What's new

Kerala Corner

I think the chubby cheeks & the slight moustache is to blame for that ! :unsure:
Moustache???
Kiski??
You dont have one for sure. :haha:
You Snow white!!

And I said a tom-boy not a tom-man (boys don't have moustaches :P)

I know , kids today !!!!! i will not die of old age , i will have a stroke caused by my kids. i am sure of it , but my wife says i exaggerate. AND WHO AM I, A MERE MORTAL TO CONTRADICT HER. :)

:lol: :lol:

Ethu eethu padathilaya bhai?Njanithu kappa Tvyile music mojoyil ppadunathu ketitundu.

Laptop (2008) film .
Suresh Gopiyude cinemayanu .Oru vishamam pidichatu.
A pattu kettapol sarikum oru vallatha anubhavam ayirunnu.Njanithu pandu kettathanu pakshe download cheyyan pattityittialla.Ethu fil anennu ariyathillayruunu .Innu athu arinju .
Ithu Sonia padiyathanu .
Kalyani Menon padiyathunde athu iithinekkal super anu.

@jbgt90 never answered my question

the feels :(

Change??
Naa...nada.
But you know Kerala is much better than the other states that I went to.Roads of haryana and Goa are worst than those in kerala so I have quit complaining about it.

Noida's roads were the best. :-)

About ppl and culture my hubby made an interesting observation that most of the mallus had started SPEAKING hindi...can you believe it??:girl_wacko:
I guess the imported bengali and bihari guys for the blue collar jobs have done a good job,something which hindi books could not achieve in last so many years.
At this point I must say @seiko speaks good hindi. :)

Interesting!!
She did not teach you anything in malayalam?

disappointing :/

@Ravi Nair
Is this really you??
I havent seen you using the kind of language that you used in a post which was a reply to arya desa.
Whats wrong? You must be in a really bad mood today.
Paying back in the same coin?? Is it??

@Ravi Nair
Is this really you??
I havent seen you using the kind of language that you used in a post which was a reply to arya desa.
Whats wrong? You must be in a really bad mood today.
Paying back in the same coin?? Is it??

Yes, and having fun. Arya Desa is a troll so yes paying him back in the same coin. When he encounters dark skinned people, he has an 'itch.'

Yes, and having fun. Arya Desa is a troll so yes paying him back in the same coin. When he encounters dark skinned people, he has an 'itch.'
:lol: :lol:

I think I must bookmark that page,afterall its not everyday that Mr.Ravi nair lambasts somebody. :P

are you in Hyderabad? was going to ask you about the whole Telangana thing and the new CM there :)
Yes my friend i am in hyd, this thing with the TRS is ridiculous , its beyond words . But wont carry on for long in six months things will settle down.

Yes my friend i am in hyd, this thing with the TRS is ridiculous , its beyond words . But wont carry on for long in six months things will settle down.

Hopefully Mr. KCR can do some good (he is a demagogue, but he seems to have the right ideas about some things)

Andhra took away all the sea ports meanwhile, while Telangana took away Hyderabad.

If managed properly, both states can come out of it better.

And you have not answered my question related to election in another thread yet ..... :cry:

And you have not answered my question related to election in another thread yet ..... :cry:
which one mate?, i am sorry but i do not get notifications some times, please send me the link .

Hopefully Mr. KCR can do some good (he is a demagogue, but he seems to have the right ideas about some things)

Andhra took away all the sea ports meanwhile, while Telangana took away Hyderabad.

If managed properly, both states can come out of it better.
I have more hope on KTR, met him several times and he seems to have a very clear vision towards the growth of the IT industry in TG.

@nair @sreekumar @seiko @kurup @takeiteasy

Njaan Kerala government Financial prathisandhiyil annennu ketallo? Koore kadam eduthu vellam mutti nilkukayalle.

Chandiyude pudiya revolutionary nilapadu karanam Kerala governmentinu oru varumanam nashtapettu. Tourisathinum thattu kittum.

appol engane Mani adeham eni Budget balalnce cheyyum.

Nammude gulf sahodaran/sahodarikal overtime cheyyandi verum.

@nair @sreekumar @seiko @kurup @takeiteasy

Njaan Kerala government Financial prathisandhiyil annennu ketallo? Koore kadam eduthu vellam mutti nilkukayalle.

Chandiyude pudiya revolutionary nilapadu karanam Kerala governmentinu oru varumanam nashtapettu. Tourisathinum thattu kittum.

appol engane Mani adeham eni Budget balalnce cheyyum.

Nammude gulf sahodaran/sahodarikal overtime cheyyandi verum.

Ippol thanne overdraftilanu pokunnathu.

Onnum pattiyillenkil centril poyi irakkum atreye ollu.

Back
Top Bottom