What's new

Kerala Corner

1239714_887655201261139_1376639929355347105_n.jpg

@seiko @nair

did you see that 600 kids rescued story?

why does everything has to be a secular cnspiracy and Muslims changing demography? I am sick of hearing that crap.

Not all that difficult actually.:no: Much simpler in comparison to Tamil, if you ask us Kannadigas.:-)

Hey Indischer.

So Kannada is easier to learn than say Malayalam.

@seiko @nair

did you see that 600 kids rescued story?

why does everything has to be a secular cnspiracy and Muslims changing demography? I am sick of hearing that crap.

Hey Indischer.

So Kannada is easier to learn than say Malayalam.

Well that 600 kids story is one of the most happening one in kerala for past 1 week or so.... I wanted to post it here... but then wanted to avoid that embarrassment.... I think i posted it in this thread with out any source....

Well that 600 kids story is one of the most happening one in kerala for past 1 week or so.... I wanted to post it here... but then wanted to avoid that embarrassment.... I think i posted it in this thread with out any source....

Allegedly those kids were supposed to go to an orphanage set up by some Muslim charity.

We don't know if it is Human trafficking?

Allegedly those kids were supposed to go to an orphanage set up by some Muslim charity.

We don't know if it is Human trafficking?

Even if it was, you will never know.... Because right now IUML (i am not using the full name to avoid inviting trolls) is very strong and they are part of ruling government....Congress will not do anything to put their government in danger....

But since jharkand is also involved, there is some hope,....

We also refrain from posting it because it may cause embarrassment to us.

ennatha riaz ummaayittu...

avane a threadilittu karichondirikuva.Avante oru Haq musings.
Avan adyam pakistan athu 1960 cheythrunenkil athipol superrpower ayane ennu kurkelam ,umpu post idumayirunnu.Odukkam avante koodullavar varuyappol athu nirthi.Puthiya N-11 kondu vannekuva mandan.

Angu 1960s ,70 kalilo ee economic reform konduvannirunnekil allenkil ,aa ecnomic reform konduvannirunnekil India tolpikan kazhiyumayirunnu ennokke paranju kure thread ittutnde kandittilla.
Ellathinteyum adyam If undayirunnu.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom