What's new

Kherson is Russian land! The first day of school in Kherson sees students waving the Russia flag happily.

Ukraine can get all the tanks in the world. But without air support those will be taken out. At this point in the war Ukraine doesn't have any hope of regaining any lost territories.
All Ukaine is doing is getting its young killed on the whim of a comedian.
What do you have against comedian? What profession you have? Zelinskki is a Jew he is much smarter than ex Kgp spy. Do you suggest Ukraine should surrender and land in gulags or gas chambers?

So Vietnamese people think that Jews are smarter than the rest of humanity?
Oh yes I think so. The smartest should lead country, dummies never. That’s why universities were invented.

Oh yes I think so. The smartest should lead country, dummies never. That’s why universities were invented.
If Jews are very smart, why would they be deported for thousands of years and unable to build a country on their own?
Why did the Jews never build a strong Empire?
Why are those Jews who have achieved success all German? Shouldn't this be due to the excellent German education?

Is it only Jews that go to universities or the rest too?
I thought you were going to either give me some historical examples of Jewish genius in statecraft or go the genetics way and prove that Jewish genes are different and superior to everyone else's.
So go on prove your inferiority to the Jewish genius.

Is it only Jews that go to universities or the rest too?
I thought you were going to either give me some historical examples of Jewish genius in statecraft or go the genetics way and prove that Jewish genes are different and superior to everyone else's.
So go on prove your inferiority to the Jewish genius.
I give you an example. Albert Einstein won the Nobel prize in physics. he made postulate on photoelectric effect. Thank him we have solar cells. He was great because we have something against global warming.
Ok…the other Einstein postulate on mass energy equivalent that results to nuclear bombs which can destroy the world is another story.

I give you an example. Albert Einstein won the Nobel prize in physics. he made postulate on photoelectric effect. Thank him we have solar cells. He was great because we have something against global warming.
Ok…the other Einstein postulate on mass energy equivalent that results to nuclear bombs which can destroy the world is another story.

Einstein's math was largely done by his ex wife Mileva Marić, and his work is largely based on Lorentz transformation.

Ukraine can get all the tanks in the world. But without air support those will be taken out. At this point in the war Ukraine doesn't have any hope of regaining any lost territories.
All Ukaine is doing is getting its young killed on the whim of a comedian.

Rubbish...

Ukraine is liberating their lands from Russian Nazi Orcs ... a noble cause.

Ukraine is slowly but progressively rolling back the occupation - all success to them.

It would not be a war - if there was not a little blood shed. If the Ukrainians are willing to shed it to liberate their lands - then that is up to them..

Einstein's achievements came from his education and knowledge from Germany, Switzerland and the USA, not from his Jewish origin.

If you want to prove how good Jews are, you should use the Jews in Africa as an example.

Rubbish...

Ukraine is liberating their lands from Russian Nazi Orcs ... a noble cause.

Ukraine is slowly but progressively rolling back the occupation - all success to them.

It would not be a war - if there was not a little blood shed. If the Ukrainians are willing to shed it to liberate their lands - then that is up to them..

Russians invade Ukraine = bad. Americans invade Syria = good. Typical British hypocrisy.

The longer the war goes Russia is going to find it costly. Ukraine has already survived. It boils down to whether they retain 70% or 80% of their landmass
Ukraine will join EU and NATO while their Russian cousins have to live under Putin and the oligarchs
do you as an AMerican see the Ukraine war as a makeup war for the lost war in Afghanistan?

Cuz what you're describing is EXACTLY what US military did in Afghanistan.u projecting B.

Einstein's achievements came from his education and knowledge from Germany, Switzerland and the USA, not from his Jewish origin.

If you want to prove how good Jews are, you should use the Jews in Africa as an example.
Attending university and enjoying education equals great achievements? Nonsense. I attended 2 universities in Germany and received 2 master degrees in engineering. Could I invent anything 1/1,000 to what Einstein had made? No, not even in 100 years.
They are super smart because they have in blood.

Attending university and enjoying education equals great achievements? Nonsense. I attended 2 universities in Germany and received 2 master degrees in engineering. Could I invent anything 1/1,000 to what Einstein had made? No, not even in 100 years.
They are super smart because they have in blood.

Einstein is not the same level as Archimedes, Galileo, Newton.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom