What's new

Featured Kashmir, The Butcher and the Spectators [Op-ed]

The sad fact about Kashmir is that I think we are going see more of the same both India and Pakistan are going be locked in constant proxy conflicts between each other more Kashmiris will die and India being larger market and a piece of real estate for the west/US against the PRC will basically wont do anything the root of the problem is that greed blinds the world from doing anything I dont have hope from even any Muslim country as well I am fed up about diplomatic statements and arms sales what are we doing nothing, only way for Pakistan is to increase proxy warfare India is doing it already and we are doing it too

I agree, the only reason we have 'higher than the mountain...' relationship with China is becuase it's convenient for them, but in the near future our paths may collide somewhat, as India opens her legs.. nations are motivated by monetary means, human life comes afterwards, and even when the latter is acted upon there is usually an ulterior motive. Only Pakistan can help the Kashmiri's, it is criminally negligent wholly relying on other countries when they clearly gave their answer, we cannot live in denial at the expense of innocent Kashmiri's being slaughtered by an horde of sick monsters.

I agree, the only reason we have 'higher than the mountain...' relationship with China is becuase it's convenient for them, but in the near future our paths may collide somewhat, as India opens her legs.. nations are motivated by monetary means, human life comes afterwards, and even when the latter is acted upon there is usually an ulterior motive. Only Pakistan can help the Kashmiri's, it is criminally negligent wholly relying on other countries when they clearly gave their answer, we cannot live in denial at the expense of innocent Kashmiri's being slaughtered by an horde of sick monsters.

China isnt going ditch Pakistan and no its not cause they "love us" and see us as "brotherly" country India is a major rival India is ditching BRICS a China led bloc, they are heading to become a US client state the lines for the new Cold War are being drawn Covid-19 has escrabatated the de-coupling of the west from China, India will be more closer to the US and Israel as for Russia it will be more pragmatic which is why I am all for Russo-Pakistani ties to become much better so we can diversify Arms procurement and gain more allies this will help us also in attaining influence in the former Eurasian USSR republics as well, however we cannot expect China,Turkey,Iran, and GCC to send their armies and give full support, diplomatic and arms are fine but the heavy lifting is in Pakistan's court

The moment kashmiris held guns in their hands,killed and threw lakhs of hindu pandits out of their homes,it lost the sympathy of the world..besides,pakistan itself has a bad reputation around the world...when pakistan complains ,it is easy for india to convince the world that what is going on in kashmir is terrorism and not freedom fight backed by pak.
Lakhs ? 200 Hindu Pandits died in 90s and Hindus moved out because harsh way of life indian army set for them and you don't even read history and just talk here

Last edited by a moderator:
Contemporary India will never bow down to religious or ethnic separatism. We were weak in 1947. Not anymore.

It is very sad to know in the world every one stay in home as Kashmiri people are being stayed at home with force, may Allha Bless him and set them free
Regards = ppscpastpapers

I've heard rumors that Afghan Mujahadeen are planning to start ops in India/Kashmir after Eid??

Any truth to these rumors??

if they do then we etter be prepared to kick them out once there jobs are done
alas they start attacking us again or make kashmir into a worst plave then it is as of now

Back
Top Bottom