What's new

Kerala Corner

No one has Brain washed me ... its my natural reflexes & is Merely defensive... U Hurt or Hurt the People of my Community I take Up arms... its my Duty toward my Hindu brothers...

These r mere words ... Let again some 1 touch a Hindus in India we will Show who we r... people against my Community will take its a Warning , Hindus will take it as word of Solidarity , & 0 brained Secularist like u will call it terrorism , Separatism ,communalism Etc But i dont Care to be Fair...

& The i have Publically said it many a time & even interfered in my Collage matters ... as i have studied in a Collage which was Dominated by Minority ... Until i was Studying there... no one Dared to Touch Hindu brothers... Till date i Get phone calls from new Student ... i have stood always to help my brothers... Where ever i get a Chance to help a Hindu Brother within my limitation i am ready to Do it... if its by words ill do it by Words , if its by Deeds i will do it so, if its by Money i even do it by that means...

Today what Hindu wants more is to know the injustice done to them & to get organized against it ... So i am doing it at my personal level best from Social Media sites,Blogging etc... i have even worked on field for it...

I too follow the same ideology dear............ an eye for eye and tooth for a teeth.............

Supreme court orders that the maintenance of Mullai Periyar dam remain with TN....:)
Dont be so happy and dont twist the news..
SC has never said that the maintenance of MP dam remains with TN.
The Supreme Court permitted minor maintenance work of Mullaperiyar dam under the joint supervision of technical experts of Tamil Nadu, Kerala and Central Water Commission. Given the hostility between the two states over the sensitive issue, the bench ordered that the work would be carried out under the supervision of superintending engineers nominated by the two state governments along with a technical expert to be chosen by the chairman of Central Water Commission.

As far as we dont have enough numbers to play 'Politrics' in Delhi this will happen to us every time..
392148_282078231828621_1779789284_n.jpg

Panchasara ennu kadalasil ezhuthi nakkiyaal madhuram undaavilla, athinu panchasara thanne thinnu nokkanam.. Panniyude ishta bakshanam malam aanu, athinu neyyum panchasarayum koduthittu kaaryam illa...

Muyal ethra mukkiyaalum aanayolam pindam idilla... Kozhi karuthaal mutta karuthathaakilla...

Chandana mutti chumakunna kazhuthakku chandanathinte bhaarame ariyoo, chandanathinte sugandam ariyilla...

Aakaashathu suryan undo ennariyaan torch adichu nokkenda kaaryam illa...
:hang2:

The great Santosh Pandit:cheesy:

is he really a superstar in Kerala? Looks like an action film. What is the name of the film? :D

Superstar....:woot: he is a cocky demeanor manic mate.:cheesy:
In Kerala people would chuckle at the very mention of his name .Santosh Pandit, who claims his forefathers migrated to Kerala from Uttar Pradesh, handling nearly all departments of the film from direction to acting he stands a chance for entering record books for the maximum credits for a single person in a released film, which evoked mixed responses in the social networking community, and then went viral. Infact youtube has made him this much famous.

is he really a superstar in Kerala? Looks like an action film. What is the name of the film? :D

More like a comedy star. People actually throw rotten vegetables and diary/poultry products wherever he turns up. His YouTube video went viral owing to its sheer absurdity.

he is like zaid hamid.. even though it's all rubbish you will still watch him and enjoy..

search in YouTube " santhosh pandit" ..his movies are epic.

We r Taking about a Monarchy or Something Like that... We want a democracy But Some Changes in it... Like No Political Party in Name of religion like IUML, S.S,BSP,PDP,RPI...

No Political party should be allowed to say in public that they r the Saviors of this Community including Hindus...

The Country Should be Declared Culturally Hindu Just like David Cameroon Openly said about Britain as Christian ... Anti-Conversion Law... ban on Cow Slaughter ...

No Reservations Based on Religion... Uniform Civil code, Article 370 should be removed... No Private institutions should be allowed to Give reservation to a Particular Community...

Religious Teaching should be Strictly banned in Schools Private as well as Public... Evangelist Should be banned... Missionaries working in India for Conversion of Hindus should be banned... People trying to get Converts from other religion should be made a Punishable offense...

Foreign Funded Media Channel Should be banned... PM should be Born to a Indian Mother & father who's ancestors have lived in India for more than 2 generation...

Government Should not have Exclusive rights over Hindu temples... Property of the Temple & its income will belong only to Temple & its Devotees ...

Sanskrit Should be made the national Language... legal System should be Secular along with constitution ... separate law for Muslims , Hindus & Christians Should be removed... like Muslim marriage act , Hindu Marriage Act...

& Finally Congress Supporting Text Books in the education system ... Congress Should be Banned... Nepotism in politics should be Banned...

Immigrants from Bangladesh should be removed...

These r My Thoughts Although i dont Talk for any organization but as individual Hindu my thoughts r these ... although its not uniform but can be discussed & brought into a Proper Conclusion ...

Yes I support this movement, let's ban all pseudo religious political parties which are suffering from thakedar syndrome. Let's start with the pioneer of them, Sangh Parivar.

Its sad to see people who are not really keralites (with the exception of Nair) spreading their communal agendas in this thread. Its not evil to be jealous---but it is evil to seek avenues to inflict harm on the person you envy. Kerala is a model state--of communal harmony.

Its sad to see people who are not really keralites (with the exception of Nair) spreading their communal agendas in this thread. Its not evil to be jealous---but it is evil to seek avenues to inflict harm on the person you envy. Kerala is a model state--of communal harmony.

Most of them who took part in that discussion were keralites .....

Nobody is spreading their communal agendas here and kerala is no more the kerala it used to be .......

Surely Kerala is a much better than other states in case of communal harmony .....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom