What's new

Kerala Corner

Seriously thanks mate
@SpArK thendy

Saaramilla... Iniyum ithu polae hotel aanennu karuthy barbershaapil ethelum hatha bhagyan vannolum...

Ireyaakunna thavaleye pidikan rajavembala aaya njan ivudey thannae kaanum.

Lal salaam.

Saaramilla... Iniyum ithu polae hotel aanennu karuthy barbershaapil ethelum hatha bhagyan vannolum...

Ireyaakunna thavaleye pidikan rajavembala aaya njan ivudey thannae kaanum.

Lal salaam.

Kaananam

Lal salaam sagahavay

@SpArK thiruvanthapum mandalathil arkanu vijaya sadhyatha ? Bennet abraham engineyundu ?

@SpArK thiruvanthapum mandalathil arkanu vijaya sadhyatha ? Bennet abraham engineyundu ?

Trivandrum is divided into KAzhakootam , vattiyoorkavvu, city, kovalam, nemom, neyyatinkara, parasala.

LDF will get nadar and latin votes from kovalam,nemom, neyyatinkara, parasala which is eating up from UDF ....
City will have BJP as number 1.
Vattiyoorkavu and kazhakootam are UDF strong holds but this time major swing towards BJP.

The weaker LDF candidate means apart from the community votes which traditionally favour UDF it will loose more to BJP.
UDF will have it tough with lot of female choosing not to vote for sasi.

So its either UDF, BJP, LDF or
BJP, UDF and LDF.. in that order.

But lot of stuffs depend on campaign and events @ end of the campaign times.

I am hoping for the bloom of lotus for the first time in Gods own country from Ananthapuri.

The guy on the left, Isnt he CM of Keral? Oomban jaunty or something like that???

The guy on the left is the CM of Kerala?

Haha xD just made my day. He is just a 6th grade "actor".... a mega troll of Malayalam cinema

The guy on the left is the CM of Kerala?

Haha xD just made my day. He is just a 6th grade "actor".... a mega troll of Malayalam cinema

oyyyyyooo... aaano??/

Dai levantey cinema theatril poyi njan kanditullathanu..

Athrekku aa level aarum poyittillelo...

It was a theatre in nedumangad... Alltogether 15-20 people in theatre.. full theri vili, kooval.. was fun.

Kooval parenjapola... nintey peru orma vannethu...

nee enthina koovie koovieye???

Trivandrum is divided into KAzhakootam , vattiyoorkavvu, city, kovalam, nemom, neyyatinkara, parasala.

LDF will get nadar and latin votes from kovalam,nemom, neyyatinkara, parasala which is eating up from UDF ....
City will have BJP as number 1.
Vattiyoorkavu and kazhakootam are UDF strong holds but this time major swing towards BJP.

The weaker LDF candidate means apart from the community votes which traditionally favour UDF it will loose more to BJP.
UDF will have it tough with lot of female choosing not to vote for sasi.

So its either UDF, BJP, LDF or
BJP, UDF and LDF.. in that order.

But lot of stuffs depend on campaign and events @ end of the campaign times.

I am hoping for the bloom of lotus for the first time in Gods own country from Ananthapuri.

Ya hearing lots of news the UDF-BJP confrontation, and LDF is not in picture. LDF fielded Bennet coz of Nadar votes. Last time Neela Lohida Dasan Nadar got 86k votes as SP/BSP candidate. They are aiming that votes.

oyyyyyooo... aaano??/

Dai levantey cinema theatril poyi njan kanditullathanu..

Athrekku aa level aarum poyittillelo...

It was a theatre in nedumangad... Alltogether 15-20 people in theatre.. full theri vili, kooval.. was fun.

Kooval parenjapola... nintey peru orma vannethu...

nee enthina koovie koovieye???

Ooops lol my bad :P

Ya hearing lots of news the UDF-BJP confrontation, and LDF is not in picture. LDF fielded Bennet coz of Nadar votes. Last time Neela Lohida Dasan Nadar got 86k votes as SP/BSP candidate. They are aiming that votes.

Athavarkku kitti kottae..athu maathrem,,,,

last minute bennet aalkar maybe UDFinu maati kuthanum chances undu... That is the main issue.

Ondu.

Rajagopal nadar aayi convert cheydal kittum

hmmm..thats a good one..

SO far I know they (nadar) does not have any allegiance for e.g their MLA's win as LDF as well as UDF. They just look at the caste only. Avide Jhanum Thamara viriyaan aanu estapedunnathu.

10213_690927390964175_623896276_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom