What's new

Khawaja Saad Rafique Threatening Sar-e-Aam Team Who Badly Exposed The Corruption Of Pak Railways!

PMLN has a very experienced team. They have solution to all Pakistan problems. Nawaz Sharif is a visionary.
this post was an absolute train wreck and just kept getting worse as it progressed from start to end.
on topic - I hate Kh. Saad Rafique's voice and his way of talking. Always acts so pretentious like he's an innocent law abiding angel. So annoying.

I dont understand why Noony tunes are defending the undefensible, end of the day a sting operation was carried out to see if any sort of consignments gets checked, In the west sting operations or covert, happens all the time to see if anyone is doing their job properly, in this case the authorities failed do their job properly, its no wonder terrorists sneak easily onto trains and end up in Karachi or elsewhere to carry out their terrorist activities.
becuase they are physiologic slaves of Sharif and bhutto family . others are working on 200 rs per hour in mariyum nawaz cyber team

PMLN has a very experienced team. They have solution to all Pakistan problems. Nawaz Sharif is a visionary.
lol he has team of his relatives and phittos

Time to take suo moto action on this CJ Sahib! :D

You have an IQ of 1 year old? These terrorists already know about all this stuff, you fool!
Waves after waves of terrorism in the country !
Biggest cities like Lahore & Karachi n the target?
After years, suddenly we got the shipment process get caught by a patriotic journalist & he & his crew got the case?
Perfect example of dam-damocrazy !but it all started by ANP led MONSTER OF RAILWAYS HAJI BILOR?

if this is sane, I wonder what others are.

This is one of the worst cases of PMLN badmashi against media...

the one reasonable guy who is exposing these mafias and crooks is iqrar ul hassan and he has been named in FIR..

pathetic and shameful !

Well I guess he was if he has threatened he has lost it completely

Time to take suo moto action on this CJ Sahib! :D

You have an IQ of 1 year old? These terrorists already know about all this stuff, you fool!
you are a biggest fool
is this is write to move illegal weapons by illegal way to just show that there is a lope hole
wtf
kisi ka sar phar kr usko btao ge k sar phat b skta hai

he wasnt, he is a land mafia in lahore, especially DHA and surroundings also he is famous for prize bond scams, every time he wins the big one.

Sad state of affairs if what you said is the truth

Yellow Journalism , infact This is black journalism . Some channels cross all the limits of propaganda to make "Breaking News" Shame on ARY News
The Pakistan Railways Police have arrested a member of ARY News production team and five PR personnel on trafficking of illegal arms, ammunition, narcotics and explosives after he managed to successfully send all these items from Karachi to Lahore to expose the negligence of railway security.
FIR lodged against three officials of a channel - thenews.com.pk

booked from Karachi!

Jaag Punjab Jaag :D

sting operations are done by police. any other person buying and transporting illegal weapons/substances after giving bribe is as guilty of the crime as any other person. Regardless of the intent, they are guilty of buying and transporting illegal weapons.

Sting operations are not illegal. Our great Caliph Umar (RA) did it. So did other Caliphs of Islam at night time. I read even Great King Akbar changed his outfit as a beggar and roamed the streets of his kingdom to check if everything was working as reported by his Darbaris :D

Back
Top Bottom