What's new

Kashmir valley open for tourism again, tourists returning to J&K

Are you sure? Because even Indian flag couldn't save this guy

Dramas like "we all are Indians" can't save your as$ all the time. Reality can hit you bad like in this case
Aha you got us this time ,it is the best time to get us or are you gonna wait by saying let them fight and kill each other and we will sit back and enjoy.

Aha you got us this time ,it is the best time to get us or are you gonna wait by saying let them fight and kill each other and we will sit back and enjoy.

When did I say anything about invading India

Just said that dramabazi like "We curse ,we fight and what not but when it comes to India we all stand together." doesn't work all the time in reality

When did I say anything about invading India

Just said that dramabazi like "We curse ,we fight and what not but when it comes to India we all stand together." doesn't work all the time in reality
How will you know unless you try,do you ?

Nice try, but only problem is, this is only one side of the picture and other side looks like this ...

View attachment 598272

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/10/world/asia/kashmir-india-pakistan.html

How could India hide cold-blooded massacre of Kashmiri's Muslims and Muslims which belong to other parts of the country?

Why would tourist want to visit a country where violence is on the streets?

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/sto...children-detained-in-delhi-1630248-2019-12-21

Why would tourist want to visit a country, wherein cows are more protected than women?

we can post thousands of such other side look pictures from pakistan .

we can post thousands of such other side look pictures from pakistan .

Enlighten me where in Pakistan minorities are tortured, abused, raped and killed?

Show me which law (similar to yours citizenship bill against Muslims) in Pakistan has been changes to screw up minorities (Muslims) and people are on the streets protesting against it?

Enlighten me where in Pakistan minorities are tortured, abused, raped and killed?

Show me which law (similar to yours citizenship bill against Muslims) in Pakistan has been changes to screw up minorities (Muslims) and people are on the streets protesting against it?

living in canada you will not hear cries of sikh , masihi hindu girls being abducted in pakistan .

We don't need to try anything. We are just happy seeing you busting your own dramas

keep watching for another 100 years .

living in canada you will not hear cries of sikh , masihi hindu girls being abducted in pakistan .

This is not the answer or my question.

Show me where in Pakistan minorities are tortured, abused, raped and killed in a mass?

Show me which law (similar to yours citizenship bill against Muslims) in Pakistan has been changes to screw up minorities (Muslims) and people are on the streets protesting against it in a mass?

Minorities in Pakistan living much better live compared to your country.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom