What's new

Kerala Corner

is he really a superstar in Kerala? Looks like an action film. What is the name of the film? :D
... I saw his interview today and he was saying... This time also i expected the State award but.... :( ... now the worst part is.. He said.. will try next time!!!!!! Ini oru padam koodi cheyyum ennoru beeshani athilundu!!!! Namukku prarthikkam!!!!

Hey Nair Saab, if we banned everything, then CASTE would still be here in modern India. Hell, you can still find it, if you look for it. Just take a look at matrimony sites, it promotes caste segregation unwillingly. Don;t mess with Christians, or we will make sure your type suffer like never before. Mark my words, if I ever hear a HINDU bashed one of my brothers we will make sure we convert more Hindu women.

poor soul.. i should say that people like you are just minority and nothing is gonna happen as you dream.. May be your dream will work in those area where you reside but not here.. and the people who are injecting poison in your mind will one day kick you for being a 'madrasi' in their land.. did you forget all those incident that easily.. guess your are brain washed by them. Anyway I rest my case here.
നീയായി നിന്റെ പാടായി...

ഞങ്ങള്*ക്ക് മതമുണ്ട്* പക്ഷെ മതഭ്രാന്തില്ല.
ഞങ്ങള്*ക്ക് വര്*ഗബോധമുണ്ട് പക്ഷെ വര്*ഗിയതയില്ല .
കുറ്റപെടുത്താം പക്ഷെ ഒറ്റപെടില്ല.
കാരണം ഞങ്ങള്* വിളിച്ചത് സഖാവെ എന്നാണ് ....

Why waste your breathe? He is confused old dummy. He doesn;t even know the history of his ancestors and does great shame to them.

Book your next ticket to Mumbai ASAP.

What are you his sister? You and your type can go and live life. Maybe Karma should allow you to return as an UNTOUCHABLE, so you would understand the hardships they face and how they struggle, you brats. I met a few nairs, arrogant, dim witted bunch of morons I ever met. I cant believe you ugys were warriors. I guess thats why Muslims and Christians whooped your A$$ in battle.Get used to it, we are taking over, India is ours. YOu and yout type better get used to secularism otherwisew e'll shove it down your throat.

Dont be so happy and dont twist the news..

Hehe..I dont know what newspaper you read..but lets hear from national media who have no dog in the fight. NO Mallu sources, no Tamil sources..

New Delhi: The Supreme court on Monday directed the Kerala government to permit Tamil Nadu to undertake maintenance and cleaning work at the Mullaperiyar dam.

Allow TN to maintain Mullaperiyar: SC to Kerala-IBN South News - IBNLive Mobile

Regarding the cartoon...well more MPs, more influence.

Fcuk Secularism !!! We r Fighting for a Hindu Rashtra!!! where Legal System is secular & No Minority Reservation is given along with Anti-Conversion Law...

We had Enough With Secularism ... where our Little brothers r Killed in collages... our Sisters r Converted Forcefully in Kerala ... the Girl is not even allowed to Meet the Family... she was just 18... the news never comes in media... Jehdis Beat the a&& out of his old Parents in Court premises still Police didnt interfere... :cry:

U people Talk about Hindu Girls getting Forcefully Converted in Paksitan But have never raised ur Voices for what is happening in your own Country in Kerala... Ur Secularism will make a another Kashmir in South India & Us Hindus of kerala a Refugees like Kashmiri Pandits...

We Dont need Support of u Secularist Hindus... Now we r on our own...We r not ur brothers... now either its We or U... We Dont want Support of The So called Secular Society ... Secularism is Pushing us into militancy... If we have to fight for our rights, then Sure we will do it... Its time to Stand up for my Hindu brothers... Frankly today i dont even care about India... I care more about my Hindu brothers & Sisters ...

I hate to say this ...I am a Hindu First from the Last 1 years... not a Bahartiya first... My responsibility is now First towards my Hindu Community... Look what u Secularist have Made me... I was a Atheist from my birth but Ur sense of Secularism made me Communal like the people Who ur trying to Protect...

We have the Numbers too & Dedicated Youth Support, will never Stop unless Saffron Flag is Unfurled on Red Fort...

Hey you live in the modern age. If you cant document it, then its not happening. YOu all have phones with video recording capabilities. So, when such "jehadis" beat up poor innocent ppl, instead of standing and looking, why don;t you get up and fight back whimp? Why don;t you record such incidents and put it out on the internet or news media or even social media? Coz it never happened...got it?

Hey Nair Saab, if we banned everything, then CASTE would still be here in modern India. Hell, you can still find it, if you look for it. Just take a look at matrimony sites, it promotes caste segregation unwillingly. Don;t mess with Christians, or we will make sure your type suffer like never before. Mark my words, if I ever hear a HINDU bashed one of my brothers we will make sure we convert more Hindu women.

Why waste your breathe? He is confused old dummy. He doesn;t even know the history of his ancestors and does great shame to them.

What are you his sister? You and your type can go and live life. Maybe Karma should allow you to return as an UNTOUCHABLE, so you would understand the hardships they face and how they struggle, you brats. I met a few nairs, arrogant, dim witted bunch of morons I ever met. I cant believe you ugys were warriors. I guess thats why Muslims and Christians whooped your A$$ in battle.Get used to it, we are taking over, India is ours. YOu and yout type better get used to secularism otherwisew e'll shove it down your throat.

And then trinity wakes up from his evangelist dream. bussssss

Hey holy soul, it is not the HIndus who are at your backs in Kerala, rather your book-mates who are at it.

Church warns of 'Love Jihad' in Kerala

Soon you might not get your wine in church as it will be deemed haram and banned by IUML, enforced by PFI..:)

Trinity,

we ll see whether you keep Nagercoil first.

Who Told U That ... All Abrahamic Religions r targeting US... I dont have problem with all Muslims But Muslims of PFI,NDF,IUML etc
Even i have many good Muslim friends in kerala who stood with me ...

I have Problems with the Evangelist more than Jehadis Specially Marthoma & pentecost... Most of My Friend Circle r Catholics... My Best friend is also a Catholic he is Equal to me like my brother :smitten:... But ya even there r many Evangelist in Catholics...[/QUOTE

Im a KNANYNA. Do you know we do not convert? We never have since we arrived. Those f=king MArthomas and Penti's despise us and they have Vatican support coz they do convert. Excuse the other posts, I was blowing steam until I read this post. Seems you have a level head and I agree with you somewhat. But you cant stop folks from converting on their own. You just have to make Hinduism more open minded to compete with other religions.

Trinity,

we ll see whether you keep Nagercoil first.

Funny the Christians are the deciding factor over there. Looks like the BJP is courting them to win seats.

And then trinity wakes up from his evangelist dream. bussssss

Hey holy soul, it is not the HIndus who are at your backs in Kerala, rather your book-mates who are at it.

Church warns of 'Love Jihad' in Kerala

Soon you might not get your wine in church as it will be deemed haram and banned by IUML, enforced by PFI..:)

Im aware of it. Listen I dont believe in Evangelism, and I understand why Hindus are so against it. Loosing ppl in a dmeocratic india is a scary thing consdiering the past. My only suggestion is to make Hinduism more tolerant and flexible. My sister married a Hindu jain guy. The DAlits and untouchable stigma is still there and has to be rectifed. This will only happen you guys start doing something about it.

Im aware of it. Listen I dont believe in Evangelism, and I understand why Hindus are so against it. Loosing ppl in a dmeocratic india is a scary thing consdiering the past. My only suggestion is to make Hinduism more tolerant and flexible. My sister married a Hindu jain guy. The DAlits and untouchable stigma is still there and has to be rectifed. This will only happen you guys start doing something about it.

I agree and disagree.

Hinduism as a faith IS the most tolerant and flexible of all religions - That it welcomed a host of minorities over the centuries, gave them shelter when they were persecuted in different parts of the world and witnessed an exponential growth of the minorities is proof enough for that and Hindus are THE most tolerant of minorities especially given the bloody past. So in this context I disagree.

But Hindus should become more tolerant and flexible for their own religion mates..i.e., the caste differences should gradually cease to exist as a tool of discrimination and oppression. Here I agree. And I''m happy to note this is already happening.

BTW whoTF is a Jain Hindu ?

I agree and disagree.

Hinduism as a faith IS the most tolerant and flexible of all religions - That it welcomed a host of minorities over the centuries, gave them shelter when they were persecuted in different parts of the world and witnessed an exponential growth of the minorities is proof enough for that and Hindus are THE most tolerant of minorities especially given the bloody past. So in this context I disagree.

But Hindus should become more tolerant and flexible for their own religion mates..i.e., the caste differences should gradually cease to exist as a tool of discrimination and oppression. Here I agree. And I''m happy to note this is already happening.

BTW whoTF is a Jain Hindu ?

I m meant Guju Jain.....No doubt about Hinduism flexibility and tolerance. I was referring to the treatment of Hindus who represent the lower rungs of society. As a Knanyna, I know very well the kindness of hindu rulers. Im also aware of the Vatican and how corrupt it is. It obviously has an agenda and the other churches like Pente, CSI and MArthoma do their bidding. They are the culprits behind converting. I don;t even like those faggots.

The caste is what all these fukkers use to sow discontent into your followers. The sooners you correct, the better the situation will become. Hindu swami's in Kerala have preaching to do that for decades but not much movement. There needs to be a more concerted effort. Of course, there are those who love and enjoy the status quo. Unfortunatley they are the ones slowing the positive change. Humans need hope. it is an incredible feeling to have. Dalits and Untouchables don;t have that, thus it is very easy to attack those prinicples. Hope you spread the word. Im tired of defending Hinduism to some dumb Americas who alway pull out the caste card and our treatment of Indian women. Like they care so much....but you know what I mean I hope.

Hehe...well put. Are you from TN/KL ?

My wife is,i studied in Madurai.

Who Told U That ... All Abrahamic Religions r targeting US... I dont have problem with all Muslims But Muslims of PFI,NDF,IUML etc
Even i have many good Muslim friends in kerala who stood with me ...

I have Problems with the Evangelist more than Jehadis Specially Marthoma & pentecost... Most of My Friend Circle r Catholics... My Best friend is also a Catholic he is Equal to me like my brother :smitten:... But ya even there r many Evangelist in Catholics...[/QUOTE

Im a KNANYNA. Do you know we do not convert? We never have since we arrived. Those f=king MArthomas and Penti's despise us and they have Vatican support coz they do convert. Excuse the other posts, I was blowing steam until I read this post. Seems you have a level head and I agree with you somewhat. But you cant stop folks from converting on their own. You just have to make Hinduism more open minded to compete with other religions.

Funny the Christians are the deciding factor over there. Looks like the BJP is courting them to win seats.

Are they the deciding factor?

is that why BJP wins there?

What are you his sister?

Just a fellow Indian who wants to help you in your quest to knock his teeth out.

You and your type can go and live life. Maybe Karma should allow you to return as an UNTOUCHABLE, so you would understand the hardships they face and how they struggle, you brats.

And then what..will Christianity give me salvation ..No, you lot will still identify me as a Dalit Christian and even refuse entry into your upper caste church.

I met a few nairs, arrogant, dim witted bunch of morons I ever met. I cant believe you ugys were warriors. I guess thats why Muslims and Christians whooped your A$$ in battle.

AFAIK, Travancore was a Hindu kingdom until 1947 and FYI the last major religious riot in Kerala was b/n Chrsitains and your fellow Muslims in Vizhijam.

Get used to it, we are taking over, India is ours. YOu and yout type better get used to secularism otherwisew e'll shove it down your throat.

Exactly the reason why Hindus like me are suspicious of you lot.

Funnily,these guys dont mess with people in southern TN. All their heroism is only in Northern Kerala.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom