What's new

Khuda Zameen Se Gaya Nahin

very good lyrics.
And very well sung by rahat fateh ali khan.
thanks for sharing.

when is the repeat telecast in case if missed ????
...i dont know its repeat timings on ptv...may be 12:00 on sunday....but at hum tv...it will be repeated at 3:00...this is sure...and 8:00 -saturday...this serial s tele casted on HUM TV
IT has 16 episodes

todays episode(10-10-09) was fantastic.....cast is really good
anyone slse seen the serial?? :wave: kaisa lga?

well i dont like this singer..rahat fateh ali khan.....actually i hate hin..o offence to his fans....he sung a shirkia song in indian film..LOVE AJ KAL...avoid listening to him

u know lyrics of this song are written by an army captain...he was saying...we military people don't like wars...we r normal human beings..but 4 an ideaolgy,,we fight 4 our country..the name of this serial shows that our ALLAH is with us...he supports us...now its our time to do something great for Pakistan

First episode was great. Lol i was amazed now they are copying scene from newer Hollywood movies. Like this first episode has a copy scene from The Hurt Locker

First episode was great. Lol i was amazed now they are copying scene from newer Hollywood movies. Like this first episode has a copy scene from The Hurt Locker
really....its sad...Pak army has done several operation....they may COPY anyone of them...anyways i dont see hollywood movies....so 4 me the seen was toooo gooood....
n ya the epi was great
but the scene in which a couple came to induct their son in madrissah was too sad.....people do need awareness....but i have a fear that the passion of muslims 4 doing hifz-e-QURAN may be affected
MAY ALLAH BLESS US AND SHOW US THE RIGHT PATH :pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom