What's new

Kashmiri army soldier's house set ablaze at Anantnag

The more this gets highlighted as religious extremism, the less liekly K issue will be taken seriously anywhere. So far this has been a big success for India...

No, it's because India isn't quite as brutal as other country's. If India were to start shooting random civilians en masse and put tanks on every corner, trust me Kashmir would get attention.

Bangladesh is a muslim majority state
Indian muslims are increasing on their own, much to the chagrin and disappointment of hindus
Kashmir is a muslim majority state that should have been allowed to partition from india like the rest of Pakistan
It's quite absurd that even today some still cling to the "two nation theory" when the very existence of Bangledesh and India's success as a diverse union of equals highlights it for the fraud it always was.

The more this gets highlighted as religious extremism, the less liekly K issue will be taken seriously anywhere. So far this has been a big success for India... The more dumbass Kashmiri protesters do stuff like this, the better it is for India in the long run....

They are fighting for their freedom against occupiers and traitors

They cant wait for freedom any longer in the absence of a referendum

No, it's because India isn't quite as brutal as other country's. If India were to start shooting random civilians en masse and put tanks on every corner, trust me Kashmir would get attention.

frankly....Nobody cares these days, if you have the economic , diplomatic and military power. K issue will be on the ignore list. Russians used to send body of terrorists families as packages to the terrorists themselves.. Chinese just shot everyone who protested in Uigher uprising back in 2008.

It's quite absurd that even today some still cling to the "two nation theory" when the very existence of Bangledesh and India's success as a diverse union of equals highlights it for the fraud it always was.

Whats wrong with the two nation theory, we didn't want to live with hindus so we separated, why did you trap the Kashmiris they hated you as much as we did, why did you expect them to accept indian/hindu occupation

Whats wrong with the two nation theory, we didn't want to live with hindus so we separated, why did you trap the Kashmiris they hated you as much as we did, why did you expect them to accept indian/hindu occupation
Keep seeing the world as Muslims vs Kafirs, thnakfully not everyone is a foolish as this.

frankly....Nobody cares these days, if you have the economic , diplomatic and military power. K issue will be on the ignore list. Russians used to send body of terrorists families as packages to the terrorists themselves.. Chinese just shot everyone who protested in Uigher uprising back in 2008.

????
Islam is spreading in Russia
Checniya has a Islamist strongman in charge

The Russians saw the light to end endless conflict

The Chinese will realise the same

Kashmiri never forgive their traitors Shiekh Abdullah's grave 24/7 protected by Indian forces but despite that Kashmiri feel proud to through shopping bags full with human feces and urine at his grave.

The solution to Kashmir issue is similar to Chinese treatment of Uighers....

The solution to Kashmir issue is similar to Chinese treatment of Uighers....
Stop dreaming and act like superpower....Uighers are Chinese but Kashmiris are Kashmiris even before India as state exists.

Keep seeing the world as Muslims vs Kafirs, thnakfully not everyone is a foolish as this.

The two nation theory is the basis of Partition

Everything the indians have done to the Kashmiris is a validation of Partition

After coming this site and reading comments of Pakistani. I feel they are rightly dying to make this place safer. It's really sick feeling but I guess they have fed too much poison to their youth it must be solved.
They deserve the treatment but their kids who are fed this poison are facing consequences. Anyways what happen is for good.

I think their kids and lawyer and youth and women and men are dying because their allah wish so.

First of all thanks being truthful , Kashmir has people from many religions offcourse they are in minority and Muslims are in majority , so what you think what will happen to them if Kashmir become free , whether Kashmir will give rights to minority as secular country gives or they will be treated as minorities get treatment in Pakistan and other Arab countries where you not even allow them to have their own worship places or they get tratment like minorities are getting treatment in Syria and Iraq ( Yazidie and Christians) .

Rampur , BArelly , Old Delhi , Hyderabad , Malegaon , Murshidabad ..... these are some which I know have population combined more then muslims of Kashmir valley
Good riddance. He fired on protesters, so I say to hell with him.

No, there are only 1 or 2 cities from what I know.

As for Hindus decreasing in Pakistan, it's because we didn't try to integrate them like India did for its Muslim population. And the fact that they receive poor treatment too doesn't help.

You hate us agreed but you hate each other sometimes more then you hate us :D :D other wise Bangladesh would remained East Pakistan

Back
Top Bottom