What's new

Kerala Corner

Wait till I wear my boots.8-)
I am about 2/3rd of a door n i can prove it to you. 8-)

For a south Indian 5'8" is phaaainnnee so dont worry you'll still get a gal :P

5'8" might be fine for the gal, but not for me.:cray:Would have dearly liked to view the World from about 3-4 inches above my current position.:sarcastic:

Is this you, Didijaan?:unsure:

@Indischer doesn't want an Indian girl; hes already engaged to a beautiful German Lady who is half a foot taller than him ! :agree:

:mad: I ain't settling for anything other than a Kannadati.
German girls, btw, are actually cool about having partners shorter than themselves. So nice of them.:agree: But boy, do some girls here give me a serious complex about my height! 6' is just insane for a girl to have, and yet so many are that tall here.:eek:

5'8" might be fine for the gal, but not for me.:cray:Would have dearly liked to view the World from about 3-4 inches above my current position.:sarcastic:

Is this you, Didijaan?:unsure:

Hehehe
That was funny and no tat was not me. :-) She must be wearing a 3-4inches tall pointed heels.:lol:
Had a bad experience myself when my pointed heels once got stuck between the tiles on the pavement.:sick:

Hehehe
That was funny and no tat was not me. :-) She must be wearing a 3-4inches tall pointed heels.:lol:
Had a bad experience myself when my pointed heels once got stuck between the tiles on the pavement.:sick:

Ahhhh so thats how you lost your front teeth and have to now wear a denture ! :agree:

:mad: I ain't settling for anything other than a Kannadati.
German girls, btw, are actually cool about having partners shorter than themselves. So nice of them.:agree: But boy, do some girls here give me a serious complex about my height! 6' is just insane for a girl to have, and yet so many are that tall here.:eek:

Heard in Spain, the average height is about 6'.

I did have a doubt :coffee:

@Indischer golmaal hai bhai sab golmaal hai :whistle:

Gol hai bhai sab gol hai. :lol:
Hehehe
That was funny. She must be wearing a 3-4inches tall pointed heels.:lol:
:haha:
Aren't they called Stilletos? Our footwear must be comfortable to us, the wearer. A fundamental point missed by such footwear.:tsk:

Heard in Spain, the average height is about 6'.

They all look the same in much of Europe nowadays. 6ft 6ft everywhere.:angry:

Ahhhh so thats how you lost your front teeth and have to now wear a denture ! :agree:
I dıd not fall :pissed:
I could just not lıft my leg or pull out the heel.It took sometıme but thankfully there were not many around when thıs happened. :sick:
Denture???
Yes I know you use them because your ex GF's ex BF knocked out your front tooth. :D

Aren't they called Stilletos? Our footwear must be comfortable to us, the wearer. A fundamental point missed by such footwear.:tsk:
Well my hubby ıs 6' tall and I somehow dont want to look short ın front of hım, add to ıt that he's broad too. :sick:
Yes the word is stilletos.

I dıd not fall :pissed:
I could just not lıft my leg or pull out the heel.It took sometıme but thankfully there were not many around when thıs happened. :sick:
Denture???
Yes I know you use them because you ex GF's ex BF knocked out your front tooth. :D

I've got all of my teeth - Thank You very much ! :D

Well my hubby ıs 6' tall and I somehow dont want to look short ın front of hım, add to ıt that he's broad too. :sick:

Oh my gawd, @Indischer this means that @levina probably looks like Gimli the Dwarf walking side by side with Legolas ! :lol:

You sure you're not describing John Abraham in place of your Hubby?:D

I've got all of my teeth - Thank You very much ! :D
I wasn't talking about your smiley with 32teeth flashing,I was talking about you.And you've a mıssıng tooth lıke thıs one :crazy_pilot:
:p::p::p:

Armstrong{ Oh my gawd said:
Indischer[/USER] this means that @levina probably looks like Gimli the Dwarf walking side by side with Legolas ! :lol:
8-)8-)8-)
Have you imagined yourself with Indee??? You both 'll look like Laurel & Hardy :lol:

:rofl:
We shall call her Gimlevina henceforth.
I will call you both "Laurel & Hardy":partay:

You sure you're not describing John Abraham in place of your Hubby?:D
He's broad...n 6' feet.
But when did i say 6 pack??? :D

Everybody in his family is tall and i am the shortest there :(

I wasn't talking about your smiley with 32teeth flashing,I was talking about you.And you've a mıssıng tooth lıke thıs one :crazy_pilot:
:p::p::p:

8-)8-)8-)
Have you imagined yourself with Indee??? You both 'll look like Laurel & Hardy :lol:

I will call you both "Laurel & Hardy":partay:

He's broad...n 6' feet.
But when did i say 6 pack??? :D

Everybody in his family is tall and ai am the shortest there :(

Okay Grimlevina ! :(

Back
Top Bottom