What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
The word freedom dosent suite someone like u who has to take goverment permission even when it comes to take a poop .....Open ur eyes man ..oh sorry i forgot u cant do that :rofl:

Indian can poo anywhere! That's abuse of human right! We should have clear and fresh air for everbody.

China has more freedom than India. India stink and violate human rights!

Well you guys gotta pay 5 rupees just to take a poop. And thats what we learned from Slumdog Millionaire.

Epic.

then u must also have learned tat slumdog becomes millionaire

I
ndian can poo anywhere! That's abuse of human right! We should have clear and fresh air for everbody.

China has more freedom than India. India stink and violate human rights!

then wy dont u stop polluting earth

china the largest polluter of earth accounts 21%

Shame on India! India are so cheap!

Freedom to Kashmir

oly in dreams its either part of india or buffer but not in pakistan tats for sure

I

then wy dont u stop polluting earth

china the largest polluter of earth accounts 21%

Bro, China becomes the largest polluter as it is the largest country in the world.

Australians are the largest polluter in terms of per pax

Your Indian PM stands on China side in gang against US!!!!!

Hey fan boy THANKS FOR ADMITTING THAT YOU CAPTURED KASHMIR and voilated United nations charter proving yourself to be a terrorist supporting rogue state.:sniper:

United Nations charter? Do you even know the definition of "charter"? Are you talking about UNSC Resolution 47? Go read the full text of Resolution 47 before raising that point and making a fool of yourself by calling it "charter". :P

1965 LOL typically rant from an indian with no proof and no BRAIN?INDIA invaded PAKISTAN in 1965.And lost raan of kuch chawinda munabad rajhistan fort and HALF OF ITS AIRFORCE lol.SHAME

You talk about proof and then yourself talk non-sense. Go read about Operation Gibraltar and Operation Grand Slam before claiming India started the war. Go read about Asal Uttar, Ichogil Bund and Phillora. Go read what your own Pakistani historians, including Rasul Bux Rais, had to say about 1965 war. Go read any book on 1965 war written by a credible, neutral military historian. I am sure your Pakistani education enables you to read. :)

1971 a civil war in east pakistan(fighting whole bengal)supported by TERRORIST NATION and USSR still got thashed in AIREAL WAR.

USSR? How the hell did USSR even enter the picture? Are you in a sound state of mind? And what "aireal" [sic] war are you talking about? Operation Chengiz Khan or the Battle of Boyra? :lol:

Going by the quality of that reply, there is no point wasting my time here. But seriously, Pakistanis need to read some neutral books on 1965 war before getting so excited.

A cry baby rant seems to have become a norm on this forum.

Is that the best comeback you've got? Lol.

Yup... I'd rather tag myself as a cry baby than glorify a bunch of cowards who ambush their enemy.

Even I can take pleasure by posting videos of fleeing and dying Pakistani policemen during the attack on Lahore Police Academy or the attack on Sri Lankan team. But I won't because there is a difference between a human being and a wild animal.

Last edited:
OH -another hate mongering thread ay ????

Pakistani showing how many problems are there in India. loool

but only if these people realize pakistan is burning - being burned by its own people and hate mongers.

yeh may be india is fueling it ... but there are reasons for it ....
---------------

anyways - i hope there is peace all over the region. Kashmir is way more peaceful than a few years back.

but there is fire spreading in china minorities and pakistan. so save your house first - your roof is on fire.

soldiers are brave all over the world- they deserve respect they are not fighting their own battle but just doing their duties. while risking their lives.

@honor
I saw on the video how Indian treat ppl from Kashmir!!! India gained Kashmir by British lagacy

wat i thought hari singh gave it to us in 1948 and also i was told british left india in1947
from which legacy was pakistan created?
do history check honor it would be better
and wy should kashmir go to pakistan plz xplain me one reason

Bro, China becomes the largest polluter as it is the largest country in the world.

Australians are the largest polluter in terms of per pax

Your Indian PM stands on China side in gang against US!!!!
!

did i say anything u were the one who wanted fresh air isnt it

I saw on the video how Indian treat ppl from Kashmir!!!

kashmiris are also india
anyways should police treat speratist in special way i dont think so

anyways in india separatist leades still enjoy the freedom
tat no country can provide u know wat i am saying

Reacting strongly to remarks by ‘so-called Chief Minister’ of Gilgit-Baltistan, India said Pakistan's actions regarding the area in the past few months cannot ‘camouflage’ its ‘illegal occupation’ of that part of Jammu and Kashmir which is "completely unacceptable".

"We have seen media reports regarding remarks of the so-called Chief Minister of Gilgit-Baltistan in which he said that Gilgit-Baltistan had become the 'fifth province' of Pakistan and henceforth had no connection to Kashmir," the official spokesman of the Ministry of External Affairs said in a statement here.

The entire state of Jammu and Kashmir is an integral part of India by virtue of its accession to India in 1947, he said. Any action to alter the status of any part of the territory under the "illegal occupation of Pakistan has no legal basis whatsoever, and is completely unacceptable," he said.

"Pakistan's actions regarding Gilgit-Baltistan in the past few months cannot camouflage its illegal occupation of part of the state of Jammu and Kashmir, nor can they hide the denial of basic rights to the people in that part for the past six decades," the spokesman said.

The newly-elected "Chief Minister" of Gilgit-Baltistan Mehdi Shah had said that the people of the area had decided their accession to Pakistan after getting freedom from 'Dogra rule' and now the region has become the fifth province of Pakistan and has no connection with Kashmir.

- Indian express

hahaha India express..... go back were u come from lol

Back
Top Bottom