What's new

Kerala Corner

anna ,oru kaaryam chodichotte ,annan eviduthe marxistaa???

Nalla chodyam ,Nan e username mattan foruthinte Mothalaliyodu request cheydu ,pakshe angeru Nishkarunam Thalli kallanu ....njaan pazhya oru SFI DYFI membera ,Pinee Marxist Thathvashatravum ,vyrudyathmika bouthikavadvum okke nirthi

1003096_442520842512439_1082105250_n.jpg

what ever it is we would not let the country down ... we have huge responsibilities ... and we will live and die for it ...

As you said no one is perfect here. But for your party's good intentions, im sure that patriot minorities will be always with this ideology. Just like the Goan Christians supported BJP the Christians in Kerala(eg: Alphons Kannanthanam) too will support BJP and the Left and Right (IUML)appeasing gov's will learn a lesson from this soon. Actually in the name of secularism IUML and others are blackmailing us for a long time. This should be stopped for ever. I am not against anyone but after seeing something with your own eyes.. those people whom we considered as neighbors or brothers irrespective of their religion one day turning against us ...its difficult to digest for me as a malayalee.

As you said no one is perfect here. But for your party's good intentions, im sure that patriot minorities will be always with this ideology. Just like the Goan Christians supported BJP the Christians in Kerala(eg: Alphons Kannanthanam) too will support BJP and the Left and Right (IUML)appeasing gov's will learn a lesson from this soon. Actually in the name of secularism IUML and others are blackmailing us for a long time. This should be stopped for ever. I am not against anyone but after seeing something with your own eyes.. those people whom we considered as neighbors or brothers irrespective of their religion one day turning against us ...its difficult to digest for me as a malayalee.
Only hope for Christians of Kerala is BJP ... Its the RSS carders who Surrounded the Hospital risking their life to protect T.J.Joseph who's hand was cut by PFI ...

but it doesnt mean we will forget Ramjanma Bhoomi issue or Anti-Conversion issue as as well as Hindu Rashtra...

podai podai..... Enjoying Bacardi Limon :P btw.... Beverageil thirakku valare kuravanu TVMil.... Ivide arum kudikkille?

Ivude aarum kudikillaa...... kudikunnae okkae valiya paapam allae....

Quick question:

Do most Keralites understand the Arabic language? I took up a houseboat and was struck by the multiple Arabic(?) language options(on television) available in your region.

Best. Seafood. Ever.

Quick question:

Do most Keralites understand the Arabic language? I took up a houseboat and was struck by the multiple Arabic(?) language options(on television) available in your region.

Best. Seafood. Ever.

No... definitely not most... but I guess devout Muslims, maybe some expatriates in the middle east... but most likely its for tourists from these areas.. there are many medical tourists from these areas here.

Quick question:

Best. Seafood. Ever.

Ya lot of Muslims in the state and they watch such channels, i think most of the Cable operators telecast such channels

~25% ജനസംഖ്യ ഉള്ള സുന്നികളെ നിലക്ക് നിര്*ത്താന്* കേരളത്തില്* ഇന്നാര്*ക്കും ധൈര്യമില്ല. ഹിന്ദുക്കള്*ക്കുമില്ല..ക്രിസ്ത്യാനിക്കുമില്ല.

~25% ജനസംഖ്യ ഉള്ള സുന്നികളെ നിലക്ക് നിര്*ത്താന്* കേരളത്തില്* ഇന്നാര്*ക്കും ധൈര്യമില്ല. ഹിന്ദുക്കള്*ക്കുമില്ല..ക്രിസ്ത്യാനിക്കുമില്ല.

മുഖ്യധാരാ രാഷ്ട്രീയത്തില്* മുസ്*ലിം സംഘടനകള്* ഒള്ളത് തന്നെയാ നാടിനു ഭേദം,കുറച്ച് ഐസ് ക്രീം ഒക്കെ കഴിച്ച അവര്* അങ്ങ് നടന്നോളും.അല്ലെങ്കില്* ബോര്* അടിക്കുമ്പോ നാല് ബോംബ്* ഒന്ടക്കണം എന്നോ മറ്റോ തോന്നിയാല്* ആര്*ക്കാ അതിന്റെ മെനക്കേട്*

മുഖ്യധാരാ രാഷ്ട്രീയത്തില്* മുസ്*ലിം സംഘടനകള്* ഒള്ളത് തന്നെയാ നാടിനു ഭേദം,കുറച്ച് ഐസ് ക്രീം ഒക്കെ കഴിച്ച അവര്* അങ്ങ് നടന്നോളും.അല്ലെങ്കില്* ബോര്* അടിക്കുമ്പോ നാല് ബോംബ്* ഒന്ടക്കണം എന്നോ മറ്റോ തോന്നിയാല്* ആര്*ക്കാ അതിന്റെ മെനക്കേട്*

League oru paridhi vere nalladhayirunu ,pakshe ippol avaranu Varghiya druvikaranam undakkunathu ,Achuthandan paranjathupole Keralathil avar Samanthra Bharnamanu naduthunathu

Back
Top Bottom