What's new

Kerala religious teacher held for sexually harassing 19 students; conducted 'long prayers'

Nilu Pule

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
A 61-year-old Madrasa teacher was arrested for sexually abusing several children over several years in Aluva, Kerala. He also convinced the mosque authorities to set aside a private room for him.

1559464931-WhatsApp_Image_2019-06-02_at_12.45.28_PM.jpeg

. However, the police officials have arrested the accused and further investigation is underway.

Thiruvananthapuram: In an appalling case reported from Kottayam, Kerala, a Madrasa teacher was arrested for sexually abusing as many as 19 children over the last two years.

The 63-year-old accused was identified as Yusuf, a teacher hailing from Aluva district. Sources mentioned that he was employed as a teacher, at a local mosque in Kottayam district. From the last two years, Yusuf was teaching at the mosque in Thalayolaparambu where he sexually abused minor students.

TIMES NOW

✔@TimesNow

Shocker from Kerala: If teachers are responsible for such acts then they should be hanged publicly: Shaista Ambar, AIMPLB (Women) on sexual predator in Madrassa.

1:33 PM - Jun 2, 2019

190 people are talking about this

Twitter Ads info and privacy

Shaista Ambar, All India Muslim Women Personal Law Board, told Times Now, in such cases of rape, the Islamic rules say that the accused should be publically executed. And if teachers commit such crimes, there should be stringent punishment for him. However, the police officials have arrested the accused and further investigation is underway.

The accused earned the confidence of local residents by holding long prayers and speeches in order to avoid suspicions of students' parents. He also convinced the mosque authorities to set aside a private room for him, where he would go on to abuse most of his victims.

@Imran Khan @Axomiya_lora @AfrazulMandal @jamahir @Surya 1 @mastaan

another rss impostor caught with his pants down. Homosexuality is Zina and prohibited under Islam. Meanwhile RSS shakas are famous for male bonding sessions.....

A 61-year-old Madrasa teacher was arrested for sexually abusing several children over several years in Aluva, Kerala. He also convinced the mosque authorities to set aside a private room for him.

1559464931-WhatsApp_Image_2019-06-02_at_12.45.28_PM.jpeg

. However, the police officials have arrested the accused and further investigation is underway.

Thiruvananthapuram: In an appalling case reported from Kottayam, Kerala, a Madrasa teacher was arrested for sexually abusing as many as 19 children over the last two years.

The 63-year-old accused was identified as Yusuf, a teacher hailing from Aluva district. Sources mentioned that he was employed as a teacher, at a local mosque in Kottayam district. From the last two years, Yusuf was teaching at the mosque in Thalayolaparambu where he sexually abused minor students.

TIMES NOW

✔@TimesNow

Shocker from Kerala: If teachers are responsible for such acts then they should be hanged publicly: Shaista Ambar, AIMPLB (Women) on sexual predator in Madrassa.

1:33 PM - Jun 2, 2019

190 people are talking about this

Twitter Ads info and privacy

Shaista Ambar, All India Muslim Women Personal Law Board, told Times Now, in such cases of rape, the Islamic rules say that the accused should be publically executed. And if teachers commit such crimes, there should be stringent punishment for him. However, the police officials have arrested the accused and further investigation is underway.

The accused earned the confidence of local residents by holding long prayers and speeches in order to avoid suspicions of students' parents. He also convinced the mosque authorities to set aside a private room for him, where he would go on to abuse most of his victims.

@Imran Khan @Axomiya_lora @AfrazulMandal

another rss impostor caught with his pants down.
its not rape allowed in india as per law ?

Relifion is used by such monsters to hide there real intentions. Same goes for those priests molesting children.

Thank you for explaining this. It was bugging me for a while. After the brutal February rape, you guys just silently took it and moved. Must be a regular thing.
Because it happens more often in other countries, people realized it and moved on. Having the highest recorded crime rate in the region is afterall a good thing.

abusing several children over several years in Aluva, Kerala.
Another Bechabasi case.:devil: Sometimes mob rule is better to deal with such scums.

Another Bechabasi case.:devil: Sometimes mob rule is better to deal with such scums.
Separate private room and long prayers. Most parents probably knew about his extra curricular activities. But refuse to come forward due to social stigma. He would have been stopped earlier. But hey, I think he is a rss impostor.

so only new members allowed to troll here ? that is not justice i have equal right to troll:rolleyes:
You are a respected senior member in this forum and members like you should set an example for newbies to have productive conversations

We've already seen most threads are just turning into troll fests & extreme flame-baiting

You are a respected senior member in this forum and members like you should set an example for newbies to have productive conversations

We've already seen most threads are just turning into troll fests & extreme flame-baiting
bhai i have a heart too and common sense too :cry::cry::cry: why you want me to sit like a uncle :disagree:

ok one serious note i do trolling like this but not every day :P

Kerala Muslims are generally very religious and do not indulge in sin.
I find this hard to believe. If true, the person should be stoned to death.

Kerala Muslims are generally very religious and do not indulge in sin.
I find this hard to believe. If true, the person should be stoned to death.
haha make sense when Kerala being on top in export of ISIS fighters from India. This is real, and it's not the first time. Many dars have been under this trouble, but not many made to national news.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom