What's new

Khalid Maqbool to be Altaf’s successor if charges brought

Then you should go to NAB that their accounts should be reconciled ... I just knew that nobody could prove single corruption against them till time ... My brother in law had worked with Mustafa Kamal he told me that he is much sensitive in integrity issues ... He don't tolerate any corruption among his team ..............

That is great news. So obviously he is an honest man and will not have any problem accounting for his wealth.

I have no problem accounting for my wealth. I can account for every penny alongwith Tax returns and Income of last 35 years.

That rule should apply to every Politician who wants to serve as a Public Servant.

Honest people have nothing to hide.

That is great news. So obviously he is an honest man and will not have any problem accounting for his wealth.

I have no problem accounting for my wealth. I can account for every penny alongwith Tax returns and Income of last 35 years.

That rule should apply to every Politician who wants to serve as a Public Servant.

Offcourse ... Say to him show his wealth for accounting ... As well as say to IK for Bani Gala .........

if you are in roza, you falsely accused a guy without proper knowledge

your fast is broken(makruh)

you should know when to open your mouth

amir khan is an angel? :lol:

in that dirty game no one is angel?
not you, not me, not AMIR, not AFAQ, nor ALTAF?
but if you really are looking for serious adminstrator, yes AMIR is the one?
at least he will not going to sell, you guys like others?
those who were in nice 4WD past 10 years with muthida,s party flags , mostly are cheaters!
try to open it, you ill know what i meant?
what about gangester hammad in dubai, you dont want to know wht, he is doing there? right?lol

Back
Top Bottom