What's new

KHI : Clash between Mosque and Shia Tent | 1 Dead, 5 Injured

I am fed up of this annual disruption and law and order situation created by one sect .
Why do they have to parade in the city , showing off what and to whom?
Why can't they do it in their mosques?
If I answer this, I will be called “Bughzi” or an “Oppressor” or “Hate Preacher”.

And most probably, My post will be deleted.

But know this brothers, You have to admit the wrong ! Wrong is wrong.

If I answer this, I will be called “Bughzi” or an “Oppressor” or “Hate Preacher”.

And most probably, My post will be deleted.

But know this brothers, You have to admit the wrong ! Wrong is wrong.
How exactly are Shia mourners responsible for DISRUPTIONS? If Deobandi terrorists like SSP/TTP stop killing Shia's, there wouldn't be need for any "disruptions".

Taliban, Trump, Modi, and others are the last-ditch efforts of a community in its death throes. This world has no need for reptile-brained idiots.

Look around clown

The names you mentioned rule countries while the likes of you are busy doing useless aurat marches with khusras
How exactly are Shia mourners responsible for DISRUPTIONS? If Deobandi terrorists like SSP/TTP stop killing Shia's, there wouldn't be need for any "disruptions".

Did you even bother to read the news article in the OP?

Every year the whole country comes to a stand still due to a public display of a few.
Where in islam one needs to show off their rituals and parade on the streets?
Why not go do it in your mosque?
The same goes for the green turbans annual parade. Totally unnecessary cessation of public rights.

Without reading the op, you are going off on a tirade.
You need to understand that there was absolutely no need to set up a sabeel in front of a mosque. You dont shove your religion down anyone’s throat.
This was pure instigation on their part, it looks like they were following somebody's nefarious agenda.

Btw, my family belongs to the same minority sect.

Without reading the op, you are going off on a tirade.
You need to understand that there was absolutely no need to set up a sabeel in front of a mosque. You dont shove your religion down anyone’s throat.
This was pure instigation on their part, it looks like they were following somebody's nefarious agenda.

Btw, my family belongs to the same minority sect.
There's always a purpose behind such seemingly random doings.
How will they portray themselves as the "oppressed " if nothing outwardly happens on Muharram?
Now all 99.9% safe shia processions , all the security provided by majority non shia security forces and all the "sabr" by majority sunni who don't agree with shia rituals, but still endure , is forgotten, and one purposely provoked incident is proof enough that Pakistan being a sunni majority state is out to kill shia and Iran is the saviour.

Just like political jalsa or Tabligi ijtama. Govt needs to issue permit, assign designed place and monitor situation. That’s what happens in rest of the civilized world.

Bringing country to an halt instead of managing it is ridicules. It’s failure of the Govt and establishment as a whole.

Depends on your perception of time. I would give it 50 years - no more. 50 years does not seem too long to me.
In 50 years most of southern Pakistan will be devastated from the effects of global warming and overpopulation while the remaining northern areas will face severe flooding and drought along with dwindling agarian land.

In 50 years most of southern Pakistan will be devastated from the effects of global warming and overpopulation while the remaining northern areas will face severe flooding and drought along with dwindling agarian land.
If climate control technology remains what it is today. However, expect the technology, and the willingness to experiment with the climate, to grow. The technology may even grow exponentially as AI comes into play in a couple of decades. That said, AI has the potential to become a greater challenge than climate change.

Tents on public propert not be allwed anytime not for shia or sunnis they shout unnecesary on streets without any need and islam has nothing to do with it everytime u pass by them your ears hurt by their speakers

Well fights are bound to happen when one groups claims that their religion requires them to come out on streets and protest and chant offending words. I have never seen a religion based on hating and abusing the revered personalities of other religion. But this one group keeps demanding this right to abuse others. You cant say much truth abt them here or anywhere in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom