What's new

Khawaja Asif Calls Sharin Mazari " Tractor Trolly "

Musafir117

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
image.jpeg

http://tribune.com.pk/story/1118910/ruckus-na-khwaja-asif-calls-shireen-mazari-tractor-trolley/
Lawmakers in the National Assembly lashed out on Defence Minister Khawaja Asif as he hurled unpleasant comments towards Pakistan Tahreek-e-Insaf (PTI) leader Shireen Mazari, during the session on Wednesday.

Targeting the PTI leader, Asif pointed towards Mazari and said, “Someone make this tractor trolley keep quiet” when she and other lawmakers protested to his speech on loadshedding during Ramazan.

However, the minister did not stop there and also took the opportunity to comment on her ‘manly voice’.

Nisar failed in his plan to become prime minister, says Bilawal

“It will be better if you first transform your masculine voice into a more feminine one,” Asif told Mazari during a water and power discussion in NA.

Speaking to Express News, Mazari said, “It seems as if Khawaja Asif comes into the National Assembly with only one motive these days and that is to target PTI.”

However, the PTI leader said the party will not keep quiet. “Being a minister, he should know how to speak to women, but sadly he doesn’t. I choose to ignore such people,” disappointed in her fellow lawmaker, Mazari said.

“An ill-mannered person is government’s minister. Khawaja Asif lacks morals and ethics,” she added.

Sharmila Farooqi’s Burberry bag creates chaos in Sindh Assembly

Not only did Asif’s comments create chaos in the NA session, but people from across the country took to Twitter to disapprove of his behaviour.
Khawaja Asif is really a bhand.

Can't stop laughing ......Someone make this tractor trolley keep quiet....

This is way below even for a patwari but than again Khawaja Asif a padawar of dhandli, one can expect such cheap shots from him.
Wonder when is his haram khor leader coming back from UK after the whole surgery drama.

Can't stop laughing ......Someone make this tractor trolley keep quiet....
to add further insult to the injury, the speak kept telling Mazari to sit down and stop talking instead of switching off Khawaja's mic and telling him to apologise if ordering him to get lost was too much to expect.

I almost laughed as well imagining how much and how long Khawaja was storing this frustration against Mazari but hearing the tragic news of a principal getting shot and Quetta has dampened all the mood.

our enemies are busy again disrupting peace in karachi and Quetta and our politicians from both sides are showing extreme non serious attitude

This only goes to show what a cheapskate he is. It's seems like he was groomed by those Punjabi stage drama artists, as only they have the habit of giving such trashy remarks. And then these politicians think that by wearing expensive clothes and riding luxury cars they have acquired CLASS :disagree:

There is a saying " By putting a lot of books on a donkey doesn't make the donkey a scholar". Using the same analogy "A donkey will remain a donkey even if gets elected as a parliamentarian"

This is way below even for a patwari but than again Khawaja Asif a padawar of dhandli, one can expect such cheap shots from him.
Wonder when is his haram khor leader coming back from UK after the whole surgery drama.
Funny that you are calling Haram khor to prime minister while objecting about word " Tractor trolley" used by Khawaja asif for mazari..

unfortunately these politicians aren't the best among us......wonder what kind of people choose them as representatives/leaders

The language of a federal minister :(
Him, khwaja Saad rafique and Abid Sher Ali are the type of people you would avoid in life and wouldn't even want to be seen with them and yet we have them in the cabinet ruling this country! Mard zaat ko jo kehna hai keh do like you call imran khan a yahoodi agent, taliban khan but don't insult women! Pti never insulted Marium nawaz even when she repeatedly attacked Pti members. What was worse than this was the other members laughing and the soeaker not muting his mic and asking him to apologise. Shireen mazari sahiba cried afterwards!

i know it was in bad taste but 1st time hearing it made me laugh his punjabi accent was 1no.

I have one question to PTI supporters. Do you support when your leader said in speeches molana diesel . Oye Mian sahab.and other crap words. you people also use to say like mian sanp ,Shobaz Shareef and and so on. If yes then why you people are upset if no then why you do such thing that you cant bear its consequences.

Dont think i am Nawaz PPP or any other party supporter. What i say is fact.

I have one question to PTI supporters. Do you support when your leader said in speeches molana diesel . Oye Mian sahab.and other crap words. you people also use to say like mian sanp ,Shobaz Shareef and and so on. If yes then why you people are upset if no then why you do such thing that you cant bear its consequences.

Dont think i am Nawaz PPP or any other party supporter. What i say is fact.
Remember when Shabaz called Zardari Chor and dako and promised to drag him in streets of Larkana?

There is also an age factor. Khawaja Asif is 66, a junior person would not pass such remarks.

In Pakistan retirement age is 62. Why do the members of parliament remain in office after crossing this age limit.

There should be law that when a member crosses 62 he is promptly retired.

There is slow performance in many areas because aged people are stil there. Why do they insist to serve the country and make better Pakistan when they have seen their prime time. No doubt they served the country in their prime time well and good and we are thankful to them. But now let the fresh blood come into play. Let the natural cycle work, old go and new come.

Age factor is reality and accepted worldwide. Now either remove this age limit for retirement or make every govt. office follow it including the assemblies.

Remember when Shabaz called Zardari Chor and dako and promised to drag him in streets of Larkana?
What will be the difference between these people and you guys.Its like when i say you are doing corruption instead of defining your point of view you say that guy also did that. This is not the answer.

Then i consider you guys to be same as other party people.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom