What's new

Kerala Corner

@Marshmallow
Superbb!!
:yahoo:

I am sure the mallu guys here will come and split and slice us for making this a scorpion thread...hehehe :lol:
last one

2989994rqxmh016xr.gif

no thy wont....thy all kno me here:p:

That ones so cute.
Next time when i've to change my avatar i'll come to this thread instead of googling:-)

Dont know why i felt that you know everyone on this site and everybody knows you:rolleyes:
lolsss no... i been here on da thread so many times ....though i dun kno da lang but still cum here:enjoy:

@seiko cums here .....hes also malluuuu.....hes from naswarville so i came afta seein his nick here n talked to som of da ppl here... dats hw thy kno me:tongue: i used to call them Kerala which in urdu means bitter gourd in urdu n thy wud get annoyed :lol:

i been to all chat thread of different nationalities here.....like turks...iranians....this one:tongue:

lolsss no... i been here on da thread so many times ....though i dun kno da lang but still cum here:enjoy:

@seiko cums here .....hes also malluuuu.....hes from naswarville so i came afta seein his nick here n talked to som of da ppl here... dats hw thy kno me:tongue: i used to call them Kerala which in urdu means bitter gourd in urdu n thy wud get annoyed :lol:

i been to all chat thread of different nationalities here.....like turks...iranians....this one:tongue:

It is not kerala(thats an Indian state to which mallus belong)
It is karela (bittergourd)....Ab tumhari yaahan mallus pitayi karenge :p:
Kidding...:enjoy:

Dont forget to wish ayush ,his exams r starting this monday.

njan marshmallow-ye propose cheythalo ennu alojikuva:azn:,aval ente lifinte vettamada!:smitten:

Angine nalla karyam vallathum chindikku.... Lavalu ninne ravile oru cartoon picture kanichu unarthum.... Urakkumbozhum vere oru picture kanikkum.... Ninde jeevitham sugham... :P

Back
Top Bottom