What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
I find this thread to be in poor tast. One can easily make a thread depicting Pakistanis in a bad light, yet the same Pakistani member that relish this childish behavior would be upset if the roles were reversed...

shame shame

do you want to see more

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yes! Please repeat 1948 when India captured 2/3rd of Kashmir.

Please repeat 1965 when Pakistan, despite much chest thumping, invaded India to capture Kashmir and ended up fighting for the defence of Lahore.

And if you won't mind, please repeat 1971 when India separated East Pakistan and also 1984 when India captured the entire Siachen Glacier from under Pakistan's nose.

Oh, and you want to repeat Kargil? Sure, be my guest. After all, we Indians never shy away from war unlike our neighbor in 1999 :lol:

Hey fan boy THANKS FOR ADMITTING THAT YOU CAPTURED KASHMIR and voilated United nations charter proving yourself to be a terrorist supporting rogue state.:sniper:
1965 LOL typically rant from an indian with no proof and no BRAIN?INDIA invaded PAKISTAN in 1965.And lost raan of kuch chawinda munabad rajhistan fort and HALF OF ITS AIRFORCE lol.SHAME
1971 a civil war in east pakistan(fighting whole bengal)supported by TERRORIST NATION and USSR still got thashed in AIREAL WAR.
1962 Chinese thrash india
Wow what a SHAMEFULL history?

A cry baby rant seems to have become a norm on this forum.

Dude who started the stupid thread in the first place :cheesy:

were u present there when the firing took place NO .....do u know where the militants were NO do u know weather those guys were caught in cross fire NO & still u have the guts to say such silly things man why do u wanna play the blame game and keep getting thrashed
:tdown:

Hey fan boy THANKS FOR ADMITTING THAT YOU CAPTURED KASHMIR and voilated United nations charter proving yourself to be a terrorist supporting rogue state.:sniper:
1965 LOL typically rant from an indian with no proof and no BRAIN?INDIA invaded PAKISTAN in 1965.And lost raan of kuch chawinda munabad rajhistan fort and HALF OF ITS AIRFORCE lol.SHAME
1971 a civil war in east pakistan(fighting whole bengal)supported by TERRORIST NATION and USSR still got thashed in AIREAL WAR.

kid

ask form you grand father or father they will tell you the golden history today they have tears in eye when they see where is Pakistan going

love peace brotherhood make any country strong

but you don't understand

Hmm... a bunch of Pakistanis celebrating a cowardly terrorist ambush on Indian military convoy.

Why am I not surprised?

You are right KASHMIRI mujahedeen are PAKISTANIS THANK YOU.
long live the mujahedeen free KASHMIR

useless thread....
@mods:
I request the mods to plz delete this thread....

got nothing to do with PKD...!!!!
and the purpose is only to point out the videos/photos showing India is bad light...
there can be two more threads created to compete with htis one..

a. Shame on Pakistan
b. Shame on China

and thousands of videos/photos posted to show things that portray badly these countries......

such threads have no use in themselves...they do not stand alone.....
The barbarity of Indian armed forces in Kashmir and the response they get is a perfectly valid thread.

I'm moving this to the Kashmir war forum.

Notice how you will never see brutality in the Pakistani military but in the police system it is normal.

Probably the only one i know about is the one i posted which can be totally justified. Sorry that i posted that guys...

LOL FAN BOY? see previous page the video u posted was army thrashing TALIBANS who u dearly support.SHAME a terrorism supporting state/
lQ6hwoxNJII[/media] - Pak rtrd general slaps stupid Indian journalist
tRoBYd0owFg[/media] - Indian Brutality SHAME SHAME
Fi6lLjnEpq8[/media] - Watch brutality of Indian Army in Kashmir Part1
4gFOqlCslZE[/media] - Indian Police Brutality in Bihar
u want more SHAME??

Shame on India! India are so cheap!

Freedom to Kashmir :pakistan::china:

kid

ask form you grand father or father they will tell you the golden history today they have tears in eye when they see where is Pakistan going

love peace brotherhood make any country strong

but you don't understand

Actually my granpa tells us about our History and how indian sikhs and hindus were terrorising refugees who were coming to pakistan bcoz of the bro indian red cliff report.
And how muslim girls commited suicide bu jumping into wells.WE KNOW THAT.
My granpa also tells us how he and his 5 brothers fought and slayed terrorists in 1947.
Rest about 48,62,65 and kargil WORLD KNOWS about that,
Reguarding taliban terrorists I THANK INDIA.

man what are u on dude,is this the history taught to u i think u guys need a major change in syllabus,well go wash u face so that u stop hallucinating

The Maharaja of Kashmir, Hari Singh, however, wanted to remain an independent principality and tried to avoid accession to either country. When British forces withdrew the state was invaded by Pashtun tribals from the North West Frontier Province (NWFP).

Fearing that his forces would be unable to withstand the assault, the Maharaja asked for Indian military assistance. India set a condition that Kashmir must accede to India for it to receive assistance. Whereupon the Government of India recognized the accession of the erstwhile princely state to India, and was considered the new Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir

Keep begging till the end of time all u get is to see the republic day parade :rofl:

Shame on India! India are so cheap!

Freedom to Kashmir :pakistan::china:

The word freedom dosent suite someone like u who has to take goverment permission even when it comes to take a poop .....Open ur eyes man ..oh sorry i forgot u cant do that :rofl:

The word freedom dosent suite someone like u who has to take goverment permission even when it comes to take a poop .....Open ur eyes man ..oh sorry i forgot u cant do that :rofl:

Well you guys gotta pay 5 rupees just to take a poop. And thats what we learned from Slumdog Millionaire.

Epic.:victory:

Back
Top Bottom