What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
And Jammu and Kashmir's GDP grows 2.5 times the rate of Paksitan's GDP :rofl:

No wonder Pakistan wants Kashmir... ;)

They will never accept that Karan, what you see is pure Hypocrisy at work. Cant even manage their own country but need to create problems in someone else's.These young so called "Internet warriors" dont even understand the reason behind the conflict but are so brainwashed that the only thing they know is to hate India. Arguing with them as worse than hitting your head on a wall lol.

LOL, at you Indians. What have you been smoking? The part of Kashmir India owns is occupied. In which part of Kashmir is there a resistance movement? In which part of Kashmir are there mass protests against Indian rule? In which part of Kashmir do most of the parties want to seccede? Answer: 'Indian' Kashmir
do not you think you should concentrate on Balochistan ,Sindhudesh ,Pashtunistan & do not forgot Islamic Emirate of Waziristan............before looking at india

What needs to be accepted is that you may call it as you like on your forums, here you will debate why its Indian Occupied Kashmir, not the other way around. There is no hate or misconceptions from this side, Pakistans stance has always been that Kashmir is a part of the country while you were typing the forum link, it says just that.

Last edited:
the decision to ban texts were withdrawn almost on the same day...so no need for this thread... it will just end up as another u and me fight!

What needs to be accepted is that you may call it as you like on your forums, here you will debate why its Indian Occupied Kashmir, not the other way around.

Didnt understand the comment.. Are you saying that Indians will call it Pakistan Occupied Kashmir and Pakistanis will call it India Occupied Kashmir...??

Didnt understand the comment.. Are you saying that Indians will call it Pakistan Occupied Kashmir and Pakistanis will call it India Occupied Kashmir...??

Yes. Thats what it will be called till the matter is resolved by both parties. This has nothing to do with hate and mudslinging on either country has nothing to do with this issue.

cannot we use :Indian Administered kashmir & pakistan administered kashmir instead...

It is up to the moderators to decied what the right words to use for the subject. I personally would agree to Indians refering their side as Indian administered Kashmir, I however do not see why Pakistanis should call it Pakistani administered Kashmir on their own site. I hope you understand.

It is up to the moderators to decied what the right words to use for the subject. I personally would agree to Indians refering their side as Indian administered Kashmir, I however do not see why Pakistanis should call it Pakistani administered Kashmir on their own site. I hope you understand.
i am saying pakistan should call indian occupied kashmir as indian administered kashmir
& india should call pakistan occupied kashmir as pakistani administered kashmir....

i am saying pakistan should call indian occupied kashmir as indian administered kashmir
& india should call pakistan occupied kashmir as pakistani administered kashmir....

I have no problem with that if it is accepted on both sides. Not just by me and you or this site. Which will not happen.

I have no problem with that if it is accepted on both sides. Not just by me and you or this site. Which will not happen.

Internationally(outside india & pakistan) It is accepted that ......'Jammu & Kashmir' (a integral state of India) borders with 'pakistan administered kashmir'

Internationally(outside india & pakistan) It is accepted that ......'Jammu & Kashmir' (a integral state of India) borders with 'pakistan administered kashmir'

Not what the Indian Forums say. This is a forum as well, it not tit for tat. Its a countries stand. No point in fighting over whose propaganda is right or wrong. Respecting a guest is a two way street.

Death to Indian occupation and tyranny on Kashmir.

Long Live Kashmir Freedom Movement.

:pakistan:

if only wishes were horses nd beggars would fly....

serioulsy dude u need some reality chk.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom