What's new

Kejriwal and Nirupam should ask for their parents' wedding night video': BJP MLA Rameshwar Sharma

Nice now Indian patriots stoop to this level for their own citizens to keep them mum over fairy tale claims.

eh, I think I'll keep it now since it bothers you so much. I doubt they have a Khalistan flag either. o_O

SO you are a Khalistani ; OK ; Welcome to this forum

Now You can use both American flags ; just request the Moderators

The point is that when A person here uses Indian Flag BUT abuses India
he is called a FALSE flagger

SInce you have joined today ; you might not know that -- therefore I am informing you

Everyday some Indian will call you a false flagger

It was asking me for the country of origin when I signed up and I entered India without realizing it will fly the silly flag on my profile and now it won't let me change it. Satisfied?

When you hate the country you are born in then you must be hating your parents to choose that country for you to be born in :p:

Anyways on PDF you are born only today and can change your ID ( Which again is associated with the country you hate :p::p::p: )and country flag before it's late

Give my regards to your parents

SO you are a Khalistani ; OK ; Welcome to this forum

Now You can use both American flags ; just request the Moderators

The point is that when A person here uses Indian Flag BUT abuses India
he is called a FALSE flagger

SInce you have joined today ; you might not know that -- therefore I am informing you

Everyday some Indian will call you a false flagger

I'm not religious enough to be a Khalistani, I don't associate myself with India or Indians. I'm Jatt first, Punjabi second, Sikh third and would just like a Punjab which is not under the influence of a corrupt nationalist government that oppresses and kills minorities and imposes their stupid right wing agenda on everybody.

When you hate the country you are born in then you must be hating your parents to choose that country for you to be born in :p:

haha what kind of bullshit is that? I didn't know God interviewed my parents and asked them which country they wanted to be born in before sending them down. :undecided: I don't hate Punjab, actually I don't hate India either just don't want to be associated with them. Thank you for sending your regards to my parents, send my regards to your parents as well and congratulate them on their choice of country. :laughcry:

I'm not religious enough to be a Khalistani, I don't associate myself with India or Indians. I'm Jatt first, Punjabi second, Sikh third and would just like a Punjab which is not under the influence of a corrupt nationalist government that oppresses and kills minorities and imposes their stupid right wing agenda on everybody.

So basically you are an Impractical and Unrealistic person

DO you know why Sikhs DROPPED the Khalistan demand

Because they knew what Pakistan would DO to them once they became independent

And Hindus have never imposed anything on Sikhs

You are just making false allegations

So basically you are an Impractical and Unrealistic person

DO you know why Sikhs DROPPED the Khalistan demand

Because they knew what Pakistan would DO to them once they became independent

And Hindus have never imposed anything on Sikhs

You are just making false allegations

They didn't drop the demand Mr Einstein, they got the heck bombed out of them by the Indian Army and the person you have in your signature. If you're talking about partition, what Tara chose was not popular opinion.

As for what Pakistan would have done to them, can't be worse then bombing their most religious place in the world and killing thousands of them in cold blood in riots. I actually believe they would have been strong allies with Pakistan.

Anyway, I don't want to get into this debate because as I said I'm not a Khalistani supporter. I mentioned it because you said take off the flag of origin and what other flag would I fly? I'm happy with the status quo of being an American citizen and having nothing to do with India.

As for what Pakistan would have done to them, can't be worse then bombing their most religious place in the world and killing thousands of them in cold blood in riots. I actually believe they would have been strong allies with Pakistan.

Suppose Sikhs would have opted for Pakistan ; They would have been wiped out

You must be knowing about The Extremism in Pakistan

Why dont you ask your Indian Punjabi friends who go to Pakistan for Piligrimage
AS to whether they would still like to merge with Pakistan

In case you joined Pakistan
Would Pakistan ever have a SIKH PM for Ten years or TWO ARMY chiefs

Suppose Sikhs would have opted for Pakistan ; They would have been wiped out

You must be knowing about The Extremism in Pakistan

Why dont you ask your Indian Punjabi friends who go to Pakistan for Piligrimage
AS to whether they would still like to merge with Pakistan

In case you joined Pakistan
Would Pakistan ever have a SIKH PM for Ten years or TWO ARMY chiefs

Yeah I know about the extremism in Pakistan and Hindustan. So? Right now, Pakistan isn't the country shooting hundreds of unarmed people in the face with shotguns and calling them non lethal.

My Sikh friends who've gone to Pakistan have nothing but good things to say about it. Punjab over there is similar to the Punjab on the Indian side but with less of a drug menace. And you get beef because you don't have militant Hindus who go around stringing people up for eating it.

Army chiefs: They're doing you a favor by running your Army. Who's going to fight on the border if not Punjabis? Madrasis? As for the PM, he was a weak puppet used to appease Sikhs for the atrocities committed by the Congress.

Right now, Pakistan isn't the country shooting hundreds of unarmed people in the face with shotguns and calling them non lethal.
You are right they use F17

My Sikh friends who've gone to Pakistan have nothing but good things to say about it
Great, Now ask someone why Guru Gobind Ji turned the ordinary Hindus into Sikhs

And you get beef because you don't have militant Hindus who go around stringing people up for eating it.
militant Hindus ? are you referring to those who wants to protect Hinduism or Fanatics who just want to hog lime light

As for the PM, he was a weak puppet used to appease Sikhs for the atrocities committed by the Congress.
Best of Luck and congratulations for having a American Option of choosing between Trump ( Fanatic) and Hillary (Puppet)

You are right they use F17

What bull? Against the Taliban? You aren't happy they are doing that?

Great, Now ask someone why Guru Gobind Ji turned the ordinary Hindus into Sikhs

To fight against the Mughals who were ethnic Turks? And he made his peace with Aurengzeb before his death.
militant Hindus ? are you referring to those who wants to protect Hinduism or Fanatics who just want to hog lime light

Those who string up Muslims because they eat beef? Those that started riots in Gujrat? Those that are using pellet guns to suppress Kashmiris? Those that killed Sikhs in Delhi? Those that kill Christian missionaries in the South? You really support any of that and still have a conscience?

Best of Luck and congratulations for having a American Option of choosing between Trump ( Fanatic) and Hillary (Puppet)

Thank you, at least we will still have freedom of speech, whichever wins.

Last edited:
Real face of Indians and people in power in India

Indian people have elected these guys so they are responsible of it

Anyways India is divided politically and morally they have lost kashmir now

Indian army cannot hold all states together by lies and soon it will blast from with in

Back
Top Bottom