What's new

Kerala School Drops Vande Mataram from I-Day Programme as Radical Group Objects

If you don't want to sing a song, don't but you have no right to force others not to sing it either. Either way, they can be legally stripped of their citizenship for going against the Constitution. They will be made to leave.

I got tired explaining this..... You dont like dont sing..... No one force you to.....But then dont force and stop someone from singing it..... Well SDPI is an extreme organsation, that idiot school authorities stopped it, It is something like, Modi listening and accepting what HS says.... (sorry to bring both of them it was just to give you the feel of events)

First - please speak for yourself. Islam is not a monolith. Indians never had an issue with Vande Mataram, save some fanatics.

Second - It has no idol worship. There is something called a metaphor. Anyway, the national anthem(Jana Gana Mana) also contains - 'Bharata bhagya bidhata'... another methaphor. So those having problem with Vande Mataram (national song) should also have problem with the national anthem.

If you don't want to sing a song, don't but you have no right to force others not to sing it either. Either way, they can be legally stripped of their citizenship for going against the Constitution. They will be made to leave.

Islam is a monolith for indian Muslims as they have their own way of life, They are fully aware about their religion.

However regarding your solution can i ask "They will be made to leave" where?

Kerala is down there near Kanya Kumari. Where do you want them to be exiled to? Or is it just the school compound?

Non Muslims may have 100 reasons to hate each other but they have a million reasons to hate Islamist nations like Pakistan where even school text books read that every non Muslim, to include Christians, Hindus, Sikhs, Buddhists, etc., should be thankful to Muslims for the right to live in Pakistan.

The Chinese hang radical Islamists in stadiums filled with spectators and the event is telecast on television.

Islam is a monolith for indian Muslims as they have their own way of life, They are fully aware about their religion.

However regarding your solution can i ask "They will be made to leave" where?

Kerala is down there near Kanya Kumari. Where do you want them to be exiled to? Or is it just the school compound?
You may want to ask the million plus who have already gone to D voter list. The first step in possible stripping of citizenship. After that they become stateless, and hence inconsequential.

And raising objections against Vande Mataram offends my sensibilities. So now what? :D

Then they should be 'requested' need to leave regardless of their religious affiliations.

& if they cannot be made to leave,they should be shot every single one of these religious fantics

Back
Top Bottom