What's new

KGB RAW ISI

In one liner...........

Bandar k hath main Bandook.

They compare it with MQM and say they r like them Gali k local Ghunda type who r never been lover by their families and r crazy for cheap credits and publicity.:rofl:

My suggestion is to read the wikipedia page of RAW and its ''sex'' scandals with in its organization.

bandar k hath may bandook ...

In one liner...........

They compare it with MQM and say they r like them Gali k local Ghunda type who r never been lover by their families and r crazy for cheap credits and publicity.:rofl:

My suggestion is to read the wikipedia page of RAW and its ''sex'' scandals with in its organization.

bandar k hath may b@nd(.)(.)k ... :omghaha:

btw : you mean "raw sex" or "raw n its sex" ? :rofl:

Thing is very simple and straight.

All the intelligence agencies have contacts or co-operation up to some level.

It must not be surprising to know the Mumbai and Headley link was told by ISI to RAW or if not the case they would have never known. It was to prove that this attack was done by west using their assets and contacts in Pakistan.

ISI actually is a very diverse and open/cool minded Agency, They have links and contacts with every one even MOSSAD and Somali Pirates.

It must not be surprising that they have contacts with KGB as well and in recent times the relations of Pakistan and Russia have improved drastically.

Its interesting however what ISI's opinion is about RAW.:omghaha:

They actually define RAW in a most funnest way ever and really when we see the reality their definition fit on them.

In one liner...........

yr has improved dude in 2000s. It is being trained by KGB, MOSAD and CIA.

Ladies and Gents - we have an expert who knows a helluva lot about intelligence agencies.

Though I think you know jack about how they operate....especially about any international spy agencies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom