What's new

KASHMIR SUPER 30: AN EXCLUSIVE INITIATIVE BY THE INDIAN ARMY

Reviewer21

Reaction score
Country
India
KASHMIR SUPER 30, is a scientifically evolved preparatory package to coach meritorious students of the poor & underprivileged sections of the Kashmir Valley to crack national level engineering entrance exams for institutions such as IITs. This initiative was launch by Chinar Corps in 2013 in which 30 IIT aspirants were provided free coaching by experts along with free boarding, lodging, books and stationery.

1238105_227180337478603_2211211069234647236_n.jpg

Hats off Indian Army! :police:

Last edited:
Very good initiative.
Indeed, Even the govt. doesn't do any such thing there. In other words,most of the development work in J&K is all done by the army, from building roads and bridges in difficult terrains to building schools and other institutes. Really IA have done so much work there. Jai Jawaan, Jai Kisaan! :cheers:

Provided some wannabes actually use it for something good. We have far better upcoming people from NE using such privileges than these guys.
right bro but the babus at delhi are MC so have to work hard..

Still better isn't it?.

Iski comment ka screenshot kechlo
Chinese ko dikhayenge toh Nakuri chali jayegi Iski :enjoy:
On topic
Next govt better focus on NE,UP,Bihar & WB these areas must be developed on war footing
& the remaking of NE must be connected by rail with india
My head hangs in shame that even after 6 decades we have not been able to do this
Atal Ji ki sarkar hoti toh aaj muje yeh Naa keh na Padta
Hope Modi delivers

Iski comment ka screenshot kechlo
Chinese ko dikhayenge toh Nakuri chali jayegi Iski :enjoy:
On topic
Next govt better focus on NE,UP,Bihar & WB these areas must be developed on war footing
& the remaking of NE must be connected by rail with india
My head hangs in shame that even after 6 decades we have not been able to do this
Atal Ji ki sarkar hoti toh aaj muje yeh Naa keh na Padta
Hope Modi delivers

Some people's perceived racial superiority makes me laugh. :lol:
That's why I claimed better.

The bane of our country is coalition politics. With coalition it is impossible to take strong decisions.

Back
Top Bottom