What's new

Khawaja Asif family lives in USA... lolllllll ...grilled badly grilled with financial information

I knew about two of the daughters and their addresses etc and other info, never knew the third was here also.
lets have a pastebin where we can dump all these MF'ers addresses

how they afford such a expensive luxurious apartment. ...

A single ticket onboard that sub cost 250K USD.

This SOB family lives in millions of dollar apartments in NY... what a SOB...

@blain2 @Imran Khan @ziaulislam @MastanKhan .... watch this video gives some clue ..PMLN govt in rush sign many dirty CPEC contracts ..without reading terms conditions or interest rate ... etc etc ...

start from 10th minute .

@Jango @Signalian
Yes but the argument was that no one else was investing in Pakistan

So may be it wasn't that wrong decision(since beggers can't be choosers)

Bigger issue was mismanagement of selectes project..alots of projects Chinese didn't want to do stating it's lack of feasibility (orange train, upstream coal projects) but Mr shahbaz was able to convince them

I think Pakistan bigger issue has been lack of reforms rather then expensive Chinese loans.
But combo of both is deadly

We were expecting our exports to triple from 18b$ in 2011 to 70b$ by now and that would have been acheived with a miniscule 10%
growth but PMLN Govt dollar pegging and crazy ideas made it impossible

Ishaq dar is like 🃏 joker
He can destroy any economy

Since IK is history one can only hope we get IPP going but seems it's not going anywhere

This SOB family lives in millions of dollar apartments in NY... what a SOB...

@blain2 @Imran Khan @ziaulislam @MastanKhan .... watch this video gives some clue ..PMLN govt in rush sign many dirty CPEC contracts ..without reading terms conditions or interest rate ... etc etc ...

start from 10th minute .

@Jango @Signalian
Bigger issue is that people at APPNA are very disheartened..they fear they can be picked up if they go to Pakistan (this was never a issue ever before)

Hence I have seen many selling off their investments and backing off from other charity projects

The eye transplant service it self is huge

I have seen people focusing more in Africa now rather then pakistan

You are welcomed their more

Most of people in their 40-50s don't have immediate family in Pakistan (parents) and this behavior means their kids will lose all contact with pakistan

We saw this lose of contact in other diaspora like cubians and Iranians and afghans .

I think Pakistan is next ..

Long term consequences will be lack of investments, lack of knowledge transfer and scholarships and lack of lobbying

Well at least patwaris, jiyalas and military will have no one to blame for their misery

That's part I am happy about..use to hear Ik ik this, that, ... all time .

Last edited:
We need a separate thread where we post the dox of every Pakistani general, politician or elite living abroad. It’s time overseas Pakistanis in the west teach them their aukat.

We need a separate thread where we post the dox of every Pakistani general, politician or elite living abroad. It’s time overseas Pakistanis in the west teach them their aukat.

Now that I completely agree.

Find where they live and beat the shit outta them and then post it online.

It has now come to this.

Why.. honestly most are fed up of Pakistan
No one wants to be picked off or even killed overseas..
Baloch leaders were assinated overseas few kept alive to keep the drama going

Why.. honestly most are fed up of Pakistan
Baloch leaders were assinated overseas few kept alive to keep the drama going
Overseas Pakistanis are 9 million +
How many of us will they kill?
Idk about American Pakistanis but if they mess with Canadian or UK Pakistanis we’ll send their dead bodies back to Pakistan.
Baloch leaders couldn’t do anything in the west. We in the west can teach them a lesson.

They wouldn’t risk it knowing their children and family are within arms reach as well.
An eye for an eye.

Overseas Pakistanis are 9 million +
How many of us will they kill?
Idk about American Pakistanis but if they mess with Canadian or UK Pakistanis we’ll send their dead bodies back to Pakistan.
Baloch leaders couldn’t do anything in the west. We in the west can teach them a lesson.

They wouldn’t risk it knowing their children and family are within arms reach as well.
An eye for an eye.
Lol what do you think I m running a military here 😂

lets have a pastebin where we can dump all these MF'ers addresses

A single ticket onboard that sub cost 250K USD.
thumbs up on this. need to dox politicians and generals, either pastebin or something on tor.

there are plenty of clowns on this forum who defended those CPEC contracts
you reap what you sow
I said from day one something was off. They rushed through the deals and gave up Gwadar. I am sure Sharif and their mafia got paid well for bending over.

friendship with chinese ends when money no longer flow

Hunter Biden is probably a scum bag and drug addict. His lack of personal responsibility is galling compared to his dad's decades of service and squeaky clean record with the American government.

His dealings with Burisma and random Chinese businessmen is not evidence of dealing with foreign governments. It is fair game for investigation by his GoP opponents

@Hamartia Antidote @F-22Raptor

Yes but the argument was that no one else was investing in Pakistan

So may be it wasn't that wrong decision(since beggers can't be choosers)

Bigger issue was mismanagement of selectes project..alots of projects Chinese didn't want to do stating it's lack of feasibility (orange train, upstream coal projects) but Mr shahbaz was able to convince them

I think Pakistan bigger issue has been lack of reforms rather then expensive Chinese loans.
But combo of both is deadly

We were expecting our exports to triple from 18b$ in 2011 to 70b$ by now and that would have been acheived with a miniscule 10%
growth but PMLN Govt dollar pegging and crazy ideas made it impossible

Ishaq dar is like 🃏 joker
He can destroy any economy

Since IK is history one can only hope we get IPP going but seems it's not going anywhere

Bigger issue is that people at APPNA are very disheartened..they fear they can be picked up if they go to Pakistan (this was never a issue ever before)

Hence I have seen many selling off their investments and backing off from other charity projects

The eye transplant service it self is huge

I have seen people focusing more in Africa now rather then pakistan

You are welcomed their more

Most of people in their 40-50s don't have immediate family in Pakistan (parents) and this behavior means their kids will lose all contact with pakistan

We saw this lose of contact in other diaspora like cubians and Iranians and afghans .

I think Pakistan is next ..

Long term consequences will be lack of investments, lack of knowledge transfer and scholarships and lack of lobbying

Well at least patwaris, jiyalas and military will have no one to blame for their misery

That's part I am happy about..use to hear Ik ik this, that, ... all time .

Those in APPNA formed the bulk of my Pakistan fund where we pulled money to buy assets in Pakistan. Two names on that letter are close friends of mine for years.

Sadly, the relationship is there but the urge to pull out of Pakistan is strong as you mentioned.

Back
Top Bottom