What's new

Kashmir reeling from worst violence since 2010 as 30 killed

No expectations from rapists & children killers....... they are worst creature on this Earth.

Do what you please .......

But simply don't blame us when those kashmiris take revenge of their beloved ones....

It is not clear to me whether you have been carried away by your emotions or are living in a delusionary world of your own. What do you mean,"Do what you please"? Are you under the impression that we are calling the shots or ordering this, that or the other action? Whom do you mean by "you"?

@Joe Shearer Did you read this NEWS

Kashmir violence: Protesters snatch 70 police guns, build armoury

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...e-guns-build-armoury/articleshow/53183343.cms

There is much more violence ahead

Yes, and the worst of it will be day after tomorrow.

Which law you are talking about? You forcefully occupy a land and impose your laws on them and then ask them to follow it? Not fighting for their freedom? Han?
And you call them terrorists? Then those who support/supported Khalistan movement were also terrorists?
Lost of 30 lives don't even seem any problem to you people

It was actually Pakistan that forcefully occupied a part of Kashmir, we went their with a legal document of accession.

Besides, we urge Pakistan to lead by example by granting freedom to Balochistan, hundreds of people are dying there too in the hands of Pakistani forces.

Sorry for the late reply. I wrote this post and just copied it on a separate page so that i can post it after going thorough the other posts and add anything if required. Lolz, just forgot to post this and its been two days now....
Anyway
On a side note:

My one query which I have posed to a couple of members from Pakistan is why liquidate Wani now, when it could have been done on any day ever since he made his entry on to the scene?

Was it political expediency?

Ok if one is to take a view that perhaps it was decided to liquidate him on actual security reason (which is not so), then, why release his body to his kin for a burial, knowing very well that a large turnout will come for the last rites with potential civil unrest?

Granted his body was given even after considering the large gathering expected to turn up for the funeral procession. The next logical question crops up is why not deploy security forces for a stringent clampdown on Tral to negate civil unrest which followed? There were resources and troops enough to ensure that, army was never called out throughout, instead CAPFs and Paramilitary forces are being used. Indeed, the opposite took place and it was decided to withdraw security forces from the town.

I am not sure "Pakistani members" are the right people to ask this question. We have been asking the same question for decades now, why kill all those people? There can be no possible gains of suppression and brutality and as i say over and over again, the problem is not such that it will resolve itself. One may play the delay tactics to cool off things or leave the issue to die its own death but this particular problem is not one of those as we keep on seeing again and again and this is exactly what the whole valley portrays right now. IT WONT SOLVE IT SELF and we need to do something about it. So perhaps your authorities are the ones you should be directing these questions at and not about Wani alone but about the hundreds of thousands of deaths as well. This whole episode makes just as much sense as the whole drama itself!

On a far fetched, I-certainly-hope-so-god, totally idiotic and crazy hope, are we heading for a surprise compromise on Kashmir between India and Pakistan where again all these may have been political posturing in order to divert the attention?
Heinnn,,,

Why create civil unrest and provoke uprising to get to a political resolution. What purpose will it serve? o_O
Now you can kick me off for being certified delusional @WAJsal

Nah i hope you are not kicked but that sure was FAAARRRRR fetched :lol:

@Arsalan Thanks.

To the above, my query is directed to Pakistani members as also Indian to actually ponder over who gains with something that could have been done earlier too. That it was not done was due to the intelligence value of surveillance of the said person is something that makes a militarily logical thought process.

But again, what has been achieved?

The reason why I quoted the possibility of a reapproachment between two (although improbable) is because such incidents can prove to be the smokescreen wherein the political climate for resolution can be created. For a PM of India considered by many as a hardliner, it provides a platform where he can hard sell the cold stored agreement that had been formulated during Musharraf MMS era as a means of settling the issue in better interest of peace for the people of valley and region.

For Pakistan, it can be sold off as a victory wherein India was forced to negotiate.

This forum has a rich foundation of experience, erudition and intellect. By posing this, I am merely trying to piece together a picture other than that which comes to fore - of Hurriyat and Politicians being in cahoots for milking money.

There was a slow and systematic reduction in CAPFs which was being done and increasingly army had moved out from towns and cities, now it shall be delayed or reversed. This action does not make a military sense even for various groups and Hurriyat. What do they gain by undertaking actions that give India an excuse to put in more troops?

Are people really that dumb?

Back
Top Bottom