What's new

Kashmiris join insurgency against India at highest rate in two decades

Says a country which cant even feed a bowl worth of boiled rice and patli daal to its 500 million people.

We are feeding 650 million with subsidised wheat, rice through 50 million fair price shops.....

How much are you feeding your poor through a system like that?

That term is used as to generalise all who has a different view nowadays. It is used hoping that the term is derogatory to the person considered. To be honest , i dont know the real meaning of it.

Hindutva elite... WTF is that , levina can you translate that term for me and find me one such person in this thread.
Hehehe
That word doesnt exist in my dictionary, check your's.
Your poverty rate remains the same
Time to visit this thread now
Topics banned on PDF
Your next off topic will be reported.

My friends has two Indian kashmiris working in CTS from the past 3 years, they like Hyderabad.

We met had some grilled Chicken and talked Pakistan, I do not wan to get banned so will not discuss the minutes of the fun :D

If you have friends April is a nice time to visit Jammu and Kashmir.

Jammu & Kashmir Tourism to host Kashmir Travel Mart in April
By: Akshay Kumar and Steena Joy | Mumbai | February 5, 2015

J&K Tourism is all set to host the Kashmir Travel Mart in the second week of April, 2015 at the International Convention Centre, Srinagar.

Speaking exclusively to Financial Express Online, Tunda Nazir, president, Association of Kashmir Tour Operators said, “After the unfortunate disaster in Kashmir on September 7, 2014, the government did an excellent job in clearing the roads and rebuilding the damaged properties. We are ready to welcome tourists to our state. This year the tourism board will be organising the Kashmir Travel Mart in a grand scale in Srinagar. We are expecting a large number of buyers and sellers both domestic and international.”

Jammu & Kashmir Tourism to host Kashmir Travel Mart in April | The Financial Express

Your poverty rate remains the same
8% GDP growth helped reduce poverty: UN report - The Hindu
:lol:

"United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP) has said the 8 per cent GDP growth in India from 2004 to 2011 led to a sharp decline in poverty from 41.6 per cent to 32.7 per cent and achieved the first Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) set for 2015 of reducing poverty by half."

Baluchi freedom fighters are sponsored by India.
Just cross border and check the moral of new recruits in training camps.
Nato with drawl will be a turning point of this war.
Same same for Kashmiri Jihadis. :D

CNN VS HINDU , some facts and figures perceived from different perspectives

I was thinking that Kashmir's situation was becoming better, only after reading this report I learned it is getting worse instead.

Today's News

J&K to get highest central grant
The state would get Rs 66,000 cr in grant-in-aid by the Centre during 2015-16 to 2019-20

February 25, 2015

On a day the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) and People's Democratic Party (PDP) formally announced a coalition to form a government in Jammu and Kashmir, the state got more good news, from the 14th Finance Commission. The state would get Rs 66,000 crore in grant-in-aid by the Centre during 2015-16 to 2019-20.

Comparing the grant-in-aids given for 2010-2015 period, the Y V Reddy-headed Finance Commission gave an increase of 224 per cent to the state for its local and urban bodies and state disaster response fund.

The 13th Finance Commission gave an increase of 50 per cent to J&K for the period 2010-15, compared to the previous commission's recommendations.

Other states which will see the highest increase in grants are: Kerala (184 per cent), West Bengal (178 per cent) and Mizoram (152 per cent). Andhra Pradesh, even after its bifurcation, saw its share increase by almost 170 per cent - from Rs 13,532 crore to Rs 36,588 crore. On the other hand, Telangana got around Rs 10,000 crore.

Arunachal Pradesh turned out to be the biggest loser, as its grant-in-aids would be reduced by 70 per cent for the coming five years . This is in contrast to the increase of 160 per cent it got for 2010-2015 compared to the previous five years. Other big losers are Sikkim (66 per cent), Meghalaya (52 per cent) and Goa (28 per cent). According to the commission's report, the amount given in grants to the states will be doubled to Rs 5,37,254 crore during 2015-16 to 2019-20.

J&K to get highest central grant | Business Standard News

The panel has recommended grant of Rs 9892 for 2015-16, Rs 10831 for 2016-17, Rs 11849 for 2017-18, Rs 12952 for 2018-19 and Rs 14142 for 2019-20, the report reads.

The panel has recommended Rs 4769.37 crore grant for local bodies including Rs 3463. 73 for rural bodies and Rs 1306.64 for urban local bodies.

Of Rs 3463.73 crore for rural bodies, Rs 3117. 36 crore is basic grant and Rs 346.37 is performance grant.

The panel has recommended Rs 1044. 51 crore basic grant for urban local bodies and Rs 261.13 crore performance grant.

The State has more than 4000 Panchayats whereas the number of urban bodies which includes Municipal committees, councils and corporations has gone over 80.

Apart from local bodies, the Commission has also recommended Rs 1408 crore as SDRF.

Noted economist and former chairman of Jammu and Kashmir Bank, Dr Haseeb Drabu said the award will be quite beneficial for the state.

“The criteria adopted by the Finance Commission for devolution of taxes will benefit the states like Jammu and Kashmir,” Drabu said.

A senior official of State’s Finance Department also termed the development as positive for state’s ailing economy.
The 14th FC headed by Dr Y.V. Reddy, former Governor Reserve Bank of India had visited the State in June last year and held detailed interactions with different sections of the society.

So its clear.... true development, job creation is going to happen as soon as the new government takes over.

Infra development, recruitment drives, better public administration, better facilities, tourism promotion..

Kashmir is going to rock. !

70 Insurgents vs 65000 local Kashmir Police. hahaha are you kidding me?

We are feeding 650 million with subsidised wheat, rice through 50 million fair price shops.....
How much are you feeding your poor through a system like that?
Seriously !! you are replying to Horus. For him India is just an Evil entity occupying Kashmir. Let him think that way but we know that Kashmir is gonna remain with us. He is also forgetting that only Kashmir valley ( which covers less than 10% of J&K in terms of land area) is Muslim majority. Jammu + Ladakh which covers 90% of land area is Hindu & Buddhist majority respectively.

You are facing Suicide attacks in Afghanistan.
You can expect similar attacks inside your country.
what about pakistan?? heard that pakistanis are getting blown in pakistan .....is it true???
My friend has two Indian Kashmiri colleagues working in CTS from the past 3 years, they like Hyderabad.

We met had some grilled Chicken and talked Pakistan, I do not wan to get banned so will not discuss the minutes of the fun :D
say it...........want to hear it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom