What's new

Kashmiri youngsters join Indian Army in large numbers

Proud of our lads from up north. Jai Hind!
Even the anti nationals have no choice. misguided ppl will sooner or later realize the truth that they are being taken for ride by hypocrites.

553972-pol-030617.jpg

Hope will always be there as long as sheep are there. And I see plenty of sheep.

Good Morning :cheers:

Good morning bhaijan. You've been extremely silent these past 2 days while I have been lancing and cauterising ugly black pustules? Year ending returns frenzy?

Good morning bhaijan. You've been extremely silent these past 2 days while I have been lancing and cauterising ugly black pustules? Year ending returns frenzy?

Its boring yar no more fun :(. Work is fine I don't feel challenged anymore, something that would have me thinking and occupied, routine stuff and somewhat annual rituals. Sometimes I think I should have become a doctor but my boarding school fellows always said you don't have hands of a doctor.

Its boring yar no more fun :(. Work is fine I don't feel challenged anymore, something that would have me thinking and occupied, routine stuff and somewhat annual rituals. Sometimes I think I should have become a doctor but my boarding school fellows always said you don't have hands of a doctor.

Go into the mountains and recharge your batteries buddy. Paharis like us start suffocating in cities.

Go into the mountains and recharge your batteries buddy. Paharis like us start suffocating in cities.

I wish I could just go and vanish there somewhere. Par bacho kay school, admissions, exams, PTMs itni masoon c zindagi aur itni saari responsibilities :(

I wish I could just go and vanish there somewhere. Par bacho kay school, admissions, exams, PTMs itni masoon c zindagi aur itni saari responsibilities :(

Lagta hai bhabhi ji mayke gayi hain. Lol

These Boys will Join "JAKLi" or "The Rifles" Most Decorated Regiment -- that too from Valley !!

How Alluding !?!

Last edited:
This is PROPAGANDA, it cannot be true, Kashmiris full well know that India is an oppressive regime, so this is just not possible.
RAW is responsible, fake-fake-fake video.

:coffee:

Back
Top Bottom