What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
If shown these two pictures to random public... and ask them .. who is Indian and who is Persian.. ofcourse they will never mistake Indian for Iranian.. now I am sure I dont have to point out who is Iranian.. :rofl::rofl:

http://img534.imageshack.us/i/tamilnadugirlsinhalfand.jpg/

http://img651.imageshack.us/i/irangirl11107.jpg/

There are Indians who look like Persians, and Persians who look like Indians. Why does it matter anyways? You already believe that most Indian girls aern't as good looking as Pakistani girls, or are you afraid of the competition or what? :D

If shown these two pictures to random public... and ask them .. who is Indian and who is Persian

Now you changed India- Pakistan to India- Persia huh?

1a81cebbfd96a780d539259d2dd65591.gif

There are Indians who look like Persians, and Persians who look like Indians. Why does it matter anyways? You already believe that most Indian girls aern't as good looking as Pakistani girls, or are you afraid of the competition or what? :D

Ok... Persian girlz are better looking than Pakistani girlz and Pakistani girlz are better looking than Indian girlz..

I am little afraid of competition from Iranian girlz (not that much though :rofl::rofl:), but I can easily win from most Indian girlz... :D:D

Now you changed India- Pakistan to India- Persia huh?

1a81cebbfd96a780d539259d2dd65591.gif

Yeah I was trying to make a point... as to what people generally associate with each country.. Yeah Alirules I know 0.01% Indians look like Persians and mostly you find them in Bollywood!! :rofl::rofl:

No buddy, I am no player. It is my honest feeling. I believe in more rights for women and lesser responsibilities. Because they carry the most important one on their shoulder - that is bringing up the kids. :)

Now now, we dont want kids to grow up prejudiced because of their parents' skewed views now, do we?

Ok... Persian girlz are better looking than Pakistani girlz and Pakistani girlz are better looking than Indian girlz..

I am little afraid of competition from Iranian girlz (not that much though :rofl::rofl:), but I can easily win from most Indian girlz... :D:D

LOL. Airhead!! I was right all along.

Oh boy!

Back
Top Bottom