What's new

Kayani 20th most powerful person in world

What does his 'work' have to do with being powerful anyway? Bush is the most powerful guy in the world and what 'work' did he do for humanity? General Kayani is powerful because he is the most powerful, influential man in the most powerful Muslim country of the world. I'm sure he has done more than you or I will know, and he will do a lot of more important work before his term is out. The militants are on the backfoot these days in case you havent noticed, this is his doing and probably a million other things that arent as obvious to us normal people.

The most Powerful man>>>Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H) no one else.

I reject anyone who ppl claim to be to 20 to 10 or top 1000 for the fact of matter. Non is powerful than My Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H).

Brother do not argue with me on this after this post.

I have not seen one credible power statement from Gen Kayani to slap back India and US most importantly. For your sake I would consider him power only if he declares to bring back forces from border with Afghanistan and only if he officially withdraws from so called war on terror!

Any comment welcomed.

"Credible power statement" is not = power. He is an idiot if he thinks about bringing back forces from our Western-border, not powerful. Because that is where our enemies are operating in our territory and that is where our people are being killed/intimidated/harassed and need protection. Choices and decisions made by people like General Kayani are never easy, don’t be overly judgmental and sensitive.

Also Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H) maybe the most powerful person, but this list is about people who are alive and still active today otherwise they would’ve added loads of other people like Alexander, Napoleon ,etc. Surely you didn’t miss that? It’s good to have faith and belief, but don’t overdo it or you look foolish.

Kasrkin i don't want to argue with you u'll lose by miles if i start a full fledged discussions with you just. Just go and read the history of the rise of Islam its all faith that gave rise to Islam...week faith and you can see where muslim world is don't speak no more to me about Kayani or others i reject and disagree over any listing or rating of powerful ppl of human made list. It is Allah to decide who he gave power over all men in this world starting from prophets to caliphs. Non other comes close to that list Period. You need to study Islam well. by the way u can read about the wars during the period of Prophet. the number of muslim army and kafir army and see the results. Faith comes first.
Quran...
Surah At-Tauba verse 8>>How (Can it be) their condition is this that if they prevail against you, then neither they would care for relationship nor for agreement. They please you with their mouths, and their hearts refuse, and most of them are disobedient.

13. Will you not fight with a people who have broken their oaths and resolved to turn out the Messenger, although the beginning is from them? Do you fear them? Linen Allah is Most Worthy that you should fear Him if you believe (Him).

14. Then fight them, Allah will torment them at your hands and will humiliate them and will help you against them, and will heal the breasts of the believers. 15. And will remove the anger of their hearts, and Allah relent of whomsoever He pleases, and Allah is Knowing, Wise.
16. Are you in this conception that you would be left alone, and Allah has not yet made known those of you who will struggle and will not take any one as a confident except Allah and His Messenger and the muslims. Allah is Aware of what you do?

38. 'O Believers! What happened to you, that when it is said to you, 'Go forth in the way of Allah, you sit down on the earth heavily'? Have you chosen the life of this work in preference to the Hereafter? And the goods of the living worlds in comparison with that of the Hereafter is nothing but little.

This proves how easy it is to make a decision. Fears keeps you from not making decisions not right and not in time.
51. # Say you 'nothing shall reach us, but what Allah has ordained for us. He is our Protector, and the Muslims should keep trust in Allah only.
73. 'O Communicator of the hidden news, (Prophet) fight against the infidels and the hypocrites and be strict to them Their destination is Hell and what an evil place of return.

Surah Al I'Imran
123. And verily, Allah did help you at Badr, when you were resourceless. So fear Allah
that perhaps you may be thankful.
124. When O beloved! You did say to Muslim 'Is it not enough for you that your Lord should assist you by sending down three thousand angels?
125. Yes, why not, if you have patience and fear God, and the infidels came upon you instantly, then your Lord will send five thousand angels with marks for your help.
126. And this victory Allah did not make, save for pleasing you and so that your hearts might get rest with it, there is no help except from Allah, the Dominant, the Wise.
146. And many a prophet fought, with them there were many god-men, they fell not sluggish with the miseries they faced in the path of Allah, and neither became weak nor gave in. And the steadfast are dear to Allah
155. No doubt, those of you who turned back on the day when two armies met. It was Satan who made them slip because of their certain actions, and surely Allah forgave them. Verily, Allah is Forgiving, Gentle.
175. It is only the Satan that threatens you of his friends: so fear them not and fear Me if you have faith.

So Sir i have proven my point now if you disagree with me upto you my suggestion is Follow Quran and Hadith and make decisions according to Quran and Hadith and nothing else.

What do you mean?:what:

Its made up BS about Kiyani. Personally, I am just fine having Gen Kiyani as CoAS. You could not have asked for a more experienced General given the situation that Pakistan faces vis-a-vis India. Back in 2002, he was Musharraf's point-man as DGMO dealing with the Indians during their previous build-up. He understands what went on with regards to the movement and displacement of Indian forces and has very good relations with the Pentagon. He is a professional officer who has stayed out of politics but has let the government know what the Army thinks about various issues that come up from time to time.

Given the fact that neither Zardari nor Gilani are statesmen who understand the intricate geo-political situation facing Pakistan, we are fortunate to have a professional soldier who understands this situation well and is able to provide the needed guidance on national security to the Pakistani civilian leadership.

We should all be grateful that in such times, we do not have a crony of Zardari in the CoAS' seat. Otherwise Pakistan would have been giving up a whole lot more of her interests. What you see right now is the appropriate form of checks and balances in place in the Pakistani politics.

Last edited:
Mr. Tornado...even if you change topic to Influential people i have the same name for that as well same as in my post. Nice try.

Generally speaking to keep you ppl happy Kayani might be a good Army Chief but not powerful.

Its made up BS about Kiyani.

Acha, this is possible. But frankly General Kayani never speaks about these things in public so we might never know if he actually expressed those views to the Newsweek journalists.

On a personal note though, I would tend to agree with what (if true) Kayani seems to have said. That soldiers of Pakistan in the past have felt obliged to assume the reins of power for the sake of the country, they did so out of genuine concern about the direction the civilian dictators were taking for our country.

I can see that you feel that this quote was an attempt to disregard the general, but I might say that many Pakistanis would tend to agree with General Kayani’s evaluation. I mean I certainly do, more so than what the PPP (founded by a patron of Ayub Khan) or the PML-N (founded by patron of Zia-ul-Haq) have to say anyway about how the Pakistan Army only breeds greedy selfish and incompetent dictators (as compared to their angelic selves).

Mr Luftwafe, I would kindly suggest that you stop insulting us and our religion by trying to inject our beloved Prophet’s (P.B.U.H) name into this current affairs list which includes people like Shahrukh Khan. There is no comparison. Seriously it is immature and inappropriate and pointless.

Mr. kasrkin...Am i insulting Islam?? Have you gone mad? Is it an Insult to give you the clear picture? You Kasrkin are completely out of your mind either you are not understanding english clearly or you don't want to accept the truth either way you are speaking senseless Sharukah khan thread is somewhere else u like him go pop in that thread Again i will bring faith and religion into the thread to remind you who you are what you should do..

Instead of thanking me to remind you what a muslim should be doing and should be like you are saying i'm insulting Islam read my post and point out what is insulting in my post regarding verses of Quran. Mod take a note of it warn him of the false baseless stupid accusations against me. Sir kasrkin you are blind i think i suggest u read my posts again. What comparison??Is Islam about comparison? I posted something to let you know that's how warriors of islam should be that's how Islam was on the rise. And Yes Islam Islam Islam will be in the first in all the conflicts its all about Islam. Period you are one fool who isn't getting any point.

Mr. kasrkin...Am i insulting Islam?? Have you gone mad? Is it an Insult to give you the clear picture? You Kasrkin are completely out of your mind either you are not understanding english clearly or you don't want to accept the truth either way you are speaking senseless Sharukah khan thread is somewhere else u like him go pop in that thread Again i will bring faith and religion into the thread to remind you who you are what you should do..

Instead of thanking me to remind you what a muslim should be doing and should be like you are saying i'm insulting Islam read my post and point out what is insulting in my post regarding verses of Quran. Mod take a note of it warn him of the false baseless stupid accusations against me. Sir kasrkin you are blind i think i suggest u read my posts again. What comparison??Is Islam about comparison? I posted something to let you know that's how warriors of islam should be that's how Islam was on the rise. And Yes Islam Islam Islam will be in the first in all the conflicts its all about Islam. Period you are one fool who isn't getting any point.

If you read page 2 I think Kasrkin is pointing out that we can't compare Shahrukh Khan with Prophet Muhammed P.B.U.H. you can start another thread about him this list is too low for his category of greatness.

The most Powerful man>>>Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H) no one else.

I reject anyone who ppl claim to be to 20 to 10 or top 1000 for the fact of matter. Non is powerful than My Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H).

Brother do not argue with me on this after this post.

I have not seen one credible power statement from Gen Kayani to slap back India and US most importantly. For your sake I would consider him power only if he declares to bring back forces from border with Afghanistan and only if he officially withdraws from so called war on terror!

Any comment welcomed.

Depends what criteria you are using . normally such lists are churned out for current political personalities, not for historical figures. Please learn to see things in their proper perspective. Nobody will deny the greatness of the prophet(PBUH) sut with all due respects it is out of the scope of current discussion.
waSalam
Araz

My friend you need to cool down . it is not the norm of this forum to call people mad or otehr names. Also you are totally failing to see what the topic is all about. Please read the topic again and then come back and discuss it in its proper context !!! just some friendly adfvice from an old man!!!
Araz

I'm not going to take back my words as i explained to you Islam is everything its the way of life it includes how political system works etc etc again no argument with me on this subject its up to those who wants to take Islam as the only way of Life or ppl who wants to mix some other version in it. With time everything becomes history agree or disagree Prophet was a historical/political figure as well as The General of his Great Army..Agree or disagree. No more arguments with me i told you i have enough of information to support my case.

Now Mr. kasrkin take back ur words of saying I'm insulting Islam(I would kindly suggest that you stop insulting us and our religion). This is one big accusation against another Muslim.

I'm not going to take back my words as i explained to you Islam is everything its the way of life it includes how political system works etc etc again no argument with me on this subject its up to those who wants to take Islam as the only way of Life or ppl who wants to mix some other version in it. With time everything becomes history agree or disagree Prophet was a historical/political figure as well as The General of his Great Army..Agree or disagree. No more arguments with me i told you i have enough of information to support my case.

Now Mr. kasrkin take back ur words of saying I'm insulting Islam(I would kindly suggest that you stop insulting us and our religion). This is one big accusation against another Muslim.

PLEASE GET RELIGION OUT OF THIS THREAD. Islam is a religion followed by many and i follow it as well if you bring Islam on this thread that compares people like Shahrukh Khan then you need to sort yourself out.

lol who started bringing shahruk khan here? did i? you need to look back who is bringing it back and i am repeating myself what i had to explain i did that i need apology from mr. kesrkin or whatever for saying i insulted religion that's all. I'm fully aware of the topic of this thread. Had mr. kasrkin not dragged without reading it properly i wouldn't started it. end of discussion on this topic happy?

Back
Top Bottom