What's new

Kerala Corner

@Guynextdoor2 @Ravi Nair
kerala_verdict_page_001_resized.jpg

BJP in Kerala did an extremely better performance than previous elections.BJP sabotaged LDF in thiruvanvandoor panchayat
in chengannur.No matter whatever this Kerala thinking .we dont have any influence in Centre and a immensely debted state like Kerala is going to suffer with lack of developments.Kerala have a lot of old generation that is why LDF and UDF still maintain here.When an younger generation become predominant we will embrace BJP no matter what .BJP has an exponential growth after every election.
Time for a poweful India is come.

@levina engana kanunnu BJP yude vijayathe.?
Frankly this was so expected isn't it???
It was congress's misgovernance and the Modi's charisma/social media backing up that made BJP such a pan national power.
pakshe ippo Modi matrame ullo BJPyude shining star?? cabinetill aarum atreyum strong alla yennu tonnunu.

Frankly this was so expected isn't it???
It was congress's misgovernance and the Modi's charisma/social media backing up that made BJP such a pan national power.
pakshe ippo Modi matrame ullo BJPyude shining star?? cabinetill aarum atreyum strong alla yennu tonnunu.

Absolutely right.Sushama ,Advani,Joshi has some voice in party before the results announcement.
But now they are completely silenced by Modi's will power .What a will power that man has .Tortured by entire media and Congress and other sickular parties for 12 years .And now he is going to the PM.
Pakshe etreyum valliya tolvi Congress ne vendayirunnu.Ippol parayathakka nalla oru oppostion koodiyilla.
Modi govt anthelum veezhcapattiyal onnu thiruthan polum parliamentil arumilla.So sad.
I voted for BJP only for developemnts Hope he will keep his words

@takeiteasy I did not see the alert.

What fazes me is not Modi, but the fanatical loyalty he has inspired among his followers. To Me Modi is an opportunist, but it'shis followers, (some even here) who with their rhetoric scares me.

You also have local groups like MNS Ram Sena in Karnataka who will be emboldened by this.

Even though I am an Atheist, I still pray that Modi just leaves the communal issues aside.

Yaar @Ayush waisee when @levina confirmed that shes a South Indian mujhe Singapore kiii moteiii moteiii aunties yaaad aa gaiiin who too were South Indians and were literally bursting out of their sarees because they were fairly overweight whereas their husbands were thin and emaciated and were wearing safari clothes whilst they walked as obedient husbands just behind them - Soooch soooch kar Mr.Levina par taraas aataa haiii ! :(

Ahhh well maybe Levina has done something about her unibrow and now doesn't look as intimidating as she used too ! :unsure:

what do you have against South Indians :mad:

we are far from you guys, don't even understand a thing you guys speak leave us alone :angel:

U.R Anantamurthy sahab(Ex-VC MG University, Kottaayam), you are welcomed to Kerala, if Saffronists are scaring you.
-:Marunadan Malayali:- - NaMo Brigade books flight ticket to Pakistan for Ananthamurthy

We also have BJP here.This type of mentality of yours always cause rise to fanatiscm among majorities in kerala

Really Malapuram Indiyude Bhagamalla alle.Kollam ee type mentality kondanu oru sadharana mathethara vadhiyaya Hindukalu polum teevra Hindutvadi akunnathu.

Last edited:
We also have BJP here.This type of mentality of yours always cause rise to fanatiscm among majorities in kerala

Really Malapuram Indiyude Bhagamalla alle.Kollam ee type mentality kondanu oru sadharana mathethara vadhiyaya Hindukalu polum teevra Hindutvadi akunnathu.

hmmm a profeser tj josephine rakhsikan pattathvanmaranu ini anthamoothriye konduvannu samrakishikan pokunnathu

@takeiteasy I did not see the alert.

What fazes me is not Modi, but the fanatical loyalty he has inspired among his followers. To Me Modi is an opportunist, but it'shis followers, (some even here) who with their rhetoric scares me.

You also have local groups like MNS Ram Sena in Karnataka who will be emboldened by this.

Even though I am an Atheist, I still pray that Modi just leaves the communal issues aside.

what do you have against South Indians :mad:

we are far from you guys, don't even understand a thing you guys speak leave us alone :angel:

What are those communal issues ?

Last edited:
Absolutely right.Sushama ,Advani,Joshi has some voice in party before the results announcement.
But now they are completely silenced by Modi's will power .What a will power that man has .Tortured by entire media and Congress and other sickular parties for 12 years .And now he is going to the PM.
Pakshe etreyum valliya tolvi Congress ne vendayirunnu.Ippol parayathakka nalla oru oppostion koodiyilla.
Modi govt anthelum veezhcapattiyal onnu thiruthan polum parliamentil arumilla.So sad.
I voted for BJP only for developemnts Hope he will keep his words

They might not have opposition in oarliament but with thos elections politicians 've learnt a lesson that if they renege on their pre poll promises then they would have to face the consequences too.
Social media was abuzz with Kejriwal and Rahul Gandhi's prepostrous comments from last 6 months.

കാണാതായ മലേഷ്യന്‍ വിമാനം തിരിച്ചു വരും ഉറപ്പാ , കാരണം , നാല് വര്‍ഷം മുന്‍പ് കാണാതായ ഇ അഹമ്മദ് സാഹിബ് തിരിച്ച് വന്നില്ലെ ഇലക്ഷന്‍ വന്നപ്പോഴേക്കും !

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom