What's new

Kashmiri Pandit sarpanch killed by freedom fighters in Anantnag

We all know how wicked and evil BJP and hindutvas are. They themselves kill pundits to enrage the public and have support for brutal lockdown in kashmir.

This thread shows the blood thirsty nature of some of our Pakistani neighbours towards Hindus. All this while they cry tears and call India a fascist state if some innocent Muslims are unfortunately killed here.

Y'all are the worst of mankind.

INDIANS weeping and crying crocodile tears!!!!
crying-crocodile_11460-3337.jpg

And that's why ladies and gentlemen, the Kashmir movement is a terrorist movement and it's supporters are terrorist supporters. Celebrating the killing of an innocent minority member who's numbers are already dwindling.
last 1 months dozens of innocents killed by terrorist occupied army of india . where was you sleeping then ?

That's the Black side me talking,The Pakistani side is quite peaceful8-)
U should show more of that Black side then...it's rather amusing. Being peaceful on PDF isn't all that useful anyways.

Justice served. Rapist dispatched to hell.

I support the Kashmiri struggle, but I do not support the taking of life of an innocent or unarmed individual. We really need common sense to come back in fashion, people from all sides need to sit down and come to a permanent solution.
Most likely an informer.

Yesterday a Muslim informer was also killed by freedom fighters.

Back
Top Bottom