What's new

Kerala to become the first state to be fully covered by broadband connectivity

Right to internet!!! :-)
Most of the places are already connected, barring few remote areas. We as a state has huge capabilities and we are not utilising half our capacity or capability
Last time I was in kerala my net was extremely slow add to it the additional problems 4-5 months of monsoon brings. :tsk:

Ppl voted for modi in other states , in kerala they voted for commies or congis. still they are getting better service.:mad::mad::(:(

I
FTTH connections are already available from few private players like Asianet, Kerala vision etc etc even in rural areas. In state like Kerala, Kochi or Trivendrum doesn't hold large numbers as even in rural villages the connectivity demands are high. Compared to the FTTH tariffs in cities like Hyderabad, we are paying really high. for e.g: I pay US Rs900 ($15) for 20GB fixed plan (FTTH). I believe it will be lowered if Bharat-Broadband or whatever entity who will implement nationwide OFC'ing.

I've to pay Rs3500 for ONU(Optical Network Unit a/k/a Fibre Modem) for FTTH. that's a bit high.
I am using it in tripura.Its really fast.first day I was so exited that I downloaded 43 movies and 2 (28gb) games

FTTH connections are already available from few private players like Asianet, Kerala vision etc etc even in rural areas. In state like Kerala, Kochi or Trivendrum doesn't hold large numbers as even in rural villages the connectivity demands are high. Compared to the FTTH tariffs in cities like Hyderabad, we are paying really high. for e.g: I pay US Rs900 ($15) for 20GB fixed plan (FTTH). I believe it will be lowered if Bharat-Broadband or whatever entity who will implement nationwide OFC'ing.

I've to pay Rs3500 for ONU(Optical Network Unit a/k/a Fibre Modem) for FTTH. that's a bit high.

but Asianet, kerala vision and reliance are not good as BSNL in broadband connectivity... BSNL mobile connection and land-line are worse in the world...
my question was did BSNL will replace their existing analog cables with fiber optics cables in cites and towns??

Internet speed ranking Kerala:
Net Index Explorer by Ookla

iCrkOF9.png

BSNL will replace their existing analog cables with fiber optics cables in cites and towns??
They are not replacing cables. but, are laying OFC. FWIW, even in rural parts BSNL OFC connections are available. But, I'm not sure about whole of Kerala, but in EKM and many parts of IDK it is available.

They are not replacing cables. but, are laying OFC. FWIW, even in rural parts BSNL OFC connections are available. But, I'm not sure about whole of Kerala, but in EKM and many parts of IDK it is available.

what is the speed of your broadband connection??

want free wifi in every state capital

Before I demand free wifi I demand basic sanitation and decent infrastructure in every state.

Good for you guys, would be great if pings between pakistan and india decreases. Don't know why i get 300ms ping while playing on indian server and get around 160ms playing on European servers

Which game?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom