What's new

Kashmir Situation & Pakistan's War Options

MM_Haider

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
It has been almost 20 days since Kahsmir issue has been in headlines all over the world. Pakistan has launched diplomatic offensive but still allowed Modi to use Pakistan's airspace. Imran Khan has been busy tweeting and SMQ busy in contacting foreign missions. Rallies are being arranged, slogans are being shouted, tables are being thumped, articles are being written but at the same time the reaction Pakistan was expecting from world body and powerful countries is not the same.

Modi is being greeted by France. UAE is going to confer killer of Gujrat and Kashmir her highest civilian award and other countries if passing a strong comment is just "to resolve the issues bilaterally". Even Sri Lanka issued a clarification that she didn't talk about UN resolutions and blah blah.

While Pakistan's voice is not being heard the way it should have been, it is clear that Pakistan has to fight this war ALONE. Sooner or later Pakistan will have to use force. The part of Kashmir, Pakistan has was SNATCHED by FORCE and India had to rush to UN. The only language fanatics understand is force.

So here are Pakistan's options where I would like comments from senior junior members well versed with warfare..

1. Limited war at LoC while being prepared for an out war.
2. Start by destrying India's dams on the grounds of water terrorism by India.
3. Close India's route of energy supply through Arabian Sea.
4. Keeping end in the mind, nuke Mumbai to start with.
5. Open LoC and allow common people to cross into Kashmir and engage Indian forces there.
6. Wait till India acquires Rafale, then go on a war.

Comment, please!!!!!!

It has been almost 20 days since Kahsmir issue has been in headlines all over the world. Pakistan has launched diplomatic offensive but still allowed Modi to use Pakistan's airspace. Imran Khan has been busy tweeting and SMQ busy in contacting foreign missions. Rallies are being arranged, slogans are being shouted, tables are being thumped, articles are being written but at the same time the reaction Pakistan was expecting from world body and powerful countries is not the same.

Modi is being greeted by France. UAE is going to confer killer of Gujrat and Kashmir her highest civilian award and other countries if passing a strong comment is just "to resolve the issues bilaterally". Even Sri Lanka issued a clarification that she didn't talk about UN resolutions and blah blah.

While Pakistan's voice is not being heard the way it should have been, it is clear that Pakistan has to fight this war ALONE. Sooner or later Pakistan will have to use force. The part of Kashmir, Pakistan has was SNATCHED by FORCE and India had to rush to UN. The only language fanatics understand is force.

So here are Pakistan's options where I would like comments from senior junior members well versed with warfare..

5. Open LoC and allow common people to cross into Kashmir and engage Indian forces there.

Comment, please!!!!!!
1. If there is a war this time, it wont be limited to LOC, its not kargil, and pa and paf has come a long way from 90's.
3. For that you need a strong navy, and PN don't have a muscle to block arabian sea. At sea IN has the upper hand.
fourth is not an option.
5. is it possible with hot LOC?
6. iaf pilots won't get its hands on rafale before may 2020.

You simply cannot fight against the entire world. If Pakistan initiates a war, it'll be a fight against an entire world.

Agression must come from India, otherwise given the state of Pakistan's economy, i i fear it'll be doomed.

Comment, please!!!!!!
1. Only option
2. Eventually it will come to that or worst NUKES
3. Can try but wont be huge success
4. Again NUKES are always an option
5. Its same as 1
6. Not a good strategy India will become stronger with Rafale, pakistan needs to hit now

Comment, please!!!!!!

We should go all out or none of the above and just defend ourselves which our forces are currently doing. on the side note we should've brought Iran into the cpec when they asked us to join cpec. we should've provided china the natural gas through Iran and Balochistan so they shift their industries to natural gas and then a lot of this would not happen what is happening now with Kashmir because then we'd have had something to bargain with india because of china becoming full fledged super power. now we dont have anything but an all out war option. Or we can now go with cold war option as well which india is already doing with us.

You simply cannot fight against the entire world. If Pakistan initiates a war, it'll be a fight against an entire world.

Agression must come from India, otherwise given the state of Pakistan's economy, i i fear it'll be doomed.

Your economy is not that good either. India wouldn't want war at any cost. Pakistan may be having nothing to lose but India's whole economy gained in last decade will be ripped off. So don't scare by this shit. India still remains the biggest loan taker and USAID getter in the whole till date.

1. Only option
2. Eventually it will come to that or worst NUKES
3. Can try but wont be huge success
4. Again NUKES are always an option
5. Its same as 1
6. Not a good strategy India will become stronger with Rafale, pakistan needs to hit now

Why Pakistan cannot close the energy supply though its waters? (if it is so now, which I think it is so)? Let Indian ships take a longer route. Atleast they will have to pay more.

That can be easily fixed. Remember Feb 27, it was Pakistan that deescalated situation last time.

We should go all out or none of the above and just defend ourselves which our forces are currently doing. on the side note we should've brought Iran into the cpec when they asked us to join cpec. we should've provided china the natural gas through Iran and Balochistan so they shift their industries to natural gas and then a lot of this would not happen what is happening now with Kashmir because then we'd have had something to bargain with india because of china becoming full fledged super power. now we dont have anything but an all out war option. Or we can now go with cold war option as well which india is already doing with us.
It is just five years since start of CPEC. We have achieved a lot even. But India wants to keep us engaged so that we don't focus on economy. ultimately let the bullet decide? what do you say?

The biggest blunder Pakistan made was to stop the Kashmir and Khalistan
freedom movement. If these movements were still active India would be
getting their arses kicked everyday.

Remember Pak did not directly confront the Soviet Union but armed the
proxies and broke them in 10 years. India can be broken in less than 10
years if they armed the Kashmiri's and Sikh's.

Your economy is not that good either. India wouldn't want war at any cost. Pakistan may be having nothing to lose but India's whole economy gained in last decade will be ripped off. So don't scare by this shit. India still remains the biggest loan taker and USAID getter in the whole till date.

Why Pakistan cannot close the energy supply though its waters? (if it is so now, which I think it is so)? Let Indian ships take a longer route. Atleast they will have to pay more.

I dont believe in economy relation to war, every single war led to economic growth after the war even the nuke strikes on japan, I think war should be based on the timing which time is correct for the war.
Anyway India's economy is based away from Pakistan's borders only if Pakistan strikes with Ballistic missiles it will take hit, other wise on conventional war Pakistan's main cities are not that far from Indian borders so thats a tricky wicket.
Regarding energy route I dont think any Indian ships use Pakistani waters, and in case PN starts targeting Indian tankers which is usual in war IN due to its overwhelming numbers will eventually secure the energy lanes.

By doing this, we wont achieve anything, Pakistani territorial waters are not like strait of hormuz where we can achieve something by blocking indian supplies.

ultimately let the bullet decide?

I think so, but I do agree with @alphapak as well about the following.

Remember Pak did not directly confront the Soviet Union but armed the
proxies and broke them in 10 years. India can be broken in less than 10
years if they armed the Kashmiri's and Sikh's.

That can be easily fixed. Remember Feb 27, it was Pakistan that deescalated situation last time.

Yes, by returning our pilot as goodwill gesture with in two days. That is some mighty gesture. Thanks. Otherwise Pakistan has capability to blow us Indians to smithereens. I know. Thanks again.

Indian economy is well entangled with global economy. Any attack on India and its economy tantamounts to disruption in global economy. Not many would like it. Of course, what does Pakistan care, they just want Kashmir.

Yes, by returning our pilot as goodwill gesture with in two days. That is some mighty gesture. Thanks. Otherwise Pakistan has capability to blow us Indians to smithereens. I know. Thanks again.

Indian economy is well entangled with global economy. Any attack on India and its economy tantamounts to disruption in global economy. Not many would like it. Of course, what does Pakistan care, they just want Kashmir.

That's why Pakistan would hit first and achieve necessary gains till world powers jump in stop this. We can't force India to stop abusing human rights in Kashmir just by diplomatic offensive. Terrorist RSS led BJP is not the party that is known for honoring democratic norms. It is a fascist party.

Comment, please!!!!!!

Here's my comment.
Slow down on whatever it is that you're taking.

Back
Top Bottom