanting for hazarawals. Let pashtoons rejoince their victory. We should not use unparliamentary words or phrases against them. We should only keep our motive and only object of a separate province and should go on and on without entangling with ant other nation. BELIEVE ME VICTORY IS NEAR WITH GOD'S BENEFICIENCE.

Show some sensitivity my brother as there is a difference between a local Punjabi and Punjab Govt. It's wrong to brand all Punjabis as deceitful and cunning. Punjab Govt doesn't even address our concerns so how can they stick up for you guys? It's a sad reality but Punjabis have no leader. Anyway as a Punjabi, i think that you guys have the equal right to name your region whatever you want however always remember that changing the name will not change the fate. In my opinion, N.W.F.P is facing bigger challenges of peace and prosperity than identity crisis.:pakistan:

Last edited:
^
I was remembring the speech of 'Nawaz Shareef ' at Hazara Visit , When he said "that Name will never be changed on the basis of tribes and race. I will oppose every thing that will support changing of the Name"

I can't believe how our politicians change in nights ..

I totally agree with you. At first i thought, that the new name will solve this identity crisis but looks like it has given rise to further problems. I don't know who to curse? ANP or PML-N.

why did they choose khyber pakhtoonkhwa over hazaara pakhtoonkhwa ?

what were the reasons behind it

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom