What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
You guys are funny!

For you whole channels streaming stuff incriminating Pakistan for the trouble in Kashmir are partisan, Indian propaganda blah blah. Yet you post these two-bit youtube clips, and expect people to honor them as true, unbiased public opinion.

Yes - for you, convenience and support to the 'cause' are the criteria to support or denounce any evidence. Ostriches choose to bury their head in sand just on these two criteria. :D

Pity the police & administration, trying to save one kind of religious lunatics from the other.

At this rate we will never find a solution to this discussion, much rather the Kashmir issue.........................I believe it's not about us(Pakistan) or them(India)...........Its about the people of Kashmir and it's no secret that they are sick and tired of Indian rule, as for the half million soldiers, if you think they are there to "PROTECT" the population, then you are living an illusion, if they were "PROTECTING", i don't think IoK would have the world's highest rate of rape by a domestic security force...................................The people of Kashmir, for the first time should be given the right to choose their own future............

India-Pakistan would have to agree on current cease fire bounderies because both sides wont be ever giving up on claims, as for Geelani *sigh* no comments.

Hindus should be banned from visiting that cave (the yatra thing) in the occupied Kashmir because they were targetted in past.

This will help understand Indian Hindus the value of human rights.

Hindus should be banned from visiting that cave (the yatra thing) in the occupied Kashmir because they were targetted in past.

If (your intent is to know if hindu processions are also banned)
then read my earlier post where i have provided links to such occurrence
else (if your intent is to troll)
then my reply shall be 'we shall ban the amarnath yatra after Hajj is banned because of all the stampedes year after year'.

then my reply shall be 'we shall ban the amarnath yatra after Hajj is banned because of all the stampedes year after year'.

Oooo, it hurts na?!

The pinch is always guud :)

Come out of looking everything from the lens of religion. Both sides in this case are Muslims.

And what do you think about 700,000 indian soilders in Kashmir??
:pakistan:

talk about present and not past ... Is the yatra banned this year? NO then there shouldn't be any ban on Muslim religious activities ... besides India is the occupying force, why do you think an attack will take place on Kashmiris?

Now don't come back with the lousy response by giving an example of the Karachi blast as Pakistan is a soverign country and we are discussing Indian Ocuppied Kashmir (MAQBOSA KASHMIR).

talk about present and not past ... Is the yatra banned this year? NO then there shouldn't be any ban on Muslim religious activities ... besides India is the occupying force, why do you think an attack will take place on Kashmiris?

Now don't come back with the lousy response by giving an example of the Karachi blast as Pakistan is a soverign country and we are discussing Indian Ocuppied Kashmir (MAQBOSA KASHMIR).

So the Muslim CM of a semi autonomous Muslim dominated state decides to ban a Muslim procession and you :blah::blah::blah: about Hindus. Get your mind out of that bigoted gutter and see what this entire issue is all about. It is about the use of excessive force by the police on people who are attempting to practice their faith. Your earlier post and this post shows you in no better a position than the police who attacked these worshippers. Sadly it is the mindset of people of your ilk who create situations such as these. Now go take your pellet gun and go and shoot at a few of those dilapated Hindu temples which still exist in Pakistan or better still gather up a mob and go and beat a few Hindus for what happened to these worshippers. I am certain that that will make you feel like a better Muslim nah ? :undecided:

actually, hindus in Pakistan are happy here. They are not bound by state-sponsored "caste system"

So the Muslim CM of a semi autonomous Muslim dominated state decides to ban a Muslim procession and you :blah::blah::blah: about Hindus. Get your mind out of that bigoted gutter and see what this entire issue is all about. It is about the use of excessive force by the police on people who are attempting to practice their faith. Your earlier post and this post shows you in no better a position than the police who attacked these worshippers. Sadly it is the mindset of people of your ilk who create situations such as these. Now go take your pellet gun and go and shoot at a few of those dilapated Hindu temples which still exist in Pakistan or better still gather up a mob and go and beat a few Hindus for what happened to these worshippers. I am certain that that will make you feel like a better Muslim nah ? :undecided:

Yes I blame the Indian Hindus because they are the occupying force who have Mufti playing to their tunes. When you don't have a response then you talk about the condition Hindus in Pakistan like a numb nut ... Indian Occupied Kashmir is a disputed territory, all of these issues are because of your occuping forces ... get out of Kashmir and let them live like humans ...

and always remember that Pakistani Hindus are far better off than the Indian Muslims!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom