What's new

Kashmir villagers clash with Indian troops

Charity begins at home.. Send them to Peshawar and Karachi.. You need more charity there….
people in karachi and peshawar are free. IOK kashmir everyday innocent kashmiris are killed in fake encounters and then labeled as pakistanis

The situation was brought under control after the police allowed a group of elders to see the bodies, which were handed over to local Auqaf for burial.

Seven unidentified militants, all believed to be foreigners, were killed in an encounter with army and police in Dardpora forests of Lolab on Monday.

According to a senior police officer, the militants had recently infiltrated into the valley.

Why were they handed over to the locals? Means they were locals. Usually Indian army has to bury them in unmarked graves no?

people in karachi and peshawar are free. IOK kashmir everyday innocent kashmiris are killed in fake encounters and then labeled as pakistanis

:lol: May the whole of Pakistan be as free as them forever....

Why were they handed over to the locals? Means they were locals. Usually Indian army has to bury them in unmarked graves no?

Not worth the effort of Military I guess... I think IA does not want to accord them the privileges reserved for enemy combatants, and label them as civilian criminals to be taken care of by a civilian body..

To remove the doubts if any that the locals have been killed in a fake encounter,,usually the work of the extremists
They were'nt given to locals,,,,just let them view.

Last edited:
Pakistanis should thank us. We are sparing the PAF from having to bomb them in their own land 5 years later. Oh wait its now! :unsure:

Not worth the effort of Military I guess... I think IA does not want to accord them the privileges reserved for enemy combatants, and label them as civilian criminals to be taken care of by a civilian body..

Doesn't make sense it states village elders saw the bodies and then it was handed over to locals to bury. The next sentence states they were foreigners but it is implied the village elders came to that conclusion according to Indians on this thread when the previous circumstances clearly show if they are foreigners then IA buries them because Kashmiris refuse to no?

Doesn't make sense it states village elders saw the bodies and then it was handed over to locals to bury. The next sentence states they were foreigners but it is implied the village elders came to that conclusion according to Indians on this thread when the previous circumstances clearly show if they are foreigners then IA buries them because Kashmiris refuse to no?
I dont think there is any concept of villagers refusing to bury the foreigners.. For me burying them into unmarked graves is good enough, but that ends up creating issues later on with Human Rights morons creating a fuss over it.. So I guess the Sec forces are playing it safe and getting them buried thru civilian body post verification...So no lose ends...

I dont think there is any concept of villagers refusing to bury the foreigners.. For me burying them into unmarked graves is good enough, but that ends up creating issues later on with Human Rights morons creating a fuss over it.. So I guess the Sec forces are playing it safe and getting them buried thru civilian body post verification...So no lose ends...

There was an article that said as much posted in a thread by an Indian before that is why I brought it up. Anyway nvm.

Pakistanis should thank us. We are sparing the PAF from having to bomb them in their own land 5 years later. Oh wait its now! :unsure:
Why Pakistani and Indian media is not reporting the protests of Kashmiris?
because it has been settled...Pakistani media

Clashes in Kashmir over killing of suspected militants - DAWN.COM

The situation was defused when police gave the bodies to a local Muslim religious group for burial, which was attended by hundreds of the villagers.

“After ascertaining that none of them were locals the bodies have been buried,” senior police officer J.P. Singh told reporters, adding that 15 people were injured in the clashes.

^^ Where are Indian media reports?

Back
Top Bottom