What's new

Kerala Corner

I meant to ask you this.

when you went to kerala, did you notice any change? level of urbanisation? people? culture?
Change??
Naa...nada.
But you know Kerala is much better than the other states that I went to.Roads of haryana and Goa are worst than those in kerala so I have quit complaining about it.
Noida's roads were the best. :-)

About ppl and culture my hubby made an interesting observation that most of the mallus had started SPEAKING hindi...can you believe it??:girl_wacko:
I guess the imported bengali and bihari guys for the blue collar jobs have done a good job,something which hindi books could not achieve in last so many years.
At this point I must say @seiko speaks good hindi. :)
Naaaa malus arent bad , some of my best friends are mallus, my first G/F was one:lol:
not to mention they are the only people who can match me in drinking and eating meat.
Interesting!!
She did not teach you anything in malayalam?

Change??
Naa...nada.
But you know Kerala is much better than the other states that I went to.Roads of haryana and Goa are worst than those in kerala so I have quit complaining about it.
Noida's roads were the best. :-)

About ppl and culture my hubby made an interesting observation that most of the mallus had started SPEAKING hindi...can you believe it??:girl_wacko:
I guess the imported bengali and bihari guys for the blue collar jobs have done a good job,something which hindi books could not achieve in last so many years.
At this point I must say @seiko speaks good hindi. :)

Interesting!!
She did not teach you anything in malayalam?
We were only together for 8 months, plus i was only 14:)
had more important thing on my mind like having my first kiss and stuff:D

You are a lady? i always assumed you were a guy.

We were only together for 8 months, plus i was only 14:)
had more important thing on my mind like having my first kiss and stuff:D
Guyzzz!! I tell ya...
:lol:

jbgt90 said:
You are a lady? i always assumed you were a guy.
You were not very wrong when you assumed that.I was a tomboy..or still am. :lol:

Whats with the 80s???
Teenagers were more decent back then? Is that what you meant?
Yeah we were , my six yr old daughter last week told me she was in love with a guy in her class and wanted to kiss him . beat that !!!!!
when we were young it was so different . i was twelve before discovering about the birds and the bees.

You were not very wrong when you assumed that.I was a tomboy..or still am. :lol:

I think the chubby cheeks & the slight moustache is to blame for that ! :unsure:

Yeah we were , my six yr old daughter last week told me she was in love with a guy in her class and wanted to kiss him . beat that !!!!!
when we were young it was so different . i was twelve before discovering about the birds and the bees.

:o:

Back
Top Bottom