What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
I have been to Kashmir several times. I have made 2 documentaries on Kashmir.... both on Operation Sadbhavana of Indian Army where i have worked closely with Rashtriya Rifles... specially Romeo Force. I have seen real Kashmir closely. I have seen real villages, met surrendered militants (working as school teachers and social workers), even met a 11 year militant kid nabbed by army.

Kashmir wants peace. Local Kashmiris want employment and peace. Today tourism is the biggest source of employment in Kashmir. So an average Kashmiri want tourists. But some elements are there who spread hatred only to gain some political mileage. And of course the external help to these militants is the biggest problem.If these external powers leave Kashmir on its own, within couple of years it will be as good and peaceful as any other Indian tate.

Let me tell you with full confidence that yes Kashmir is in really good state.

Well if your that confident that the kashmirs like indian why not just have a vote like the UN said and going off what your saying india will win hands down and we have no more problems between pakistan and india.

The way i see it is the if the indian army pulls out we have peace and the kashmiris can get on with there lifes.

Well if your that confident that the kashmirs like indian why not just have a vote like the UN said and going off what your saying india will win hands down and we have no more problems between pakistan and india.

The way i see it is the if the indian army pulls out we have peace and the kashmiris can get on with there lifes.

Yes we can have a vote, but if only these militants would let Kashmiris to vote freely. Any ex-militant who gives up arms and wants to live peacefully is shot. J&K police officers are shot. Even women and children are not spared.

Do you know why Kashmiris protest freely against the state but wouldnt dare do the same against militatns. Thats' because they know that sooner or later the state will take action. But if you speak out against the militants, you will get shot.

And ofcourse, you have to get China to give up their occupied territories as well.

For your information, Kashmir was always Independent until you attacked in 1947. Kashmir signed standstill agreement with both states. You always speak about Independent Kashmir and make fool others.

if they dont want to live there they can sell the land and can go to Pakistan.....but the land belongs to india:p:lol:

Your teachers must be Zionist who taught you this kind of inhumane act to use the poverty of people as an excuse to occupy their land. You dude are a soul devoid of mercy.

For your information, Kashmir was always Independent until you attacked in 1947. Kashmir signed standstill agreement with both states. You always speak about Independent Kashmir and make fool others.

You Indians are strange, you always hide the last occupier of indian continent and only talk against Muslims who ruled you and became one of you.

British Raj ruled India and Kashmir for 200 years, where do you get this notion of India/Kashmir being free.

If india was free, why do you hold Independence day on Aug 15t

You Indians are strange, you always hide the last occupier of indian continent and only talk against Muslims who ruled you and became one of you.

But British Raj ruled India and Kashmir, where do you get this notion of India/Kashmir being free.

If india was free, why do you hold Independence day on Aug 15th.

Till the amnesty international is not allowed in to Kashmir, we the Pakistanis say you dudes are making things up to fool people.

Nut case......:rofl:

If India wants to Ban PTV in Kashmir...a mere legislation needs to be passed in Jammu and Kashmir Assembly.....and by the way...are we discussing India Banning PTV .....

Read fella...understand...and then reply....

You are deliberately trying to ignore the facts, old Indian style.But we know you guys to well to listen to you harping.It is like this?-

Indian agents dressed as Let barge into a local home break TV.

Blame will than go on Let and the population will be warned of any thing not a spin off by Indian media is not to be watched.

Seems Indians have come up with another bollywood style drama to halt viwership of PTV transimission in Indian Held Jammu and Kashmir.

You are deliberately trying to ignore the facts, old Indian style.But we know you guys to well to listen to you harping.It is like this?-

Indian agents dressed as Let barge into a local home break TV.

Blame will than go on Let and the population will be warned of any thing not a spin off by Indian media is not to be watched.

Actually we Indians don't have to spend so much efforts or resources and waste our time putting up such an act to ban PTV. It can be done by 'figuratively speaking' a flick of a switch by appropriate authorities in appropriate places!

C'mon, tax your grey matter a little bit more... so much for conspiracy theories. @ Glomex, I like that term...nutcase!

OTOH, didn't some morons issue a 'fatwa' for mandatory wearing of burkhas in Srinagar a few years earlier? We know how it turned out, expect a repeat of that now.

I thought all Pakistani news channels are already banned in India.
??

Disgusting. These extremists have captured all the mosques and religious establishments in the valley. They need to be booted out asap.

Disgusting. These extremists have captured all the mosques and religious establishments in the valley. They need to be booted out asap.

whao, where did u get that from? These guys run and hide just like bandits. They don't have control of mosques or religious establishments in J&K. If they stayed in a place for more than half hour the police will teach them a lesson. So stop with the meaningless generalisations

^You are right, the LeT itself does not control mosques in the J&K, but allied groups with a similar agenda do.

Yeah yeah.......if the kashmiri love indian so much why dont you put it to the test and have a vote.

Yes we can have a vote, but if only these militants would let Kashmiris to vote freely.

Once the indian army in kashmir either withdraws or gives up arms then the freedom fighters will do the same.

Do you know why Kashmiris protest freely against the state but wouldnt dare do the same against militatns. Thats' because they know that sooner or later the state will take action. But if you speak out against the militants, you will get shot.

They dont protest against the freedom fighters becauce they support them.

And ofcourse, you have to get China to give up their occupied territories as well.

Or the kashmirs can do that for themselves when they are free of india.......The no 1 priority is to get rid of the indian occupation,the chinese issue is way down on the list.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom