What's new

Khwaja Asif Goes Full Retard. Blames Imran Khan and PTI Government for TTP Comeback in Swat

6CA779DB-7F01-4C14-880C-96030E65145A.jpeg

This stupid Defence minister doesn' t know the national security or border security is his job .. not provincial matter.

Some say this is to create grounds for governor rule in KPK.
so the question remains? is it some plain cloth stuff or ar they in bed with ttp too??? is ttp another pressure group use to straighten the masses when needed?

I cannot believe what I am seeing in Pakistan, can you imagine a Secretary of Defence in UK making statements like these and still being in power, the institutions are all accomplice together in this catastrophe.

This person was celebrating "victory" of Taliban in Afghanistan openly on Twitter. Well...

One day Kh Asif is taking Bajwa and army to the cleaners and the next day they are shaking hands and all smiles.

Is it me or do others find this difficult to digest?

TTP has always been Army's C team. Zardari and Co are A team, the likes of MQM and other local urban terrorists B team and frontier/rural terrorists C team.
So PTI makes it a D team isn't it? Usually i don't reply to such garbage but it still baffles me that how expats like you can spit venom regarding TTP as it wasn't a political party, it never recognized Pakistan's geographical, constitutional or socio economic foundations....To remove this menace our military gave lives even from the rank of Lt Gen till the lowest. I wonder in presence of like yourself, do we really need enemies from across the border who have one point objective to discredit Pakistan Army? Indian's don't need to spend billions for propaganda/persuasion campaign in presence of snakes like you. You are doing a fine fine job for them.

Last edited:
I think kh sahb knows this is his last power seat…….he knows he won’t win again……cheekhain to nikalni hain lol

Back
Top Bottom