What's new

Khameini weeps at qassem funeral

SecularNationalist

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Guys this gives me a bad feeling.Most people are underestimating this incident, thinking just another general died. Look at those emotions and two million people who attended his funeral.Those public sentiments cannot be ignored by khameini and other than taking revenge he has no other option.

Red flags everywhere world is watching iran. Especially muslim countries. Especially turkey pakistan and arabia.

Lets hope for peace but iran does have to do something....

Just as pakistan had to do something after 26th feb

It's a very delicate and serious situation -- Iran is in a position of a wounded lion, it's bound to do something. As to what it will do it' could be anybody's guess, hence the seriousness of this situation.

I blame the idiots who prepared for this clown options for a strike that included this general.

Guys this gives me a bad feeling.Most people are underestimating this incident, thinking just another general died. Look at those emotions and two million people who attended his funeral.Those public sentiments cannot be ignored by khameini and other than taking revenge he has no other option.

Khameini should also do an ijtimai ghayebana jinazah for all the Innocents killed due to suleimani's forces.

We need to be objective no matter how many million come to this general's funeral.

He was good for his country but he was not a good man and his actions along with those of daesh and asad resulted in death of tens of thousands and fanning of sectarian flames around the middle east.

As for Trump's action and Iran's reaction.

Both can fight it out in Iran or US.

Leave Hejaz, Iraq, Syria, Yemen, AFG and Pakistan out of it.

This is not the fight for the ummah. Both of them are fighting for worldly things.

If we have to fight a war for worldly things then better for own's interests instead of Iran's or KSA's or US's.

revenge is a must but it will be calculated according to the teachings of Ahlul-Bayt. Emotions have no place where Agha Khamenei stands. Life matters and so is humanity, life and humanity is incomplete without justice. And justice will be served according to the requirements and teachings of Ahlul-Bayt, no more no less. And when I said no more no less, I mean no more no less - expect something similar or expect nothing at all.

In the end, death is inevitable and every soul shall taste death. Ya Lisarat Al Hussain (as).

Khameini should also do an ijtimai ghayebana jinazah for all the Innocents killed due to suleimani's forces.
ghayabana Janaza is not part of shia Islam.

We need to be objective no matter how many million come to this general's funeral.

He was good for his country but he was not a good man and his actions along with those of daesh and asad resulted in death of tens of thousands and fanning of sectarian flames around the middle east.

As for Trump's action and Iran's reaction.

Both can fight it out in Iran or US.

Leave Hejaz, Iraq, Syria, Yemen, AFG and Pakistan out of it.

This is not the fight for the ummah. Both of them are fighting for worldly things.

If we have to fight a war for worldly things then better for own's interests instead of Iran's or KSA's or US's.

Iran is part of the ummah. Let's think about the common Iranian. I see members posting here suggesting we should not give a damn about them etc.

I am not a very practicing individual, but I still believe in identifying with human suffering in case of wars/violence and if I am not mistaken, it is also one of the prophetic traditions where he pbuh said that Muslims are like a body and when one part is in discomfort, the rest of the body too feels the discomfort. How can then we say this is not a fight that concerns us?

The least we can do is to make a prayer for their safety and hope for the best for them.

From YouTube comments...
" When grown men cry and shed tears something major is coming.. "

Grown men also cry when they are hopeless. He knows he cannot do anything but patience.

Normally leaders in middle East don't show their emotions for historical and cultural reasons ....

If they do , they decided to do something big which ...

LOl sorry but no nothing big

Red flags everywhere world is watching iran. Especially muslim countries. Especially turkey pakistan and arabia.

india and USA are two different things. US is powerful as fk

who will cry at Khameini funeral if there is an all out war in between US and Iran.

How did you come up with the 2 million estimate?

26th February was nothing compared to Iran loss. We lost few trees and one crow but Iran lost a father like public figure.
How did you come up with the 2 million estimate?
BBC reported in another video.

Iran is part of the ummah. Let's think about the common Iranian. I see members posting here suggesting we should not give a damn about them etc.

I am not a very practicing individual, but I still believe in identifying with human suffering in case of wars/violence and if I am not mistaken, it is also one of the prophetic traditions where he pbuh said that Muslims are like a body and when one part is in discomfort, the rest of the body too feels the discomfort. How can then we say this is not a fight that concerns us?

The least we can do is to make a prayer for their safety and hope for the best for them.

When I said that this fight is not for the ummah, I meant the fight on behalf of the regime against US.

This regime just like the Saudis uses religious teachings to recruit muslims from poor regions as cannon fodder for their own nationalistic causes. Most of the time they are just killing fellow Muslims.

They have been chanting death to America/Israel since ages yet their compass stops working past bekaa valley.

The Iranians can fight this war. No need to use poor citizens of other countries as cannon fodder.

My prayers are with the common Iranians. I hope that they don't suffer what the syrians suffered at the hands of daesh,suleimani's and asad's forces.

I also hope that they also get rid of this expansionary regime that seeks to poison our common well which is ummah.

If they intend to retain this expansionary regime then I guess they are choosing nationalistic causes instead of welfare/Goodwill of the ummah and then we are free to choose the same as well (no matter how much I and many of my fellow Pakistanis would like to do the opposite).

Back
Top Bottom