What's new

Kashmir reeling from worst violence since 2010 as 30 killed

Well thanks sir for tagging me there :tup:
The discussion was a treat to read really! :)

And thanks for your offer with the book. You recommending a book is a gift enough already :tup: I will see if i can get the English copy here and if i don't then surely i will bother you with it. Dont really feel shy asking for help when it comes to something informative/knowledgeable. Have quite a few books in my mini-library already and am always on the look for new good ones. (no please don't think that i am that intellectual who have all those gems of philosophy in my rack! Most are just mysteries and fiction or crime novels and History (Islamic specially) but there sure are a few deep ones too and i sure now look forward to adding this book in the list of my collection)

I thought you would enjoy it. It was such a pleasure reading it. And, to be honest, from unexpected sources. Just goes to show.....

I am re-posting this appeal here as the earlier post was in the wrong section.

https://sabrangindia.in/article/urgent-appeal-peace-kashmir-citizens

Sorry sir PLEASE dont mind --Sabrang is just another psuedo secular Organisation
who is feeling threatened under BJP government

Teesta setalvad is a THIEF who is under anticipatory bail given by Supreme court

If it was UPA in power they would demanded the Withdrawl of AFSPA and the Army
and autonomy and all that nonsense

BTW -- NOW what do you feel about the JNU types especially Umar Khalid

Sorry sir PLEASE dont mind --Sabrang is just another psuedo secular Organisation
who is feeling threatened under BJP government

Teesta setalvad is a THIEF who is under anticipatory bail given by Supreme court

If it was UPA in power they would demanded the Withdrawl of AFSPA and the Army
and autonomy and all that nonsense

BTW NOW what do you feel about the JNU types especially Umar Khalid

No, I don't mind. Posting that was to show you and others that unlike some of us, I am trying in my own humble way to cool things down.

I agree with the objectives of Sabrang whole-heartedly, and there are lots of people, I among them, who feel threatened under the BJP government.

What the UPA might have done, or might not have done is neither known to you nor to anyone else. Such speculation is useless.

As for the 'JNU types', whatever that 'type' might mean to you, I admire some of them for their scholarly capabilities, all of them for their sensitivity to the state of the country, and feel exasperated by some of them who don't know when to keep their mouth shut, and avoid giving the Sangh Parivar a handle................

PS: I am sad that nobody from PDF wants to raise his or her voice for peace. After there is an end to the blood-letting from both sides, we can talk. But first, let's stop the killing and injuring.

Last edited:
PS: I am sad that nobody from PDF wants to raise his or her voice for peace. After there is an end to the blood-letting from both sides, we can talk. But first, let's stop the killing and injuring

We will talk peace after counting 36 Tri color coffins .....
You are vomiting same crap in every second thread, what is the big deal?
Scared that families of those 36 people will pick arms kick your butts in revenge?

On PDF, no human is interested in flushing blood of innocent kids. Sell this crap some where else ........

We will talk peace after counting 36 Tri color coffins .....
You are vomiting same crap in every second thread, what is the big deal?
Scared that families of those 36 people will pick arms kick your butts in revenge?

On PDF, no human is interested in flushing blood of innocent kids. Sell this crap some where else ........

This is a saddening response. Did you think that we did this out of fear? Have you no compassion? Are you dead to feeling?

I have seen Indians celebrating death of Kashmiris & demanding a mass "purge" on social media.
Of course I am pissed to see people having such sick mentality ......
And I am responding on behalf of those who are getting shots, getting dragged out of ambulance and homes and beaten to death ....

This is a saddening response. Did you think that we did this out of fear? Have you no compassion? Are you dead to feeling?

Calling fur revenge is justified, isn't it ......?

I have seen Indians celebrating death of Kashmiris & demanding a mass "purge" on social media.
Of course I am pissed to see people having such sick mentality ......
And I am responding on behalf of those who are getting shots, getting dragged out of ambulance and homes and beaten to death ....

Calling fur revenge is justified, isn't it ......?

What are you talking about? Where did we ask for revenge? Have you even read the appeal?

I am calling for revenge of those who lost their beloved ones .......
And this petition is different thing, an eye wash to cover up own crimes .......
On one side Indian military is slaughtering Kashmiris & other side a petition is being signed in fear of up coming back lash......

Simple non sense
What are you talking about? Where did we ask for revenge? Have you even read the appeal?

The losses may be far higher than claimed by Indian media. Kashmiri civilians and rights groups are not in any position to speak out for themselves. For example Kashmiris say 93000+ Kashmiris have died since 89 but Indians claim 60000. Similarly the riots in Hyderabad after Gujarat riots were not reported and my allies claim of a case that dozen or so muslims were killed outside the Hyderabad high court yet none of their families got justice nor were their deaths even registered. Similarly for Gujarat riots the Indian government has a much lower tally than humanitarian organizations. In fact in Gujarat Hindu casualties were not as high as the Indians have presented them to be nor were muslim casualties this low.

I am calling for revenge of those who lost their beloved ones .......
And this petition is different thing, an eye wash to cover up own crimes .......
On one side Indian military is slaughtering Kashmiris & other side a petition is being signed in fear of up coming back lash......

Simple non sense

Can you name a single person signing the petition who is connected to the military?Why would they have signed this in fear of a coming backlash? And who do you think will get more hurt in the backlash?

Choose one path.
You cannot kill children & sign peace petitions at the same time ......
It's your military after all...... representative of Your nation
Can you name a single person signing the petition who is connected to the military?Why would they have signed this in fear of a coming backlash? And who do you think will get more hurt in the backlash?

The losses may be far higher than claimed by Indian media. Kashmiri civilians and rights groups are not in any position to speak out for themselves. For example Kashmiris say 93000+ Kashmiris have died since 89 but Indians claim 60000. Similarly the riots in Hyderabad after Gujarat riots were not reported and my allies claim of a case that dozen or so muslims were killed outside the Hyderabad high court yet none of their families got justice nor were their deaths even registered. Similarly for Gujarat riots the Indian government has a much lower tally than humanitarian organizations. In fact in Gujarat Hindu casualties were not as high as the Indians have presented them to be nor were muslim casualties this low.

There is no point in depending on the 'may be' school of reporting or of historical writing. That way, some opposed to your view can just as easily proclaim that it may have been that no one was killed at all. Where do we stop?

The point is not with the numbers, but with trying to get people calmed down and stopping the violence.

Are you with it or against it?

Choose one path.
You cannot kill children & sign peace petitions at the same time ......
It's your military after all...... representative of Your nation

We do not issue orders to them. We are addressing the petition to those who do issue orders to them. What else do you expect?

No expectations from rapists & children killers....... they are worst creature on this Earth.

Do what you please .......

But simply don't blame us when those kashmiris take revenge of their beloved ones....

There is no point in depending on the 'may be' school of reporting or of historical writing. That way, some opposed to your view can just as easily proclaim that it may have been that no one was killed at all. Where do we stop?

The point is not with the numbers, but with trying to get people calmed down and stopping the violence.

We do not issue orders to them. We are addressing the petition to those who do issue orders to them. What else do you expect?

I was just pointing to the fact that government records and humanitarian organization records and Kashmiri independence movement records point to figures-each of them believe to be far different. I have witnessed first hand how muslim casualties are not recorded. I wasn't showered with flowers in Lucknow to be such a strong supporter of Pakistan.

The best solution is to mention all statistics whether from rights groups or Indian government. That way a person can personally decide what is his version of reality.

I wish you luck in stopping the violence but I think you should also be vary of what precipitated it. Burhan shouldn't have been killed, instead won over but he wouldn't be won over by thrashing his brother for no real reason-which is the reason that convinced him to rebel in the first place. The policy of India is flawed. A traitor is a traitor for a reason. He should first be given every chance to correct himself.

Back
Top Bottom