What's new

KGB - Architect Behind Bangladesh?

PakCast

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
This video is more detailed and nicely documented compared to the previously seen videos of Yuri. This also adds more historical segments and footage to the mix in a comprehensive manner.

Yuri Alexandrovich Bezmenov was a journalist for RIA Novosti and a former KGB informant from the Soviet Union who defected to Canada. In this segment KGB's role is discussed in dismantling of East and West Pakistan. This revealing interview by Mr. Bezmenov explains how KGB operates and how it was instrumental in the creation of Bangladesh.

Thank you LoveIcon. faisal6309, is it against the policy for a YouTube member to be a part of this forum? If so I'll gladly remove this post and withdraw my membership. The information is pretty transparent as it should appear from the video.

Thank you LoveIcon. faisal6309, is it against the policy for a YouTube member to be a part of this forum? If so I'll gladly remove this post and withdraw my membership. The information is pretty transparent as it should appear from the video.
tumblr_m76jaxlTis1qmgw1m.gif

Buddy relax , nothing is against forum rules against explicitly mentioned and welcome .

Aha Cherokee, so this is how it starts!? I was taking a stab at sarcasm, apparently didn't go through ;)

Self pity? I guess people have lost the good old way of mutual respect and have resorted to applying labels based on their understanding of the universe. I rather stay on subject :disagree:

This video is more detailed and nicely documented compared to the previously seen videos of Yuri. This also adds more historical segments and footage to the mix in a comprehensive manner.

Yuri Alexandrovich Bezmenov was a journalist for RIA Novosti and a former KGB informant from the Soviet Union who defected to Canada. In this segment KGB's role is discussed in dismantling of East and West Pakistan. This revealing interview by Mr. Bezmenov explains how KGB operates and how it was instrumental in the creation of Bangladesh.

bro post link ... youtube still banded in Pakistan .....

Using this proxy: bestyoutubeproxy info / start.php (add dot and remove spaces)
I am a new member, not allowed to post links yet. Here is the YouTube video /watch?v=tl2aIkJvzMw (Add YouTube domain and use proxy above)

So, is there any possibility that Bangladesh can now again become a part of Pakistan along with Kashmir...

Back
Top Bottom