What's new

Kerala becomes first Indian state to win top UN Award in Tourism

I thought you lived in Pakistan. But then again, you might know them through your profession. Was surprised because of where you live, and curious how you met them.

And this thread proves too many Keralites in this forum, just like in foreign countries. Kick them out I say.

*looks at my avatar*

Damn, they got Middle Earth too :mad:

When do we got the middle of the earth .... o_O

Does it mean that BJP has some chance if wind blow in favor?

Yes , there are certain pockets where BJP is strong .

Trivandrum , Palakkad , Kozhikode ----- good presence ,won't be surprised if they become second in vote share .

They also have plans to lure some kerala parties like Kerala Congress to align with .

I thought you lived in Pakistan. But then again, you might know them through your profession. Was surprised because of where you live, and curious how you met them.

And this thread proves too many Keralites in this forum, just like in foreign countries. Kick them out I say.

*looks at my avatar*

Damn, they got Middle Earth too :mad:

hahaha lolz. Kerala is special but i liked South more . I found them more down to earth though some roads there reminded me of some at my home town

When do we got the middle of the earth .... o_O

Lord of the rings Movie reference. New Zealand was the setting for Middle Earth, Mallus in New Zealand :P

hahaha lolz. Kerala is special but i liked South more . I found them more down to earth though some roads there reminded me of some at my home town

If you mean South India, Kerala is part of South India :P

I am a New Zealand Citizen now :mad:
Phew_logo.jpg
:yay:

I no hate no body :D It's just that you love kitties. Nothing personal. :D

LIES!

I love dogs, ever since I had a Doberman as a little kid. Poor thing died a few years later though, one of the saddest events in my life :(

Back
Top Bottom